3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gribulia 15.05.20 01:49 pm

wqhd monitor and a 32\" for singles and multimedia

I play mostly singles, and watch a VIDOS, I want the monitor to 32, that would be the normal solution was the system I 5 Riesen + rx5600 may not all pull in 2K, because the question of how to do that would be on a wqhd monitor at a resolution of fhd was how is the quality on a monitor with a native FHD?
54 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 15.05.20

As in my humble pitch understanding the quality of the picture depends on the resolution of the monitor, the type of matrix screen and what is the quality of the pitch signal is passed from some on the monitor. Type of the installed matrix we clear the stump can not change, the only thing we can do is pitch PEEN with brightness, kontrastnosti, nasyshennost and other pitch settings screen. It remains to shamanism with the screen resolution and quality served with some signal, if it is possible with the help of Softline.

l
legusor 15.05.20

2560x1440 makes no sense to take more diagonal than 24. 32 is 3840x2160 for 4K. another thing is that now basically trying to push the 2560x1440 resolution on a 27 and 24 is already less than meet the product.
to monitor 2560x1440 picture to 1920x1080 looked like a native, can not be done, and the greater the size of the monitor on which you're doing the downsampling from 2560x1440 to 1920x1080, the worse the picture quality, since the eye will be further looking at the effect of the visible grid of pixels.

D
DemonXL1080 15.05.20

Sitting with Monica AOC AGON AG322QC4, 32 inches and a resolution of 2560x1440, the distance from the monitor about a meter to play and watch movies is nice, the only thing they say on the curved Monique uncomfortable to work in different editors, I will not argue, he do not do it, because computer games and movies, no problem with pixels no, it was Monique 27 inches with the same resolution XL2730 ZOWIE and BENQ are also all excellent.

R
Ryazancev 15.05.20

DemonXL1080
For a week, get used to it. But then a normal, flat-panel monitors seem convex (Like old TVs) :)
And there is already conventional monitors cause discomfort.
To work properly, it is. To read, count. editors. The feeling of the mouse in a curved space is excellent.
It is not at first then...

D
DemonXL1080 15.05.20

Ryazancev
I agree fully) connected a previous Monique really seems to be convex)))

s
strimervong 15.05.20

legusor
Half of your post do not understand. How do you think scaling works in Windows, why is there piskula not visible? Gribulia
And multimedia is that it? Curved you don't need? For singles enough 60-70 Hz, games Tnku or VA, meaning to take no.
From Viewsonic VX3276-2K-mhd, 328P6AUBREB Philips, Iiyama ProLite XB3270QS-B1. All of course depends on your budget.

M
Magdeburg 14.07.20

strimervong wrote:
From Viewsonic VX3276-2K-mhd, 328P6AUBREB Philips, Iiyama ProLite XB3270QS-B1. All of course depends on your budget.
I agree that a lot depends on its budget, structure and model above to see for 40K that was offered DemonXL1080, but they are worth 40K and are purely gaming, the same 144 Hertz doesn't. Here's your model for more multimedia, but I would Phillips ruled out, it is very problematic and not comfortable in his settings.

s
strimervong 14.07.20

Magdeburg
That problem to Philips? Where such infa?
In fact, people in singles play, IMHO, I don't need my 100+fps, I don't know him. In the dynamic online games is another matter.

G
Gribulia 14.07.20

strimervong
the problem is that under their logo can be any OEM with a very bad matrix, because it is easier simply to watch those monitors and that's all.
Magdeburg wrote:
the same 144 Hertz isn't for everyone
well, it is rather not needed, it is not even in the singles, probably just modern toys pull a 120 + Hz is not even all the top system, not to mention something easier at this resolution.
legusor wrote:
32 is 3840x2160 for 4K.
nonsense, I would in principle could even fulce to play quietly. Bad that main question unanswered.

