3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19 10:11 pm

Provider(?) does not download torrents

Welcome. The point is, I put to download any torrent, it starts downloading, then lost Internet, had to reboot the router, then everything is repeated again start pumping again after a while lost Internet. If not download the torrents, then it's all good. If jump cuts are an ISP, why the fuck? He is supposed to be purple what and where I download until I have the unlimited plan and paid the money. Client qBitttorrent, Windows 10, provider home.ru, unlimited tariff, the computer no one but me uses it, the neighbor on my vayfay not sitting. Still strange that it happens not always, for a long time, all may be fine, everything is downloaded without the loss of the Internet. Sobsna, what this such can be and how to treat it?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 13.10.19

Muskrat wrote:
The point is, I put to download any torrent, it starts downloading, then lost Internet, had to reboot the router, then everything is repeated again start pumping again after a while lost Internet.
Maybe the router,have you tried a direct cable connect.

V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19

saa0891
So I say, if torrents don't download, then everything is fine, the router to disable is not possible, I got through it phone home works.

L
Le Gaspilleur 13.10.19

for the sake of experiment litsuhu free download try. there from steam, origin etc

U
Uebato 13.10.19

Muskrat
Most likely it's in the (old)router - in order to protect it chops off the ' net(too many connections when downloading a torrent)
The solution is to try to upgrade the firmware of the router,or buy a new one,or download when you connect the cable directly
You can still limit the speed to 5-8 MB

V
Vyxyxol 13.10.19

Uebato
In General, the router is quite old, but still free money new no. The speed limit seems to have helped. PAH-PAH. At least it is now known that a problem in ancient router.xD
Le Gaspilleur
Steam and other pumps seems to be no problem. I therefore worry that it will have DDR 2 prophets to pull, and it's 150 gigs, if you compress, less. I GTA 5 from steam 5 hours to shake, and it is long. And if it still describes the situation, then the priest will burn.
saa0891
If you directly connect the cable, no Internet, need to be picked.
---
Thank you all for the help.

a
antonrogov 13.10.19

It's because of the router. I was on 4 routers (3 of them were ADSL). Put the cable directly into the computer or watch constantly over the Internet and I need you to reboot the router as it will fall off.

L
Luka_Gennadevich 13.10.19

Muskrat
My Internet would collapse because of the number of connections per torrent. Is there such an indicator. In the end, fire protection for overload of the line. Of course steam normally downloads and torrent ISP's need to pull.
Spoiler