3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20 09:26 pm

How to beat gwin? (Dark Souls)

I am level 88, have a great black knight sword +4, shield of atonement and Seth arteries. The same ring Havel and fire protection. As this monster to kill? He never gives to be treated as soon as stood behind the rock, shake estus and fuck immediately reacts. Another origia full stats but it's not suitable. I think Seth Havel to wear, help? Run to it probably 60 times+
43 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatunserg 16.05.20

take a rest day,then look on YouTube how they kill him,and after he will be able to kill.
I how many time was: well, can not in any way,and video will look,and with a couple of attempts to get.

P
PG_CrazyPunk 16.05.20

Quite possible to kill him with your snaryagu. 4-5 times I have it down. Seth the silver knight+bastard sword maximum sharpened, well the shield is what I don't even remember already what. The level is about the same. Ornstein and Smaug seemed to me much more difficult.

R
Raptor227 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
Seriously, you must have been in Anor Londo.
In fact Anor Londo the most profitable on the farm shower place, as if to fend off the black knights, so do walk, I was just there level stuff (Although judging by your level you have a problem with it do not) as said above - Ornstein and Smoug harder and I agree with that.

O
Ogyr4ig 16.05.20

Raptor227
The most profitable farm the phalanx in painted world.

R
Raptor227 16.05.20

Ogyr4ig
With less shower falls, no well them maybe more than the knights in Anor Londo but kill them quickly, I don't know if I want to post all of the phalanges it will be delayed for 3-6 moments exactly, but with the knights it's so much easier approached, waited until swings and retorted - ready.

O
Ogyr4ig 16.05.20

Raptor227
In Anor Londo to run away. A phalanx can kill rings and a cap with MINICOM. If you use wrath of the gods, then farm 100 thousand shower takes about 15 seconds (ran use have teleported).
But if magic is not used, it is possible to use the scythe.
Knights are fat and can still squeal on the head:)

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

Will do as advised. I'll rest for another day. On YouTube when I look everything looks simple. How come the boss himself makes nevedomoy crap. He is very fast. Tried the Havel set but especially not saved. Manus took the second time. I first met this boss which I already nerve racking.
Already ordered a new controller and after a continue :))

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

By the way I FARPlus in the woods outside the gates wateree open sign arteries. There for 7K at a time

R
Raptor227 16.05.20

Ogyr4ig
Well, maybe even from weapons depends, my build is not allowed to kill a phalanx.

R
Richards 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
Nafari titanite and slice off any odnorodnykh, one shot, uklonjena and so on. Well, or a large shield with stilkey stoish, waiting for the moment, though, standing is not necessary because the capture him. I ran mostly with a spear of orstein so easily killed in pvp and all including.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

Richard
Normal odnorodnykh purchased from the blacksmith will fit or just the bottom?

b
balabxl 16.05.20

The easy way: Seth Havel, the shield 100 reflection, and I had the sword of the black knight in 5. Parrying, beat, treated. So to victory. But it's stupid for a game that would quickly pass, of interest is zero.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

SHAGGY67
So it is impossible to parry, it is a hundred years perdolit and eventually die. And Seth Havel is not particularly saves. And that's what the shield on the reflection to take? I'm thinking of taking the black knight with a 95% protection

b
balabxl 16.05.20

For me, Manus was the hardest boss in the entire game... Killed only with a bow through the gap. Horny with Smogon and arteries, for me, compared to him, light was. But first I began to pass after 200+ in x2, and completing demon souls.

b
balabxl 16.05.20

Ilya Badidas
Spoiler
The same thing only set Havel and black knight sword to +5. After entering the fog, he jumps or comes to you, Dodge like a bag,in the butt come up to him and start spamming the parry button, hit, heal, if he hurt previous times when a poor parry and all. I was also in the set of arteries, the deviations could not pass, a couple of attempts and passed. To wear Havel set before fog, well berruti gun, 2 parry should be enough.

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

SHAGGY67
Thanks, I'll try

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

SHAGGY67
Oh poochi took, spent 2 to parry, then he jumped on me, tore down the shield and showered blows, Havel + shield of the black knight are very helpful, I think schA nakostylyat him, thank you!!!!

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

SHAGGY67
EEEEE!!!! I killed him, all the torment is over!!!! Thanks for the advice, parrying is very useful, and learned + hornet ring and Crete was at 999!!!!!

A
Agat7 16.05.20

learn to parry and you'll have a chance to win anything! I'm fending off beat!

I
Ilya Badydysch 16.05.20

Agat7
I have already banged it