3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fog666666 18.05.20 10:26 am

Tired of this mining

damn time to sell one card in one hand on the passport. not only that, prices soared and the dick find where the graphics card.though this cryptocurrency would have disappeared in Fig
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 18.05.20

In General, mining was generally impossible best (prices this week soared by 20%) do not know why prices rose so but now the graphics card pays for itself in 3-4 months, whereas previously it took a year. In fact, investing in mining for example million a year at the current rate easily get 3.5 million rubles, i.e. 2.5 million profit for the year, even if you take a Bank loan at 20% of the net after paying interest, electricity will easily get 2 Leman invested 1 million. However now everything is at its peak and the inevitable collapse, so it is necessary to invest was a year and a half ago, now dangerous.

M
Malikov Avdey 20.08.22

Mining is really not the best option for quick "extraction" of cryptocurrency. For a long time, it has become too time-consuming and resource-consuming ... M2e projects are now causing completely different reviews on the network. Who does not know what it is - can read what is Move-To-Earn on CoinsPaid Media. For me, these projects are really something new and quite unusual.

y
yariko okami 20.08.22

In general, I don’t care about mining and everything connected with it - I have an “anti-mining” Geforce 9800gt video card in my PC, it’s not afraid of any mining! The only thing that had to be revised was the choice of games, I switched mainly to retro games. Hitman1 recently passed, a normal toy is not much worse than the last "bald", and most importantly, it goes at maximum speed and does not require cards worth an annual salary!