3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 15.05.20 02:35 pm

Discussion Halo2 (Halo 2)

In this topic we will discuss one of the most interesting games for consoles and soon for PC.
Great Initially :))
50 Comments
Sort by:
p
printer 15.05.20

People, I want to play with the trainer. But where do I find the patch to version of the trainer?

U
Ukito 15.05.20

how to activate the game under Windows XP, after the first part says, want to play? insert the disc and activate the game...
I have no disk, not the image..

p
printer 15.05.20

Skachat the patch on this file. But after the second mission for the arbitrator under XP it will not help. I have a demo version of which runs to the end of a game Expo.

y
yuran78 15.05.20

Can't change the settings so that the forward movement was carried out with the right mouse button, although I installed a dual invertly mouse, in the settings put-out the game, and there again the right key throw grenades...

c
crysis38 15.05.20

God,what a miserable graphics...

S
SkyGame 15.05.20

for 2004 the graphics were normal.

B
Binocl 15.05.20

Um, and I'm happy that the graphics are miserable. That nothing has changed and the game as two peas similar to evolved Kombat, only with the new NPCs and weapons. The same feeling, the same atmosphere. I love halo...

D
Dikiy_Bill 15.05.20

I know that the theme is old,but damn.WTCC - shove his schedule in the asshole and shut up nah.You only Crysis'target column and the UE3 engine submit.But the story,the atmosphere you put.Freaks blah.
I agree with Binocl - sometimes miserable graph helps.She really copy 1 part.But,as I wrote in the other topic to understand this game,you need to pass part 1 more than once.

E
EdGorNov 15.05.20

Hmm, I absolutely agree... who needs graphics let them move! What music! Story power! What can I say.. DIN super =)

S
Space monkey 363 15.05.20

The game is shit because as zaregatsya in the beginning of the game when just run.