3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 16.05.20 09:30 pm

Builds (combination classes) (Grim Dawn)

Let's talk about combinations, classrooms, the tactics of passing in the game. Whom do you think is easier to play or to kill bosses. What do you think for example the most stable build? Or the killer? Or good at all.

1) melee with a shield/totem.
2) melee pair.
3) melee two-handed.
4) Arrows with a shield/totem.
5) the Shooter has two guns.
6) two-handed Shooter, the gun/crossbow.
7) Patawad/Summoner.
8) MAG.

If someone was playing a druid (mage + shaman), I can share my opinion on pumping and development.
For example or who is best to join the MAG? Is it advisable to download just a single branch of the magician, without impurities?

I played a druid in a branch of the shaman, the only thing I like is Electro-totem - I put the constellation of Wave, not bad at all came out, the only negative electro-totem too far long to pump shaman have.
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
SemyStall 16.05.20

Odd no there's no shooter in the subject.

r
raspisnoy1 16.05.20

Good evening. Caught recently upset.Thought,that all already figured out.
In short, I Battle mage ( main build mystic soldiers only to support and passive )

Full Intersection, A Tsunami. Tortoise and Light scholars (candle) + took the spirit Amataka not received an increase to cold at all (+30 damage anything , took the same + 40% cold... in a Tsunami also has % cold .? why not increasing the damage? They don't mix? The most interesting is that the description of all constellations in the Internet is.
but there is no guide, and explanations of how they fit together. Prompt resource or topic where you can read.Something to shake me and in what combinations.The most miserable that it is not real to get out and see the characteristics from the window of raschitana points... demands to roll back or save-and now we need to roll back. Slapped in Amataka 2 stars ( special to him was in this order of the constellations as I have

M
MaxvelDrey 16.05.20

Salute people, does anyone have any sensible build on Petawawa? I now shake Ocultist+Shaman (like a Caster this kombu called)?
And I'm here on the calculator figured that if the pump net Petawawa, you have to specifically cut their own damage... attacking skill can be cast about 6-8 points. Everything else is in Petach-related skills + hilesi totem.
But the problem in the constellations. Associated with Pets too much scattered categories, and if you try to collect all of the constellation for Petawawa, then clearly it's not working with restrictions (you need a certain number of stars in the right category that would begin to build a constellation)...

Well, the question of the day - whether it is necessary to swing a crow? It is too slow, and the good of his Bafana elemental damage no, if you pump pure patawad (Sam beating either chaos or venom, and they are to the elements does not belong). Maybe we should throw out the Raven, and instead put points in the auxiliary skills of other Pets? After all, even Khilok crow is pretty weak and he uses it too rarely and only in the HS (and other Pets he is not healer heals). Yes, and the damage it does to the zipper, which is not combined with other types of damage other Pets (hound - fire/chaos, spiky monster, physical attack/penetrating/bleeding, mystical spirit, physical/health damage/poison). And so it turns out that the Raven has damage to the weakest, and buffs useless...