3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sekret1224 18.05.20 10:35 am

What is your impression of the full game? (Among the Sleep)

I admit, I expected something more. Personally, I alpha after a year waiting for the game, and for the year, the creators might try, the graphics in the alpha which is one and the same. Not long, and what did I expect? The second bummer for this year already for me, first Watch Dogs, now with Among the Sleep
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denxxx 777 18.05.20

liked the game why so short I

T
TheTeemoLife 18.05.20

Liked, all very cool, but I went through it VERY quickly =D Why so short don't know so many were doing it.....

S
Sekret1224 18.05.20

And as you think why is my mother getting drunk?

n
nait123321 18.05.20

Sekret1224
There's something to do with the divorce from her husband, and that husband sued child

S
Sekret1224 18.05.20

nait123321
On this, I thought, I assumed that the husband struck the mother or very stubborn, but what about sued.. But where is this idea?

n
nait123321 18.05.20

Sekret1224
I don't know, but at the end something like that. The mother allegedly did not want to let

S
Sekret1224 18.05.20

nait123321
And what was pushed then?

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 18.05.20

the end game is very ugbodaga...not think it would be such an ending, although at level 2 realized what was happening....well, another reason not to drink and not to abuse children, so to speak, we were all young and everyone was scared when my parents would argue, or some of them drinking)

n
nait123321 18.05.20

Sekret1224
When pushed away. I do believe that all this time, our little heroine, or slept, or imagine all your children's imagination.

D
Dima Nevzorov 18.05.20

If everything is read carefully at the end of the game it seems mother had a nervous breakdown with the fact that she had a conflict with her husband and they sued who the child will live so she took to drink(at least I understood from her phrase that she'll never let you go). At first, when Mommy went to open the door we heard the fight has probably come a Pope who wanted to wish daughter happy birthday but my Mom wouldn't let him in but took the gift which then gave daughter.In the end, I did not understand the mother's reaction, why she pushed her daughter most likely was drunk.Anyway, the game did not meet expectations and too quickly ended and did not really explain what really happened and how Teddy turned out to be my Mother.

i
indeic5 18.05.20

Good game but there are bugs in the game and frequent crashes

S
Sekret1224 18.05.20

Dima Nevzorov
Someone writes that it's all up girl, it was her dream, a bad dream, and he she because of the scandals moms and dads.

B
Bloodtim005 18.05.20

Was expecting much more, but that's all.
Particularly impressed with the level of the marshes, where the Scarecrow from the well goes for us :D

J
Jarodey911 18.05.20

Bloodtim005
It's a do'er,like a mother.

l
liaman 18.05.20

How to get this star? I broke the bottle, and the star can not get it

D
Dr.VooDoo 18.05.20

liaman
Not to break it, and throw something. Try to leave the apples.

I
Igor Family 18.05.20

Guys, tell me what could it be this laggy?
In short, in the swamp, the green key has no effect on the door and I can't go on, has anyone seen this, is it fixable?)

N
NRaV 18.05.20

People have been playing Among the sleep...
On masterpiece the plot I did not expect, of course. But the trailer was a pleasant surprise, the demo was good, but the game was much less attractive.
The main task - to collect the important items, which you need to gather less important. What is it like? Right, Slender - The arrival.
Blurred glance at the direction thereof, in monster=noise in the camera at the sight of a walking Stick.
Levels there sometimes too drug(the Slender sinned only on the last level), why the atmosphere is dying at all. I would like to believe that all this is happening to GG really, but nooo, we poke our noses in the fact that it's all just a childish dream.
What is most annoying, both of these games don't. Yes, sometimes they are kept in suspense, but that's all they're capable of.
I have not yet passed Among the sleep to the end, but I can say that nothing was waiting for it for 2 years. Who needs a good horror game, play Outlast or the original Slender. Or in F. E. A. R. Or Dead space. But not in it.

N
NRaV 18.05.20

Igor Family
I had a similar
at the next level it was necessary to pull the latch and open the door, but it is not
wait for patches

A
Andy King 18.05.20

after she got out of the house, starts a little nonsense...