3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neek 16.05.20 09:07 pm

(World of Tanks)

24 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kortjetpack 16.05.20

Hi all.

1. Will it be possible to move the tank with the other account on the basis of (gold or silver), with a Twinkie? In my example, I will explain, while doing reference was CHR in may of 19 years, mainly on the acre there was not enough silver on the Twinkie happened to buy Caernarvon AX, I would like to transfer it to the base)

2. Is it possible a premium account on the scheme are reception days are not spent, went to the client, send the countdown? Remember that appeared in the spec.the proposals about a year ago, it would be very interesting and convenient. Reserves is nice, but not that.

3. Will there be an opportunity to sell pre-battle instructions? Honestly, lie dormant no where and useless, even on small things to sell.

kortjetpack

091 16.05.20

briggad
yeah. I left the tundra due to the fact that I can swing the tanks.
But if in the simulator to play - top.

D
Dok900 16.05.20

Hello dear developers,I care about one question about game mechanics. If you wheel a tank at full speed will jump from a springboard,and it will include some sort of projectile of large caliber will change the trajectory of the tank. Because the projectile has momentum. Dok900

f
fbxdbrsfyujyukygtjkn 16.05.20

Hello Dear developers ,as my account was blocked not so long ago and I think these people very much for using prohibited modification , I want to ask you a question with a wish and a proposal is eternal ban , is it possible to implement the ability to unlock your account for a certain amount of game gold or cash one unit for the violation and in the event of another violation which again, leads to the blocking of the account will need to pay the amount is already doubled and so on then players will start to appreciate their accounts and wonder about whether or not to break rules again by using a cheat mod and to pay the amount which grows with every lock , many of the blocked accounts at the many years in which invested a lot of time and money, I think there are many who want to buy your blocked account as you pay for it, that would be a real punishment for breaking the rules in the form of monetary fine that the next violation will be respectively doubled upon redemption for players who value their accounts instead of the first warning at 7 days and second at the eternal lock as shown that players are not correct and this is disadvantageous ,as most of the players who have invested a lot of money in the game for a few years to re-create a new account to pump again and again to invest the money for premium tanks, etc. which they had enough will not ! and so the question of whether such a proposal implement in the game, because your company is more profitable in financial terms is the eternal ban and the loss of a large number of players and their money that slivayutsya them in the game , yet ask you to answer not automatic writing where just the text but the real answer is the developers hope your company will consider this interesting and offer suggestions in the conclusion for example in my case and many of my friends who have locked accounts do not regret to pay for unlocking !