3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 15.05.20 02:20 pm

Impressions remaster (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2)

Well what can I say, do not understand why remaster release. I understand that making a remaster we been trying to catch the grandmother repeatedly for the same product, but the point of buying games if played in the regular version, 2009 no, the same missions, the same gameplay, nothing new. Graphics probably Yes, felt better, prettier, although she is an old game of 2009 looks quite normal now ,in this part, except that the texture is slightly pulled and worked with light. Let's just say, if someone played Gears of War and Gears of War Ultimate Edition, so ultimat edition really is completely reworked and looks much better + added Russian voice. Here, the difference is not so big and if were playing 2009, it makes little sense to play the version 2020 no
8 Comments
Sort by:
r
reapergods6666 08.02.21

Yeah, especially if there is a climber in the mission, where you need to bend over the abyss, you just bl * fall constantly into it zshbs still in the internet there is no information about such a bug

A
Anderby 08.02.21

Passed on PS4. 100%, passed the campaign, collected all laptops.

If Modern Warfare Remastered evoked any feelings, this game did not. In this part, the rides have already been put on stream, there are always a lot of enemies, the whole gameplay is saturated with a banal shooting gallery, which in a couple of years will become a sign of bad taste. The feeling from the remaster is the same as from the original game, and even in the graphics, the jump is not noticeable. The original was a little dirtier, that's all. But they added a whole button for inspecting weapons in their hands, it's silly, but I would like to see such a function in every game in the series. The plot is striking, which I did not notice before - a fierce drug addiction where many important events were left behind the scenes. SAS quietly participates in another's war, Price, aka Astronaut Assassin, single-handedly launches a nuclear missile, Shepherd kills soldiers of another country as if for nothing. Especially getting worse from the game after passing Modern Warfare 2019,
Reference example of unnecessary re-release. The game is outdated in all aspects.
Spoiler

P
Punisher1 16.02.21

The game has been completely updated, from the interface to the models, effects, high-resolution textures, and sound, support for 4K reworked cutscenes and bug fixes

g
gloccc 16.02.21

Without multiplayer, this remaster is worthless. Although the multiplayer would have had to work pretty hard, given that the balance in mp mv2 was completely broken and it was not fixed, since the original Infinity Word roster left with a scandal from activization.

D
DEAD SnAke 16.02.21

It is somehow surprising to read everything written above. And I am writing everything that will follow, rather not to express my opinion that is not interesting to anyone (as, incidentally, and not to protest, again, what was written above), but rather simply because I can’t otherwise.
Quick introduction: MW2 is my favorite part of CoD. I played it for almost 200 hours in solo (mostly in special operations, although the campaign passed at least a couple of dozen times that way), and almost 1.5k hours in multiplayer. She is loved because it is, IMHO, just the apogee of everything in the entire history of the "old" Infinity Ward - from the story, production, music and card design, to balance and variety in weapons / killstreaks, etc. etc .. IMHO, not MW3, not one of the Black Ops or any other parts has ever been able to rise to this level. Only the first MW can in some way compete with MW2. And if I sometimes think about returning to CoD, then I think to play in MW2 or MW1. I could now paint why every moment from the plot or every feature of the cards learned to the millimeter makes the game a masterpiece - but I won't.
In any case, it was the MW2 remaster I was waiting for the most (right after the MW remaster). And when it was announced and it came out, only 2 things quite darkened all my delight - the lack of multiplayer and special operations. I don't understand those who say that the 2009 version still looks great even now - alas, but here I strongly disagree. As much as I love MW2, the graphics were the weak point of the game even in 2009. Yes, other elements like gameplay, plot or staging were pulled out, but after more than 10 years, I can't say that it's still pleasant to watch personally. And it was the beautiful graphics that the game lacked. And now it's just candy! I just went through the remaster with great pleasure. And now I'm calm, no remasters are needed anymore. As I already said, only the absence of multiplayer and special operations destroys the whole meaning of the remaster, because these two parts of the game are the most replayable. Hell, if the multiplayer remaster came out, I would have spent 1000 more hours in it! But alas ...
In any case, I sincerely hope that in another 10 or 20 years MW2 will be released for the third time, only this time as a full-fledged remake with multiplayer and special operations. And then those same tube times will come again.

g
gloccc 16.02.21

DEAD SnAke
I advise you to remove the veil of nostalgia about the supposedly balance in multiplayer, it was broken and it was not repaired, since the developers who made the game left the activation a month after the release. Absolutely all people who make content on the game from the very start of the series = say that the multiplayer mv2 is one of the most broken (van man army noob tubes, broken yump45, a perk that gave three grenades, a glitch with a commando perk and a knife, a broken perk last stand , glitch with javelin, akimbo 1887 and the list goes on). Plus not the best maps in multiplayer. The best codes in terms of multiplayer and its balance = mv3 and blops2

D
DEAD SnAke 16.02.21

gloccc
No offense, but you remind me of one of those hundreds of people who shouted "Yump / AA12 / G18 noob!" and even completely nonsense like "save 12 noob!" with or without. Yes, as in the first MV, there was a problem with the under-barrels and, in general, noob-tubers at one time, but somehow, over time, most people came to a tacit agreement about this: everyone just stopped using them, because this is for normal the player has no interest. The same is with the G18 / AA12. UMP, yes, in some way essentially imba, but again not enough to give an excessive advantage to the user. However, all this did not stop me and hundreds of thousands (and then completely persistent tens of thousands) of other people to play all this every evening for many years.
It's funny about the cards. The insipid design, the stupid layout of the MB3 is immediately visible. Just the same in MB2 it is clear that it was the old Infinity Ward that still managed to lay 90% of the basis, since MW2 in this regard feels just exactly as improved in all aspects of MW. But in MW3 this feeling is completely and completely lost. Since we have moved on to the evidence from the Internet - just go and see what cards people are transferring to VR-shooters like Pavlov. At first, there were all sorts of well, very classic Dust 2 from CS ... And then the maps from MW2 immediately went: Rust, Terminal, Highrise, etc. And all because they have an excellent layout and overall idea and they perfectly fulfill their goals (like Rust, as well as in its time Departure in the original MW, was created just the same stupidly for fun and fast "meat").

k
kolinmah 22.02.21

DEAD SnAke Wow
. I updated the vidyuhu and decided to try it out on a remaster. The game has changed unrealistically. The level in the favelas was just high. I played it yesterday. Generally heaven and earth compared to the original. Now we are waiting for the remaster MW3. It is necessary to close the gestalt)