3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 18.05.20 10:30 am

Favorite sniper weapon? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Do you like sniper rifle?Which one do you prefer?
Personally, I am and in the PM and ERS chose WSS in these two games in the series it's the most accessible and the ammunition of its caliber were much more common.But in the RFP,where the sniper ammo is available,I choose the Dragunov,or equivalent-Lynx.Compared to the VCA it is more precise and a little slaughter,and atmospheric for Stalker.
Gauss weapons are also discussed.
274 Comments
Sort by:
I
Il Hartmann 18.05.20

Agent00Sasha
In fact, Trot is an RPO (rocket Infantry flame-Thrower). And its in the game just no...

H
Hippie_Dog 18.05.20

In fact, this RPO is irrelevant to the game has not. A unique SVD developers called ''Lynx'' that to understand?

I
Il Hartmann 18.05.20

Ah... And I thought that SVD is SVD, and Lynx is Lynx... I forgot that the game unreal names of the weapons...

K
K.e.k.s 18.05.20

Vintorez, SVD and Gauss.

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 18.05.20

So,I propose to name the part and favorite rifle in it.
I'll start:
PM - Vintorez
CHN - Vintorez
SN - SVD

v
vlad_xDDD 18.05.20

heh
TCH-BCC
CHN-WSS
3P-SCD AND SVD

C
Chugay 18.05.20

Always BCC!!!In ZP Surf.

S
Sinterix 18.05.20

Goose screw.

V
VitasVista 18.05.20

SVD gets in the soup and all

M
Midfield 18.05.20

Vintorez. In SN - and even IEDs.

V
VeerMan 18.05.20

VSS - garbage for which ammunition Gulkin dick. SVD, SVU in a similar way. The best rifle for the sniper - L85 pumped, respectively. reliable, the sight is adjusted, the muffler is, the bullets, too. The accuracy on height.

I
Il Hartmann 18.05.20

L-85 reliable?!? The first time I heard this. And firing it more or less accurately, only the first cartridge. Second, even when shooting single leaves in the milk. And the ammo for the VSS and SVD in the game the dam!

S
Sinterix 18.05.20

In-in! In the beginning you can find a screw in a burned-out farm and cartridges to it (on the roof of the burned house)!And the remaining cartridges to buy from Owl and Hawaiian.

C
Crash_09 18.05.20

and in my opinion VSS is a pop gun, which translates not so cheap ammo...

Z
Zhan-Klod V-Zhban-Dam. 18.05.20

VSS - garbage for which ammunition Gulkin dick. SVD, SVU in a similar way. The best rifle for the sniper - L85 pumped, respectively. reliable, the sight is adjusted, the muffler is, the bullets, too. The accuracy on height.
I do not agree.The sniper and the sniper to his every shot was accurate.Vintorez and SVU have a silencer(for a second it can be supplied),and it is not required,because we are not talking about stealth.The sight can be adjusted in my opinion on all three rifles,with the installation of modifications.
But a bullet fired in the game with the L85 lies is worse than the SCD.And besides, where did you get this rifle reliable?For that matter,we have to take G-36,which is better in all ways and has similar capabilities of the kits.

7-CaHTeXHuK-1 18.05.20

My in 3 parts games : SVD

C
Crash_09 18.05.20

He SVD and SVD Africa, one shot - one dead man...

S
SupaMasta 18.05.20

VSS is a very good rifle, don't say nothing. Although I do use Shaft, but in General they are very similar, and bring down enemies in droves. And if the pump... by the Way, g-36 prokachany worse than prokachany Shaft.

K
K16 18.05.20

GAUS and ONLY

C
Crash_09 18.05.20

SupaMasta
Yes the knockdown from the shaft nice and quiet, domestic trunks...they rule