K
Kanych 14.07.20

Gribulia
AMD Radeon Image Sharpening to help. It upscaled 1080p resolution set in the game up to native 2k resolution to 2k or 4k. Only works in Windows 10 and in games with this technology. Sony uses a similar function in PS4Pro apskeyl 1440p to 4k. Good added on the PC, now my RX580 without problems gives 2k, 4k using this technology. Really works, to native of course is a bit far, but still better than if I just put the lowest resolution.
Spoiler
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 14.07.20

how to make chtoyub provided 32-inch full BH was like 2K PEK PEK does
if you can take the matira small diagonal
but then how would have their advantages of full BH will work through crosselling interpolation so theoretically if successful, the ratio of the size of the pixel ladders will disappear and will be even softer than myltse with some of fhaa. I'm so Igor sometimes 720p on a 900p screen here.
but as it is in theory possible C4 because the matrix is divisible and thus in theory should 4 4K pixel is filled with one pixel 1080p however in practice saying that this was wrong.

s
strimervong 14.07.20

Canic wrote:
AMD Radeon Image Sharpening to help. It upscaled 1080p resolution set in the game up to native 2k resolution to 2k or 4k. Only works in Windows 10 and in games with this technology. Sony uses a similar function in PS4Pro apskeyl 1440p to 4k. Good added on the PC, now my RX580 without problems gives 2k, 4k using this technology. Really works, to native of course is a bit far, but still better than if I just put the lowest resolution.
Part of it is the answer to the question of TSA. In PSCE though it is not very well implemented, there is a complete soap, is worse than with fxaa antialiasing. But your version has the right to life.
TC chose may already, it would be interesting to know how this chip you have will work?

G
Gribulia 14.07.20

I'm just not quite understand then why, without any upscale TV 4K quietly digesting the full hd content? he's not a soap or there enclosing this funkcia? and I understand how all this should not affect the performance of the video?

M
Magdeburg 14.07.20

strimervong wrote:
That problem to Philips? Where such infa?
Purely from the reviews read, for the price twice as expensive option from ViewSonic, they offer a problem nitrone, not easy button and menu, and not everyone will like the high minimum brightness. So let's looking EMU and views, will not lose anything in picture quality, but better price.

s
strimervong 14.07.20

Magdeburg
Well, the proof may come on some , and on the fence too much write?
Gribulia
So why the picture to be a soap then? It does not stretch the picture. It will not affect performance in any way, you look in the resolution smaller.

X
X_ray_83 14.07.20

Gribulia
The point is that the TVs Samsung,Sony,Panasonic,LG are a separate graphics chip which upscales video up to 4k ! On monitors there is no such General put chips on a penny scale, and therefore all soap in 720p and 1080p.

G
Gribulia 14.07.20

X_ray_83
well, that's why I ask, is descope no chips software to do this? I'm somewhere foreign forums saw that there is such a thing, but knowledge of the language missing that would normally deal. strimervong
would you ever launched a 2K-4K monitor toy in fhd, and would not ask the question, and that this is a theory to do.
Magdeburg wrote:
Purely from the reviews read, for the price twice as expensive option from ViewSonic, they offer a problem nitrone, not easy button and menu, and not everyone will like the high minimum brightness
do not understand anything, what is the brightness? what could it not like? and what is the difference in price from WUSA and Phillips?

M
Magdeburg 14.07.20

Gribulia wrote:
and what is the difference in price from WUSA and Phillips?
What do you mean what is the difference in price? Double. Is it difficult to see that Philips 328P6AUBREB worth 31k rubles, and Viewsonic VX3276-2K-mhd 18K rubles.
Gribulia wrote:
do not understand anything, what is the brightness? what could it not like?
The minimum brightness is high, maybe you like the evening to sit and monitor as a spotlight illuminates the room below and not to do.

D
Dogmit 14.07.20

Magdeburg
Hi. I have a 32 inch Philips 32 326M6VJRMB, played OK in 4K and 2K. Take 4K Monique, the system will update then and you will be in 4K or 2K to play. 1080 fit only for sets Monica up to 24 inches.

X
X_ray_83 14.07.20

Dogma
The movie was filmed in 2K resolution is 2048 × 1080 then Skalat for 4k ! Because you're the difference in a movie you will not see between QHD and UltraHD, 4k on the monitor will be Fig scale 2k movies no more.
So stop writing nonsense for movies, and so 4k monitor is not only suitable TV for scale up to 480p.
Video card does scale horribly, unable to run the movie in 480i on a 4k monitor.