3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sashka35rus 15.05.20 02:20 pm

Alaska (SnowRunner)

If you went to Alaska, we first find the hammer (and the port) and everything! all roads are open you))))
goes almost anywhere and not necessarily on the road (+the winch to help)
in the screenshot marked with the hammer
by the way, on assignment for Hummer all-terrain vehicle is recommended, but I brought скаутом800

33 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kayman520 15.05.20

I_Slade_Wilson_I
Go to contracts in Alaska BLACK BIRD and do the work the construction of the pipeline.

l
legusor 15.05.20

well damn it still.

S
Sashka35rus 04.10.20

Kayman520
you can't read messages!!!! I compared the Hummer to other machines in ONE CLASS!!!

U
U-Rock 04.10.20

Which tyres are best used in Alaska? tractor or still chains?

G
Grandfather 18.03.22

Tell me how to get to the location of the mountain river?

T
Tisdare 18.03.22

U-Rock
"tractor" is preferable, yes - slippery, but you get used to it. The location is light, the chains can be used, but you immediately get up in the snowdrifts. Hamer, as a scout so-so 1700 - cooler, I won’t say anything about the Tatar (this is a scout due to the lack of modules).

P
Pavel Rally 18.03.22

Grandfather Specify
what the problem is, fulfill the contracts.

T
Tisdare 18.03.22

Deadll
through the transition

s
sereginsky 03.04.22

Started the game on hard mode. I took Taiga from Taimyr, now I want to take Caterpillar from the Mountain River. Please tell me how to quickly open this location, what tasks need to be completed?

S
Salyarych 03.04.22

If anyone plays with mods, then the best scout is the Concept XUV. The only negative, if you put the engine on 700+ horses, you have to be careful with gas. Slightly increased in high gear, the car may roll over. And so, it will crawl anywhere, through any dirt and snow. Plus, he has cheat kits with fuel and spare parts. There is a mod on mod.io

This is a dispute about scouts.

S
Salyarych 03.04.22

sereginski It is
necessary to complete all available in the region until a new loca opens. Nothing else. Regardless of the card.

Z
Zhashkovskiy 11.04.22

If you are still in Alaska, then the Master himself tells you to "collect" the International Loadstar 1700 scout. It is here that the most delicious upgrades are for him. But it is expensive for the very start in the game - 39k.
And then you are discussing some kind of "no zest" popsyatina. Whoever drove the International Loadstar 1700 despises Hummers and armored personnel carriers. Hamer, if the topikstarter will excuse me, it is generally needed, only for one thing in the game - to sell it.
On a high suspension, with a top-end engine, with big wheels for dirt, with a box for 3 lowers (some people like a gearbox for speed) - this is an imba in the scout class. Speed, stability, rowing through the mud - everything is on top. In fact, this is a mini truck that got into the scouts. 2 units of cargo on a trailer is easy to pull. A crane instead of a body with gasoline and spare parts can be installed.
130 liters of fuel in itself + 100 liters in the back. You will reach anywhere 2 times, and very quickly. The fastest car in the game.

S
Slim_slim 11.04.22

Zhashkovskiy
also likes the IL 1700, I haven't tried the hummer yet, I don't know. And in general, I'm not in Alaska yet, today I have to pass the Cargo from the ship in Michigan (((