3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DustLuckyManUA 15.05.20 02:18 pm

When you navigate to the location \"Mountain river" baguet interface card. (SnowRunner)

Someone has this happened?How is it possible to try to solve?(Pirates,repack by xatab)Yes,I know that I have a pirate,but still,any ideas?
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DustLuckyManUA 15.05.20

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

The first and only thing to do is to check whether there is Cyrillic in the path to the game folder and the saved folder. If there is a fix. And disable onedrive if dozen. And the exact solution is a patch from the developers.

l
legusor 15.05.20

move the folder my documents on the path where no Cyrillic letters.
Spoiler
OR
before each start of the game:
- delete the contents of the folder C:\Users\%username%\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\loading_profiles
- delete the folder backupslots on the way C:\%username%\Администратор\Documents\My Games\SnowRunne\base\storage
- delete all text files are in the backup name by the way C:\Users\Администратор\Documents\My Games\SnowRunner\base\storage\1638

D
DustLuckyManUA 15.05.20

You wouldn't believe it was all due to the fact that I have dupontsa Rover...when I went out,stuck on the Rover,and he Tapolca in the garage,but remained in place,and when I switched to this location and opened the map,its icon in some way gave the map you see,and she's Wisla along with the game.Helped stupid to switch to it and evacuate in the garage.

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

So save yourself from this bug once and for all. And then you have these trucks will breed like rabbits. Black card the consequence of a bug with the cloning technique, the solution of which was found.

D
DustLuckyManUA 15.05.20

Jura Be
And so what's the solution?

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

https://forums.playground.ru/snowrunner/tech/reshenie_baga_s_klonirovaniem_i_propazhej_mashin-991075/

D
DustLuckyManUA 15.05.20

Jura Be
Thanks,now I will try