3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sekret1224 18.05.20 10:35 am

What is your impression of the full game? (Among the Sleep)

I admit, I expected something more. Personally, I alpha after a year waiting for the game, and for the year, the creators might try, the graphics in the alpha which is one and the same. Not long, and what did I expect? The second bummer for this year already for me, first Watch Dogs, now with Among the Sleep
36 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kondratev 18.05.20

I will say the view vkratse - nothing really did not expect, turned out to be very poorly implemented everything except the philosophical subtext that never will explain to the end, leaving the player to chew. The graphics is so-so, but tolerable, except ... my mother's face was much better draw, and so it is a bit like a humanoid. Sound in principle, the standard - neither fish nor fowl. The game is extremely a failure, if you're expecting a revelation or horror (sharp sounds and a walking person-the branches rarely scared), but to one evening if you want something dark, but there's nothing, then come down with a stretch.
P. S. one More thing which is surprised me is the price - 12 dollars in steam ! For just an hour and a half ! Before that I was playing A story about my uncle, which is much story (really tried to make a wonderful story, unlike Krillbite) and gameplay volumetric, with slightly better graphics, which I passed 4 hours, and it costs $ 8.

D
Dreamcatcher888 18.05.20

The game has surprised me, given that I've always been skeptical of kickstarter, this game is very pleased. Sometimes a Scarecrow very well. Good ambient music, a good storyline and setting. If you think about it - you can find a lot of things, but you do not want to, given that the game is not AAA grade, but nonetheless was very touching and exciting, the developers who are chasing profit would have put this toy in the example.

-
-Alias- 18.05.20

the impression
that it happens in the Netherlands
and she was no two and 18 years
and dad gave her a box nor with a bear and something else
and this girl covered not childish

M
Magll 18.05.20

Dima Nevzorov
complete the game and understand everything! It's like biocshock infinite until you do. the plot is not to understand!
SPOILER!
The monster in the cloak or witch is your mother. Just a kid so it is in the form of Witches. This child's fear. ...In the last part, the child hears the parents arguing over their divorce, and who has the right to raise a child. After the last memory is found, the monster grabs Teddy and rips his arm off. It turns out that after the mother has won the right to raise the child, she fell into depression hard and started to drink R12; bottles the player could see throughout the game. The whole vision of the child was for this reason, and the monster chasing the child was actually his mom, (in his vision, the child imagined that the drunk woman is more like a witch) who yelled at the baby when drinking, for two years...!

M
Magll 18.05.20

Kondratyev
You probably the story I do not understand...

M
Magll 18.05.20

NRaV
The comments above!

D
Dima Nevzorov 18.05.20

Alan Hill
You read with a sense of know how?I went through this game , I just don't understand what the fuck you were in the closet and why the bear's mother

z
zakonjons 18.05.20

liked the game ))) it is not necessary to scold her, she is the only one....thought it would be not terrible to play for 2 year old child but I was wrong)))especially when alone at night and with headphones)))and a bit strange story for some people?Yes this is mostly the imagination of a small child)))evaluation 9\10 -1 for not a long passage...

K
Kind Ram 18.05.20

Although the game is very short and the ending had me completely lost in what is happening, but the game is really very good and if her place was not terrible, it was still very interesting.

K
Kind Ram 18.05.20

Alan Hill

Dude only you chewed me what is happening thank you)

P. S. still remains in question as a child, asleep in bed, in the wardrobe... And the bear mother could pick up anytime.
And when the monster in the coat was off the bear's hand, it felt like Rubik from DotA appeared to children to offend)

a
andreyisaev 18.05.20

This game shows the problems of the parents. It's more of a psychological Thriller. The day my mom drinks and beats his daughter. And at night the little girl dreams that her drinking mother a witch. In these dreams the only one for her is a plush Teddy bear. But at the end of this bear is dying. The ending I did not understand. Anyways my rating of 9/10.

l
liaman 18.05.20

andreyisaev
Who do not understand the ending. Spoiler alert.His father came and took her daughter to her mother alcoholic.

M
MoveMan 18.05.20

Really liked the game!Amazing locations!Then it's like you're in a fairy tale,and then as if in a nightmare.Nice graphics,interesting and unexpected end.Sorry for that short but already out DLC for the game.

R
Reverrius 18.05.20

They say there is no peace more wonderful than the world through the eyes of a child. The debut project independent Studio Krillbite Studio, will take you into the body of the two-year kid who will go in search of his mother in a frightening fantastic worlds, woven of childhood fantasies and fears. Among the Sleep is a horror first - person where we know what the world through the eyes of a child.

From the outset, I would like to give credit to the developers for the concept of his brainchild, really, in what other game we offer to play over a 2-year old toddler, and even wet your diaper? But to their credit not only in original ideas, but also in its implementation. The view from the eye, total interactivity with surrounding objects, the ability to fully contemplate their playing body, all this greatly contributes to the immersion in the game world and, not least, the skin of our little hero (although to be precise heroine, because we play for the girl). Particularly strong immersive sim element is felt in the home, which is the initial stage of the game.
On the interaction with objects built a few simple tasks, for example, to open the door you need to push it to some locker, climb it and already use it to reach the door handles. Just do not expect a game from any mental challenges, here everything is simple and clear even a two year old child.

Moving on to the main course, the horror component, I would like to remind you that versed on survival horror'Oh, people is not so easy to scare, especially when the next psychopath cut up his victim in the hospital mount massive, but the memory is still the memory of Alexander Brandenburgskiy and his castle. Of course, children's fears are far from all the horrors and violence that afflict the mind of an adult. But there is something in these children's scary fantasies attractive, lost in our own memories, children's nightmares, in the night light, which burns to the baby was not afraid in the dark... And in this respect, Among the Sleep is quite valuable because it offers a unique gaming experience, which had no, absolutely, the games experienced. Worlds our heroine half-magic-polyarmory in them the trees with their long like fingers, branches come alive, and the old rags in the closet can take shape.

Alas, the game is not as scary as I would like (but still too short - only three hours on the passage), and the theme of children's nightmares revealed only a quarter, but this is the first project of the Studio, we can safely say that he did not go lumpy. And a good concept more than pays for the time.

7/10

R
Russian_Lawyer 18.05.20

The game is borrowed from Alice. Who played in the last, he will understand. The level of reckless, the game Alice is inferior. But in General the meaning is clear - the child the whole game crawling around the house, in his fantasies he sees in his fabulous world. Well, the mother is drinking..... Generally fun. And sad.

N
Nanobrean 18.05.20

That's B. S.!!!!