3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 16.05.20 09:35 pm

The appearance of female gamers

TP, running around the clubs much better.
that was sarcasm, if that.
226 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bl4ckH4wk 16.05.20

I don't even know in my life never met a girl gamer.

S
SoulCry207 16.05.20

The author,don't believe them!
I know a girl gamer with drop dead good looks and awesome figure.

w
warp 37 16.05.20

It's like the guy is a gamer, just a girl gamer.

A
Alter Ego 16.05.20

I don't even know in my life never met a girl gamer.[2] Even if there are girl-gamers-beauty, then is very rare.

P
Povlen 16.05.20

Attractive guys are gamers? No. Well, it's the same with girls.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 16.05.20

[new user]
>Tell me, is it true that all girls gamers do not have a pair, have a plain appearance, a mediocre figure, and in themselves well-groomed?
Looks like depend on genes (first and foremost). But good genes can be at least of a homeless person, lol. Grooming here is of secondary importance. If the ugly a lot of makeup on the face, much more beautiful than she is.

a
adrax 16.05.20

I know personally only one gamers. The third breast size, freaky ass, curvy hips, bend back, you can admire forever

P
Povlen 16.05.20

Beautiful girls to drink more and have sex like a game limited only browsergame in contact.

S
Sakiguchi 16.05.20

And just a beautiful nature girl hardly will be games to play, she'll find other activities for yourself.

It's a hint: pretty stupid?
Well, Yes, you will find, hehe.

J
JerelyMarleCrash 16.05.20

[new user]
>that all beauty fades over time
Yes, if not daily makeup, the face is swollen and covered with pimples. :)
>as the figure
Well, it's XS.

S
Sakiguchi 16.05.20

Grundel

That is just pointless to waste my life, well, stupid.

S
Sonnyy Bot 16.05.20

it happens only rarely-and Yes-I've never met such,but what is a girl gamer-probably she needs to turn on the computer,to help with the iron,upgrade there is firewood,set up the game-and then start the game to show which buttons to press(it is better to give her joy) let them play-those are the girl gamers

t
tomatnyy sok 16.05.20

here pimply nerds with a bad figure and discuss something unknown for them

S
Sakiguchi 16.05.20

tomato juice

You have complexes

w
warp 37 16.05.20

So now spending time with friends and go to clubs it's pointless to live it, and to sit at a computer all day is this normal?
Just different variants of burning shit called life.

O
OakSorcerer 16.05.20

I have a couple friends, a very cute and funny girl. So it is nonsense.

a
adrax 16.05.20

Grundel
What you need to do and how|where to spend my time that would be worthy to live your life
The very fact that you ask this question in the gaming forum for children, shows that you need to grow up, and then think about something serious

H
Honey Cocaine 16.05.20

Grundel
Damn people, not zaparivatsya - understand local bichara bichara pseudo - intellectuals, think smart and unique that the game is the art which they understand, and Chicks are just TP - which they could have bundles if I wanted and just do not need. To explain something that they don't need, or will with age, or will remain in their little worlds.

T
Tidodo 16.05.20

Inteprio, all right, but your harsh words may not understand.

A
Andryuha 16.05.20

Geymershi? Yeah... uncle my mother was once hooked on Spider Solitaire. In General, the true geymersh have not seen, only 7-12 year old youngsters playing girl flash games and what some there's a small arcade that cost 1-5 bucks...