3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neek 16.05.20 09:07 pm

(World of Tanks)

24 Comments
Sort by:
P
PROka-X 16.05.20

B
BenziLLLa 16.05.20

K
Kalik 16.05.20

X
XAndreSX 16.05.20

During the development of the game first it was called Tank Question: What is the history of the origins of this name ? Who exactly from the team came up with the title World of Tanks ? Nick: xAndreSx2506

b
briggad 16.05.20

Questions:
1) Why not show all the performance characteristics of tanks in the hangar? Because the characteristics needed to make the player understand how his tank is going to behave in battle, but he does not know the stabilization, resistance to ground(and it is sometimes even more important than power density or at least as important), projectile speed, damage of the projectile by the modules, the strength of the modules. But there is reload speed, fire rate and DPM - why not make the player performance characteristics to display?

2) Why not ban insults in the chat for a long time? - The atmosphere in the game, this is a very important component and it would be logical to ban it chat at those who violate this aspect, until a VERY long time at relapse. Because there are inadequate people who start a sling even BEFORE the start of the fight.

3) Who are you trying all this 10 years to come up with hiend content? After these ten years it is time to think about the professionalism of this valuable picture :)
To me gold is not necessary, better give physicians protective masks, those who can.

B
BAR_OK 16.05.20

Why can't I reassign the Q button to communicate with the unit? and why don't you make a choice in the game settings, so that I could speak freely without pressing, as there is in certain modes:?
You plan to fix it?
nick: SlavaBaroK

X
XXExcalibur 16.05.20

Hello, I have long wanted to ask you about the competitive part of the game, namely tournaments and all that the word implies this:
1) Why in tournaments do not divide into 2 types of tournaments to give players the opportunity to choose between a fixed damage on the tanks and modules and the current version with a range +-25%, which would make this format more interesting and will reduce the random component of the game, which is too much?
2) Why not make the tournaments more varied, add new formats (5x5 7x7 15x15), to make the separation of the modes of fighting - attack/defence or meeting engagement, to add a tournament system with elimination after two losses (Double Elimination) in current tournaments?
3) the developers are Planning to return to professional/semi-professional competitions in the game?
Nick: XXExcalibur

T
TheDexter 16.05.20

1) why not introduce all of the awards in the store? Progetto, soma, kV 5, type 59, and the rest of the prema which is ALREADY in the game, let's say at a price 3-4K rubles. Who wants to buy them at any time. Why you add these tanks, which as you say is too strong for prema, and then removed. You still do on their shares .(I understand why you're adding shit the type soma, what type of anything, and sooner or later release the same Projeto) just Make new awards for the action at the time and through the floor, they will appear in the store. For example has imposed new tank with the action. A week removed. Waiting for half a year , they appear in the store. Want to resell them? Add to them the style, it's simple. Why do people who did not\came late in the game, have to suffer on neotango.
2. When you remove the force of the glare , why is it so random that sometimes you don't see tanks at 10 meters, which you shoot, the same SPG.
3. When will the nerf wheeled vehicles.
4. When will the balance of cards and remove cards to rebalance the type of Fishing Bay
5. When there are serious bans for the Mat and an insult to the game.
6. When wouldn the task list. I'm tired of 5 minutes to look for and how everything works
7. Why not enter the fashion modpaka Jovi to postoyanku, and so half from there took
8. When you tribalance old tanks for new. Do not understand the difference why a LVL 10 pole more alpha than any of the old TT 10 America. т62а example. You introduce new mechanics , that's cool, but the old tanks are just dead. Cut off the penetration of the projectiles again, the same surrogate
Finally make it so that people don't rasili in the first 3 seconds and not die. 10-15 discharges is not serious. You write about it is all. If the person merged in the first minute of the fight won't get experience or money. Better than money. It's simple. For all some conditions . Has not made the impact something gets experience and money. Bots are not respo already tired
Nick in the game qLinss

A
Aleksey12y 16.05.20

I don't think these questions seem interesting, but still:
1st question:
Will there be a new nation? If so, what?
2nd question:
Will there be new types (classes) of tanks ?
3rd question:
Will there be more operations according to the type of the Normandy landings? If Yes, in what location?
Nick: betta7

h
hipnike 16.05.20

Will there be soon new mechanics, the type of siege mode, double-barreled guns, etc.?

m
massoffka 16.05.20

WARGAMING will read from other sites the comments??! This is necessary so people Nai*yvat!

T
T0JICT9IK 16.05.20

Why do you then ask your questions?!))

b
briggad 16.05.20

T0JICT9IK
Yes, there is one user satiety questionnaire fouled, but the idea is good, too bad the developers did not think about

K
Kirill3215 16.05.20

Will fix some tanks,or added any new branch?

S
Smileofhand 16.05.20

Why is your game cal?

091 16.05.20

briggad
the first question contradicts the fact that there is war thunder
If they will copy the war thunder, that will not tanks)

b
briggad 16.05.20

Played in the creation of snails, the game is good, but I went due to the inferior graphics relative to the tanks, and like in war thunder is more of an ultimatum as the level of pumping of the tank - if you have not IMBA and it is not pumped to the max, then you're almost useless. BUT this is IMHO of course, because online of the tundra is not miserable, and then someone like

V
Vitalismt 16.05.20

Smileofhand
Not just cal and tricky elements of fraud and divorce on the headstock by any means.

K
Karl070856 16.05.20

How long?