3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ciplyata 15.05.20 02:15 pm

PHEW!!! COCKROACHES!!! (Diablo 2)

Phew!!! I went to shake her bear with crows in act 4, maybe have Archer ice magic. I walked quietly, the birds are all stanely, I smashed SUDDENLY!!! On the river of flame there was some horrible COCKROACH!!! I killed him, but it's not over!!! I HATE cockroaches, barely etched them at home!! So, when I walked a bit, there were a LOT of those bastards!!! Barely killed them all. Only now I noticed that right crawling small. Killed them, went on - AND THEN all HELL broke loose!!!!! They were the crowd!!! My birds did not have time to stanici all!!! And these offspring are throwing themselves at us, they GROW right before your eyes!!! EWW!!! I decided to escape the city, and when he returned and began to beat them - THEY FILLED the WHOLE EARTH!!!! FUUU!!!! No place was crowded!!! The whole earth was of those stupid COCKROACHES!!!! They constantly appeared out of nowhere, as cells!!! I was not able to kill them all, they killed my UAC!! I tried to escape, but the cockroaches were everywhere!!! It is much worse den lacinak from the deserts! I could not continue to play, they chevelles, move and split in two! After that, I turned off the game. What you have to be sick on his head, to think of THIS?!!! Why not insert spiders any thread, they still have no fear?! I can't now open diblo, I'm shaking. HOW to remove all these creatures from the game?! I have mass spells only Shockwave, but it does not help against this amount(
59 Comments
Sort by:
b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

if it's a good drama, then it will end Scam)))

Shoto like "end of the line be rubbed in trust to the Lord Cornelia and throw it at the armor. Chars are removed, the account remains the noob with a funny nickname with the inventory full of ears of Maine and runes To equal proportions"
soran for the spoiler, the cat ^_^

Time to remember old characters, Positivity and Calf. The calf was playing with his girlfriend in Diablo, made infec. The couple were each Positive, he taught them to play, and strongly warned that anyone in Diablo, Yes, just can't trust anyone. xd

Was Vorum and Denis von Licht. Vorum was, ivh, thief, earnest honour their reputation as the most staunch and consistent thief at the bottom of the pool. Denis was a nice guy who wanted to believe that the world is made of light. Vorum asked (! ) Denis to give him to play characters. Denis asked Vorum, not if he will throw it. Vorum replied that all will be well. xd

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
To throw I can not only through the deflection...

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

Lord_Karneliys
Be careful with the chickens! This land has seen it all.

O
Obsessed 15.05.20

Lord_Karneliys, Deflection Of Acarton? ;-)

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
Thanks for the advice

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

Obsessed
;D

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.05.20

I like scammers, because the only way for a song to buy something that the owner would never sell!

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

Sweety_Mustard
A few years ago played one David called the Kingdom of heaven to him . He gave me his assk for pvp PBR . I fully partition, and she was dressed notable . So on the second day returned absolutely everything, conscience torment. By the way like the rules were bent his traps like

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

MAX D
it's a bloody shame, what a shame...

M
MAKS D 15.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
It's nice when human feelings dominate over all

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 15.05.20

MAX D
something is

C
Ciplyata 15.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG]
You call me a Troll, then a professional con artist... make up your mind...
Lord_Karneliys
I agree. Just don't let anyone things just like that, only through the trade window and get out as soon as you hostil announced!
Fraud are only stupid, because there is no need to throw things out when you can exchange!
bd_sm[TDPG]
And even a rooster named...
I'm a man, NOT a rooster, I care for them.
More like what you're trying to insult and sacrality me.
Sweety_Mustard
How do you then get it? He'll not give up her...
And the corpse thing did not fall.
MAX D
I don't even know what to say. Well done, I listened to the conscience!
Not worth it to cheat, if you have a conscientious soul.
if it's a good drama, then it will end Scam)))
Drama where you saw here?
The worst thing I did - had a fight with the cat for the ice cream.
Why have you each a happy noob is associated with scams?
Especially in Diablo, it is impossible to cheat, only of stupidity - if you throw someone a password or things. I will not be giving them.

K
Kover 15.05.20

Ciplyata
Fun to watch as this Amateur bdsm clan Torgovogo Dna PG calls someone a cock, which is also feathered on the avatar))0)0
Don't worry about this character of attention, if that under the post there is a button in the shape of a triangle with the sign !
I noticed that often he flies into a lock for any kind of provocation/flame/insults.

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

I cheated once: I GA armor changed TO armor, and might, and a set change(

L
Lord_Karneliys 15.05.20

And the UTB 3 years ago and I have TO septycal how much is

K
Klassewer 15.05.20

Lord_Karneliys
If the exchange occurred via trading window what kind of Scam could there be?

r
rambler87 15.05.20

Wisdom Ondal
What is the original?

r
rambler87 15.05.20

I like the effect of the explosion corps - the whole river in lumps demons after a couple of seconds after they were not lucky to meet a necro with 20+ CE))

M
Mudrost Ondala 15.05.20

rambler87
There above threw like, about lucnica and bloody Baron