3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fog666666 18.05.20 10:26 am

Tired of this mining

damn time to sell one card in one hand on the passport. not only that, prices soared and the dick find where the graphics card.though this cryptocurrency would have disappeared in Fig
23 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 18.05.20

would be better if the manufacturers have built in SMART vidyuhi to any [delete] and then raped did not sell video cards with the words - standing in the office PC, not played

C
Chuma_KB 18.05.20

Yes divorce this mining! Just a bunch of freeloaders want nowt to do and loot row. Money something until someone behind them ready to give to the real goods! Divorce suckers (conspiracy of companies, video producers) as well as any currency exchange =)

f
fog666666 18.05.20

all right, but I'm not about that,I mean that because they are terrible deficit and scoring insane prices of our traders.I like the system Builder to order a terrible problem.

W
Wrackman 18.05.20

Yes, everything will subside when they are left with nothing. Still cryptocurrency exchange more than just earnings

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.05.20

fog666666
Chuma_KB
Mining deals a fairly small amount of people and they are not physically able to buy cards in such numbers that there would be a deficiency. The fact that no maps are a direct result of the rise in their prices as a result of subsidence of the ruble in 2 times. Consequently slipped sharply the purchasing power of the population. Hence we have a decline in sales and the desire of stores are too risk of incurring losses when purchasing a piece of iron with the stock.

V
Vyxyxol 18.05.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Well here is debatable, because mining farm does not consist of 1-2 cards. ))

P
Porsche911GT3RS 18.05.20

Side, still i9 has not yet emerged.

s
szhech konsolotu 18.05.20

At least you come and read the comments on the forums of miners and how they according to you are not able to remove all the cards.They bought them all-and not only in the CIS but throughout Europe.Me for my b/RX 480 8Gb give 10500 UAH if only sold-although I bought it new for 7500. Cards are gone everywhere in Poland and on the CU in Germany.

L
Listoman 18.05.20

Soon the course will collapse to 0 and will just the influx of these cards on the b/C for a penny with the words take please can you pay extra

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 18.05.20

And then the course? This game around the CIS to happen! Yes, and beyond.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

tetany and T. with all sorts of protopam all ische in abundance in the shops

f
fog666666 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/group4000.htm where? 1060 no 1070нет 1080нет AMD do not and so on throughout the country

f
fog666666 18.05.20

1080Ti also used.I'm not. hardware all naked

f
fog666666 18.05.20

the worst thing that will collapse when all the canoe - raped map the ocean will flood the secondary market here is still not taking the poor citizens who want to save will take some fried

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

fog666666
in dns and nix there are many kinds of cards with 8 gigs. don't know how many of them quantitatively. and all sorts 1060
AMD cards do that is not nearly
but in other things for the summer is always a shortage I remember propukali 6990 Radeon. so to the first of September everything will be

-
-SK.art- 18.05.20

I have this weekend miner I took two of my 1070. Didn't even haggle and not tested card tests) the fact they have something for these miners))

A
AnPei 18.05.20

-SK.art-
I have a processor like yours, the gtx 1070, two monitors . In the absence of free time if sat down at the computer. you want to take from it in full i.e. on the monitor 2560-1440 144 Hz. to play and on the second monitor fullhd 60 Hz. watch movies . But it looks really awkward ( at the time of entry into the battle in the game, the movie starts to be braked from the same YouTube . MediaGet while the game refuses to run). Question - is it possible at all to do as I should.

-
-SK.art- 18.05.20

An__ei wrote:
In the absence of free time if sat down at the computer. you want to take from it in full i.e. on the monitor 2560-1440 144 Hz. to play and on the second monitor fullhd 60 Hz. watch movies
sorry for the somewhat stupid question, but did not ask him, I of course could not))
You have not two heads, an hour?) How can both play and watch a movie? What is it like? One eye watches the game and the second movie looks?)))
An__ei wrote:
Question - is it possible at all to do as I should.
honestly - I don't know. For never was engaged in such perversion ;)

L
Listoman 18.05.20

MunchkiN 616
1080ых Tikhonov also not...

M
MagicHero 18.05.20

No it's just the mining, I have now looked there, mine just became really profitable. I tried to find it on the graphics card in the end after a year of work on a single graphics card, minus the cost of electricity, you can earn about 75 thousand rubles. Here and bought up all the video cards, lately 1070 cost generally cheap in the area 20K-25K i.e. buy these 5 pieces spending ~110K + percent, power supply, screw, memory still thrown in the area of 40K. Total invested 150K a year you can get clean minus the cost of electricity (for fluid cryptocurrency rate) in the area of 380 thousand rubles.
So many people are buying video cards to tens as they say to do nothing and a year later was swimming in money and then a video card you can sell it also adds profits.