3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20 02:20 pm

Alaska (SnowRunner)

If you went to Alaska, we first find the hammer (and the port) and everything! all roads are open you))))
goes almost anywhere and not necessarily on the road (+the winch to help)
in the screenshot marked with the hammer
by the way, on assignment for Hummer all-terrain vehicle is recommended, but I brought скаутом800

33 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

two more screenshot with the location of improvements not shown on the map

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

Just a pretty picture :)

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

(!) in a Mountain river NO garage :( so one truck with the repair or box van or with a trailer (on the map there are two such trailers)

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

PS/ in Pedro Bay, NO chains, nothing to do ))) there's a cow on ice )))

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

This hammer ,one of the worst cars in the game.Think before you leave it

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

SnowRunner
do not compare it with trucks!!!!
And compare Hummer with cars of the same class: scout, pickup Chevrolet )))
Hammer so to speak reconnaissance vehicle and he'll beat them all!!!

K
Kayman520 15.05.20

Sashka35rus
The first thing to accumulate a hundred plants found on the Taimyr Peninsula, the armored car and in terms of research, the game is made on all cards.

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

Kayman520
You know how to read??? and here KAMAZ?!!!! I compared the hammer with the same class!!!!

S
SnowRunner 15.05.20

Your hammer sucks compared to other SCOUTS.Yar that's the theme,the Hummer does

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

SnowRunner
you write with other scouts and lead single, which top )))) at least you went on it or just farted in here?!)))))
I on the Hummer without all-wheel drive for almost half the card will be able to drive, and for example on the scout 800 200-300 m from the garage )))))))

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

Hammer not the best, but the best for the start of the game. To almost immediately and in good standard. Better than him:
Скаут800 - terrain(on the same wheels of course) and fuel consumption, but he rides like a madman. NARS constantly turn over .
Chevrolet is a good ratio of weight and fast, but worse maneuverability. A large turning radius.
Yar - good permeability. But the bad engine, weak. Get up on it on the slope more than 45°, and then try to leave. Critic, panting but not moving. Only at a reduced. To haul a trailer on it all hell
Don Chanli about the same as Chevy with the Scout.
Hammer just very average, optimal. Well, Tatar is good, but in the beginning not to.

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

Kayman520
by the way, where does the Taimyr Peninsula,the name of the theme ALASKA :)))))))

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

Jura Be what is Tartar?)))

J
Jura Be 15.05.20

Sashka35rus
Туз420 Tartar

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

Jura Be
so I said that the hammer type, Golden mean )

K
Kayman520 15.05.20

Sashka35rus
Sashka35rus wrote:
You know how to read??? and here KAMAZ?!!!!
Sashka35rus
Sashka35rus wrote:
by the way, where does the Taimyr Peninsula,the name of the theme ALASKA :)))))))
And despite the fact that with the help of KAMAZ easier and faster to find an armored car and on the same Alaska in General no car compares to its maneuverability. The armored car easily lifts stuck the trailers and cars. Standard hitch, but there are a winch which clings to the trailer and run all the errands for the delivery of the lost goods.

Z
Zhora Poroh 15.05.20

Hamer need to pump and use the stock tires,then it is best for me.

S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20

Kayman520
still you can NOT read!!!!!
Compare cars of the same class!
Hammer is the map of Alaska, not on the Taimyr Peninsula!!! On each card their car!

I
I_Slade_Wilson_I 15.05.20

How to fix an oil pipeline in Alaska? Which prevents the passage.

K
Kayman520 15.05.20

Sashka35rus
This is where you imagine what that NAPRIDUMYVALI!!!!!
The theme is Alaska!!!! Not the Best machines of the same class found in Alaska!!!!!
Armored car in Alaska can travel, not prohibited? Maybe not banned!!!!!!! Hummer in Alaska I especially like!!!! Armored car in Alaska will be everywhere and will pull out and weigh everything!!!!!!