3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20 09:26 pm

How to beat gwin? (Dark Souls)

I am level 88, have a great black knight sword +4, shield of atonement and Seth arteries. The same ring Havel and fire protection. As this monster to kill? He never gives to be treated as soon as stood behind the rock, shake estus and fuck immediately reacts. Another origia full stats but it's not suitable. I think Seth Havel to wear, help? Run to it probably 60 times+
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alec Says 16.05.20

The easiest way to Call Solera at battle(if you didn't kill him earlier).
Havel set, tower shield and a club more(not enchanted zip)
Or, if the reaction is good, light armor, go away, he'll jump at you, Dodge and hit.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

GillianSeed
I schA in naked went, shied with a Bang, but a shield of atonement ignores part of the damage, I physically do not have time to heal.
p.s. current broke dualshock 3, dualshock 4 sitting

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

No, it's not real, he fucked fast and does not be treated at all.

d
doom998 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
Broke?D

A
Alec Says 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
Use protection from lightning, hiding from the strong attacks behind the pillars.
I used the clothes of Chester and the black knight sword +5, moreover, Soler helped, so we have him for a couple of strokes killed.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

doom998
Destroyed(
GillianSeed
I wanted Soler to appeal but no appeal anywhere else. And columns do not help, it still breaks them

m
morion2 16.05.20

Parries it :D

A
Alec Says 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
You killed Solera in the transition between the Izolit Forgotten Ruins and demons?
The sign should be next to the white fog or in the arena(can't remember exactly), and you should be in the human condition.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

morion2
Do not believe me, do not know how to parry, and never could, I don't know how to pick the right moment
GillianSeed
Solera I'm not touched, I saw him once early in the game

S
Street77 16.05.20

Perry

R
Richards 16.05.20

Drachnik is a minus, a one-handed take, for example piercing tipo estaca.

A
Alec Says 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
Look for it in three places: On the balcony near the bonfire under the Wyvern, in a Forgotten Pour out near the fire and transition check.
Parry occurs at the moment when the enemy, immediately after the stroke, begins to strike.
If you do not find Solera, try the Black knight set with sword and shield(it is desirable it to be not null).

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

GillianSeed
and as Seth black knight help? Parry does not work on regular mobs Yes, there is. I have a shield that regenerates stamina faster.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

Richard
from one-handed I only have the dragon sword from the Wyverns knocked the u 52 damage

A
Alec Says 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
A good balance of protection and mobility, according to my feelings.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

GillianSeed
Seth arteries take it easy anyway. In short summary. Broken gamepad, sea nerves killed, to kill him with my snaryagu not real. Durukoy when I put him 3 times, then as soon as I use estus he flies, if I activate it an attack on themselves. NG+4 in the DS3 and it was easier. This often tormoznutaya. In the furnace. Thanks for the tips!

I
I still alive 16.05.20

Actually or tumbling between one mountain and beat one beat or fend off multiple times

R
Raptor227 16.05.20

Gwyn also EZ, important to fend off

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

Raptor227
I do not know how to parry. For the entire time I'm playing well, I parried 3-4 times and then randomly

U
UnitedSexyCreighton. 16.05.20

Parry + halberd black knight. -- Easy game easy life.