3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 16.05.20 09:30 pm

Builds (combination classes) (Grim Dawn)

Let's talk about combinations, classrooms, the tactics of passing in the game. Whom do you think is easier to play or to kill bosses. What do you think for example the most stable build? Or the killer? Or good at all.

1) melee with a shield/totem.
2) melee pair.
3) melee two-handed.
4) Arrows with a shield/totem.
5) the Shooter has two guns.
6) two-handed Shooter, the gun/crossbow.
7) Patawad/Summoner.
8) MAG.

If someone was playing a druid (mage + shaman), I can share my opinion on pumping and development.
For example or who is best to join the MAG? Is it advisable to download just a single branch of the magician, without impurities?

I played a druid in a branch of the shaman, the only thing I like is Electro-totem - I put the constellation of Wave, not bad at all came out, the only negative electro-totem too far long to pump shaman have.
43 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 16.05.20

More Pets for the pet God!

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

To invest only in the branch of arcanist - it's just 100% death on the high difficulties will be frail and ass he will cover absolutely no one. To arcanist would not be bad something is reinforcing, either in terms of survivability either lethal force, because if there is not enough either, then this will end the familiarity with the sample. There is a good curse from the branch of the occultist, it pretty well cuts the resistance of the enemies. Again, in the same branch of the Foundation skills Blood Driga a good way to heal and boost the health regeneration, and his improvement gives not sickly resistance to poison/acid and a little against physical damage, but increase damage, I think arcanist will not be lead astray. Minor issues can be covered through the constellations, and clothes to rely I would not - because they still need to find, but still need to build.
Moving on. Electromega and he wanted to try, but thought it was a combination of still to cold. The situation is seen as follows, arcanist: to invest in heavenly shard Tresana, Frosty flash Oleksy and Star Pact; the shaman: totem Storm, Whirlwind (improving it, so as a basis it is about physical damage, and we don't need him) and the Covenant of Madragoa (increased health). But there are some flaws: some time will have to be interrupted magic racket, as the skills do not immediately enter into its lethal effect and the right stuff that would not be bad to find out in advance, another character, and it will be to walk in than lucky, that will be eventually fatal.

P
Polololon 16.05.20

Rock soldiers\night blade using shadow strike. Overall satisfied, But not enough to splash. Have to run a lot, follow closely the health and time to harvesting skills. But on the plus side: the difficulty of all bosses is about the same.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 16.05.20

Tell me about the magician. He has an aura : Spontaneous exchange of Iskandary - this thread is purely for malesnica???? Natural balance for example will amplify the heavenly shard Tresana???
Spoiler

Still was very upset a shaman is: the Call of the primitive spirit (Manticore) - so the bluff with this Manticore, thought frail magician to help in the battle against the bosses though, something finally did. Ordinary mobs spreads of course, but bosses finally did. Elektro totem and that even as it does damage, and she's finally upset.
But in Titan Quest the magician (branch spirit) was a call of the Champion or something like that called... horned a big dude, he could compete with boss))

Maybe someone would think it was cheesy. BUT...if I was missing something.. toli..why the developers of Titan Quest which were implemented magic damage with a staff, put away the staff of Grim Dawn....or I not found??? Why mage needs one hand to take the Grimoire\skull in the other Bulova\dagger\a sword. once XS is obtained - garbage. Well, if the battle mage is still OK. But if I run with the arrow Panetti for example, in the right hand I still have to take the dagger\sword\Bulova...tusd in the right hand have nothing to wear.

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
Spontaneous exchange of Iskandary - his base converts physical damage to elemental, which is useful for those who are not a magician, but he wants to see your damage in the form of fire, cold and electricity, but also for the magician useful, as it gives a tangible boost to their mana regeneration. The gain, which increases the elemental damage percentage useful for anyone who uses it, and the chance of one additional temporary elemental damage can be useful for those who build your character as a mage, and a war based on a similar style of play. The second strengthening skill (Natural balance) are more beneficial for those who have plans to have a high damage combustion, frostbite and shock; the increase to critical damage 2% for the point skills is extremely doubtful, it's more of a nice addition than a basic need.

D
Ded MastDay 16.05.20

Explain the Nuba, as I can not understand For the Guard (odnorodnykh+shield) if the passive branch of Rhythm, if the main attack Wildness, or I should not throw there glasses?
Spoiler
Or tell me maybe what to throw for more efficiency?

Z

Svetoslav

If the Rhythm is not used finally (not hanging on the key), and the passive from it not working. They work at the time directly when the Rhythm is used. So you can reset the points with him 11 points you have a hanging dead weight:)

Right now I play a soldier (sword+shield) at LVL 42. Until finally the only soldier skill shake)

Spoiler

P
Polololon 16.05.20

The evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
eye finally just soldier skills shake-)
By the way, nothing you scored on the Rhythm.

D
Ded MastDay 16.05.20

Right now I play a soldier (sword+shield) at LVL 42. Until finally the only soldier skill shake)
I rocked the pure soldier through the rhythm until around LVL 30. Then abruptly turned to the guard through the savagery and became noticeably harder to hit mobs.
Passive rhythm will be removed, 11 points I will not be redundant.
The soldier for AoE I have tried a round kick and jerk. Jerk in my opinion was much imbaba. On it and stopped.

K
KomandArm93 16.05.20

There is the question of peculado. Bonus dmage, HP, etc. which gives armor to Pets, it is clear to me, what about the rest? This gun gives you % to physics, whether this percentage and Peta? does it make sense to collect Shmatov % of the damage?

