3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 16.05.20 09:35 pm

The appearance of female gamers

TP, running around the clubs much better.
that was sarcasm, if that.
226 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nihiliant 16.05.20

Appearance varies.

F
Frost Norde 16.05.20

Grundel
The appearance of female gamers

And you did it matter? Just need real girls to look, and not necessarily seasoned gamers-maidens. So =b

J
JerelyMarleCrash 16.05.20

Grundel
>So now, spending time with friends and go to clubs it's pointless to live it
the equivalent of burning time at the computer. In both cases, you just want to have fun but not cameraswireless and not doing something useful.

U
Urdnot Wreh 16.05.20

Photo fstudiyu!!!
What is it?

S
St_DMon 16.05.20

Grundel
Cap somehow didn't mention queers as well referred to as VIP-males, which differ little from women, although not admit that they would like to poke Bud.

S
Snake Eyes. 16.05.20

I think half of the girls on PG beautiful ,and the rest...I don't know,I haven't seen them

N
Nefesh 16.05.20

Have not seen such...

H
HumanRed 16.05.20

warp 37
Guf style.

T
The Immortal Emperor of M 16.05.20

GTA-phage. Beautiful or not - judge for yourself. But it's NYASHA, and, concurrently, the hero of this your Talk. Therefore, the deviation from this point of view is heresy.
Nudeolder know...
Begin to see the emergence of polymeric haters

p
pchelohod i paroved 16.05.20

The Immortal Emperor of Mankind
Lol, all in Greenwood.

K
Karnefis 16.05.20

http://kiwi.kz/watch/2q2gxs0ougmd/

S
Screw It 16.05.20

Depends on what you mean by gamers. Hradcany zagroda putting the game in the first place? These girls almost never happens, beautiful especially. And spread in Mass Effect or Dragon Age one or two hours a day - fully.
Although I have these the geymersh is not considered. Gamer is still a gamer (man from the word mania). Ie still nerd. A person who plays an hour or two a day gamer is not.

r
requiemmm 16.05.20

Appearance? And despite how much to sit at the computer. Folds of fat pounds ten, with the blue skin and bags under the eyes will appear pretty quickly. Then wean from sunlight, apparently getting old for a decade and a mustache, portrait is ready. From the floor of the consequences of this way of life does not depend.

S
SporeMaxis 16.05.20

Not seen and hardly see.

U
Uncle Dan 16.05.20

The Immortal Emperor of Mankind
Granger nyasha? You confuse something, with her new emicom will say this.

And on a subject I know of at least 2.

e
edko_tyan 16.05.20

well, I don't even know how to answer your question HD at all...everyone has their own tastes and preferences in girls(guys) and take all under one comb it is impossible...I am a girl of 18 years who loves PC games, shooters,RPGs...thanks and enjoy playing. learning is also good. can sit day in a computer, but can the club to go with friends to walk. here's a photo:

C
Chernoe otrode 16.05.20

Trees, charming...

s
stalker7162534 16.05.20

more pictures!

A
Abibas for us 16.05.20

edko_tyan
nyasha

T
The_SMachine 16.05.20

Women's national team in Counter Strike, the old team-There are papillae that wow!