3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 18.05.20 10:30 am

Favorite sniper weapon? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Do you like sniper rifle?Which one do you prefer?
Personally, I am and in the PM and ERS chose WSS in these two games in the series it's the most accessible and the ammunition of its caliber were much more common.But in the RFP,where the sniper ammo is available,I choose the Dragunov,or equivalent-Lynx.Compared to the VCA it is more precise and a little slaughter,and atmospheric for Stalker.
Gauss weapons are also discussed.
274 Comments
Sort by:
P
Profill 18.05.20

I Lynx is used, it is the best!

M
M.A.K.C. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 18.05.20

I love to use Trot (Powerful and precise) What else do you want?:)))

U
UNDERVATER 18.05.20

all write the SVD, SVD... and about IEDs forgot something?

D
Deodor 18.05.20

heh I prefer my VCA max with the upgrade.

T
The Legend Killer 18.05.20

The best sniper Rifle Military Special Vintorez!
Why?
Rapid,convenient,accurate!..
One minus range 300 meters! But if razbiraeshsya modding-no problem!

J
James Earl Cash 18.05.20

*Silenced* by far. Try on a stealth mission to pass. Although sometimes descends to the SVD. But this happens very rarely.

l
lokkie 18.05.20

Kalashnik with PSO + armor-piercing bullets.. cheap and cheerful and for a second barrel to climb Nada -))
In the RFP PTS like that SVU silencer can be screwed. By weight, knockdown and range the best option and powerful Vssa will be. One shot one kill on any range, and Vssa limit. The trajectory of the bullet can be seen as she falls, aiming to get one place to another IED no such problems. Too bad that the muffler only after finding instruments for calibration to tie I mean after Pripyat already , which in my opinion is complete stupidity.
SVD as it is not impressive, due to the weight mostly. The weight difference with the IEDs can be 8 pieces of art to cram the barrel or 4 pieces of a gun for sale, despite the fact that the range is basically the same. Not to mention the anti-radiation drug and med kits ammo etc. Kada in Pripyat were going every gram needed to take more need swag with you.
In the PM, Yes, no IEDs, there is SVD used.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 18.05.20

It is a pity that in the PM sniper weapon PTS is hard to come by...you Can buy IEDs from Miser,but the chance of it falling out not so often,and bullets rarely met...of Course on the Burner's full of them,but go there to come back to me personally in the scrap.

-
-zotik- 18.05.20

I always take the Saba Sudhu

J
Jay95 18.05.20

SVD is better its nothing :-D

r
rain31111 18.05.20

g36,CBD,BBC,AC SHAFT,STORM

.DeliGht 18.05.20

Vintorez. Rapid-fire, easy and damage is high.

Z

In the real world do not want to use VSS when firing bursts,quickly fails.However, in the game it is not.

I still shoot single. :)

E
Energie_ 18.05.20

SHAFT with a collection of sights and modernization for accuracy unlike the Vintorez has a capacious store of knockdown is almost equal to

Z

While the range?A multiplicity of sight?

r
rain31111 18.05.20

I think the Vintorez did not shoot bursts

r
rain31111 18.05.20

in reality

G
GO-shnik 18.05.20

Shotgun - my favorite weapon the sniper. I'm never missed in the game. (Sorry, I can't say this about yourself in real life :(((()

S
SupaMasta 18.05.20

Vintorez

N
Novyy polzovatel 18.05.20

The lynx is the perfect rifle. No recoil