A
ABallon 16.05.20

Pyrotechnics 14 level. Pumped full branch stun shells. Went into the cave with the Ogre 23 level. Well all I think, kranty. And nothing had stopped it, though I had to run. Small Bose on the map in General are covered in a lightweight.

d
droun92 16.05.20

Toy much, was for the Guard on normal. I think to start again, just raise the difficulty. Can't decide who to take and what builds to use.
The Shaman is to swing a pet, inject it almost at the beginning, to the end of the game together were running mobs is good to lay down, fully raskatannym his HP was 24000. Much more of my 6000. Also I advise you to take the totem wendigo. Very useful skill, allows you to literally stand under the boss and stupid to demolish his life.
The Soldier should swing rhythm and a circular stroke as the main attacks on the mouse.

P
Pomu4 16.05.20

Was normal for the guard.
Initially took the Shaman and Samaxi Roy, then threw unity at rite of Modrogan and then in the + to totem wendigo and it to the max. Then he took a Soldier and the first thing Samaxi shield Block. For ones thrown in Fighting spirit, will of the Menhir and Battle hardened" and then + to Hold Menhir and its maxing out. 8-10 points you can throw in Counterstrike
From the devotion Dryad, wendigo, Anvil, boar, Snake, and Eel.
In the end, 52 turned out such http://grimcalc.com/build/psLylm
The battle looks like this - threw the totem, and Roy standing there watching as everyone dies from the totem, Roy and use with Boar and Anvil. If you need to update Roy and totem

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

KomandArm93
Pets are only those bonuses, which are designated, for them. The rest only for the main character.

D
Ded MastDay 16.05.20

Suddenly have a question to regen HP. Pump Guards (odnorodnykh micovic). Actually there are three trigger:
1. Turtle shell the constellations
Hanging on Versasuite.2. The will of Menhir (passive soldier)3. Death ward (amulet)do I understand Correctly that when HP drop to 40% of the work a Turtle shell, then, if continued loss of HP to 33% of work Will Menhirs and if it does not help when 25% work Custody death. And another thing - Turtle shell will be triggered in any way, or need to be active Overprotection where it hangs? Just before he hung on the ability of Bloodsucker given by the component of Hollow Fang. And finally, if it all works together, it is generally appropriate or too costly?

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

Svetoslav
Well to begin with, all that excess reassurance to nothing, especially the turtle is a waste of points when in the hands of a shield and the skills for it. Himself turtle shell will be triggered only when the active skill overprotection", so that it is better to adhere to some aura or strengthening, which included constantly. Amulet Guardianship of death by itself is really a not about, well if there is a focus on health damage, and as good, if not something more worthy was found. On account of the sequence of operation of all of these skills and stellar skill then Yes, it will be as described.

PS Actually I do not recommend too carried away protective skills when the character is equipped to the shield, and even in supplements is pumping skills Training shield and Hold Menhir. If you get carried away, then eventually get a character who struggles to cope with hordes of enemies and what protection he is not helping, and all because of the fact that for a long time their bludgeons.

D
Ded MastDay 16.05.20

at_sagor
Thank you. But the mobs I die packs yourself from bleeding, and if you try to hit me, die from the poison. At the 50th LVL I have 3K damage, with crits hitting for 5K, HP -7K, and the characters of the 55th LVL apart in less than a minute. I'm in the Necropolis, in front of the main boss. Didn't go just outside the gate, in the steps of torment. But it's all on the normal, how will the elite do not know.
SpoilerPS. Legendary haven't topolos.

Z

Right now I'm in Necropolis, some shit got into the portal Jenskogo rift...for the destroyed bridge. There is a door with a skeleton key. I was 53 LVL. it's brutal zestakova. The only place where I could fill up for the entire game the final boss of this fucking place. Even in the steps of torment was at least five times and have never killed there. First time went there at LVL 30.

By the end of the game, I began to notice that the character began to give the attack and defense.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Up to 50 SD. never found the armor on a soldier, better than Seth 22 ur. so it can run still-))

50 ur. from the chest with chains to blow up dropped two legendary-)) This chest was in"the Plains of strife in Hanscom portal.

Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 16.05.20

I had a feeling that there is yet to go. Although health and damage my situation better. Clean the soldier at high levels, nothing to do, he becomes a cotton. Need to download the second skill. And with gear I also have ambush.
Spoiler

50 ur. from the chest with chains to blow up dropped two legendary-)) This chest was in"the Plains of strife in Hanscom portal.
Povezlo! Something of this has come to your soldier?

PS. Did the race this Hronsky fault, full sweep thereof. The result: Two unnecessary epic, legendarok -0.
Some creepy random.

A
AT_Sagor 16.05.20

That is, in fact, what the soldier with the shield I got:
Appearance
Notice how much increased damage per second only from one reinforcement to the next screenshot:
Appearance, part 2
Skills of the soldier
The ability of Demonologist
I understand that things must be very lucky, but hard work did the trick. This character neither of which is no substitute of equipment. So as in star skills went the way of the clubs, then green became a dreamboat. How many know of the legendary clubs focused on physical damage, there is an epic 50-th and 75-th level, but they are next to the green are not. On a character wearing a full set of Markovna (it was really hard to collect). All items give you more damage and a little resistance, well, it is, of course, plasters. Through the constellations sought to the lower right (what sort of Oléron), on the way picked up the constellation of the boar and the bull, well, and mentioned the constellation of Mace, also a constellation in the form of a hammer, constellation dryads. He still has not opened all star 50 points of skills, but the rest, I think, to lay to the constellation in the shape of a shield and then to the part where it increases the block chance. Some of the skills you spent only one point, the rest of the bonuses, even if the same equipment, giving the passive to make a special attack or counter-attack. Now he is in difficulty Elite so to the highest of all the values of the resistances will fall by 25%, although penetration is so much that will remain as the top risk.

P. S. Character is created for co-op, but alone and all crumbles easily.