3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 18.05.20 10:38 am

Corrupt media

It may be worth it to put in the end of the title the question mark?
Does the corruption of the media?
And in General, can be media is not corrupt?
Alternative media, such as Internet sales?
News is a commodity?
If Yes, that is true if the assumption that good news is a good product, and bad, consequently bad?.
Do you have assumptions, guesses, theories, finally, experience determine whose ears stick out of a particular material in the media?...
Spoilery any case, the media - the media.
43 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 18.05.20

In Russia it is more on the play is similar. Decide what to show and what to tell. When the Soviet Union is already passed.
When YouTube was banned, don't even know what analytical video about the President to watch. Blocking may also be more technically advanced. I believe our friends in the civilized countries, I think they will find a way to deliver Internet traffic to Mordor. Among the population, price for data transfer and computer technology, produced to 202х year.

t
the endless misanthropy o 18.05.20

To carry along night roads
Ashes of love in hands, knocking his feet in the blood
His pulse now in your eyes
Don't lose it...

K
Kovboy belomor 18.05.20

masheto who your civilized friends and what the fuck are they doing in Mordor? Any Western hole will not replace never of Mordor.So Canali you in your habitania!

C
ColonelJason 18.05.20

The corruption of children's approach to some. They (the media) are not corrupt, they're controlled. They do not choose to show one, and get less, or show more, and get more. They will either show what you need, or will cease to exist. A corrupt media can be only in those countries where there is a media [ not fully ] controlled by the ruling party.

B
BattleEffect 18.05.20

There is no truth anywhere.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 18.05.20

BattleEffect
Absolutely correct, absolute truth no where. In the end, all media is corrupt, because otherwise they could not exist. The bad thing is that in some countries they are almost all sold out (controlled) by one party or group of persons, i.e. no alternatives.

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
The corruption of children's approach to some.
Then independent media (in everyday life there are also such characteristics of the media) - adult approach?
Only here are there are the media and how Mature those who believe in their existence?
And independent from what or from whom?
And most importantly - what tools do they (the so-called independent media) can exist?
By the way, why there is (for some apparent childish) concept of how the corrupt media?
What is the very essence of its corruption?
Who orders the music, the girl dancing?
ColonelJason wrote:
They (the media) are not corrupt, they're controlled.
What prevents the controlled media to be more corrupt, if the degree of control can be not only administrative, political, family and clan,... military, but also financial?
ColonelJason wrote:
A corrupt media can be only in those countries where there is a media [ not fully ] controlled by the ruling party.
That is, everywhere except North Korea and yet the cannibalistic couple-dictatorial countries where there is no Internet?
Heh, heh... And the grass is green because the grass?

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.05.20

Well, you want USSR 2.0
Well, here's to you.

C
ColonelJason 18.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Only here are there are the media and how Mature those who believe in their existence?
Not exist. But the degree of dependency vary, depending on countries.

Vanya Rygalov posted by:independent from what or from whom?
From their owners. Public-state, private - clear.

Vanya Rygalov wrote:by the Way, why there is (for some apparent childish) concept of how the corrupt media?
For the same reason there are all kids of notions - from the immaturity of the judgment of the masses.

Vanya Rygalov wrote:What prevents the controlled media to be more corrupt
In our country - the lack of alternatives. Slaves can't be corrupt, they are doing everything ordered because of his slave status. Why should they pay? Feed that hunger would die.

Vanya Rygalov wrote:That is everywhere except North Korea
You have an unreasonably optimistic view of reality.

w
we get what we deserve 18.05.20

Is it normal to lie and vices? The author, remember how you thought I'm being pathetic and my star I supposedly highlights. I'll try as easy as possible to formulate that the discussion was conducted without any negative emotion - whether it makes sense to talk about what naturally everywhere? That is a lie in the media is a tool to control the masses, isn't it? Independent media are closed, Yes, the YouTube is suffering repression by traditional television because the Internet is freedom of speech, very limited the first year, but there is. In reference to freedom of speech societies like the Western block accounts on twitter for expressing their point of view contrary to the dominant leftist ideas (in one experiment, the guy wrote two accounts I hate the blacks and hate white people, the first blocked and many such cases). For full freedom of speech we need to reconsider the institution to return to some kind of ancient Republican Rome, when the country was run less rich, lacking significant influence on the mass media, to redefine the role of the media. While everything can be bought, racenut - libertarianism (the right to non-violent hate) and there will be only in sight, from which the discussion of this issue, I think, far from our competence. My young student, for sure.

r
rPeBoJL 18.05.20

The media cannot be corrupt as initially hack for mode lolka

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.05.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Does the corruption of the media?
The criterion of normality - is also under question 8)
But in my opinion, of course not - not normal. But if the law, like in USA, you can buy for the money you need an article or news on TV, so it is the norm. And Yes, it is a disgrace, and not the media. Trump everything correctly said )

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
News is a commodity?
In my opinion, no, that is not supposed to be. News have the obligation (moral) to convey only objective information, that is reality. If the media caught in a lie, you need to deal with it.

Masha wrote:
in our friends from civilized countries
Here we can only repeat the old saying about true friends of Russia 8) the Army and Navy! ))

ColonelJason wrote:
They do not choose to show one, and get less, or show more, and get more. They will either show what you need, or will cease to exist.
And can you imagine if suddenly all the people that run the media, will suddenly become principled, incorruptible )) And then what? All media in the country will collapse in a day? After all, if it turns out that control of the media is based only on the fact (shameful for humanity) the fact that a lot of people willing to betray the truth and objectivity for financial gain and other benefits (that is, people are unprincipled, Yes, in fact, corrupt)...

BattleEffect wrote:
There is no truth anywhere.
What you see is the truth ) In the sense of seeing with your own eyes, not someone else's by means of TV and so on. But this is only part of the problem. The second part - evaluation of the information received. Two people can see the same picture, but appreciate it in different ways. There are many examples ) One man punched the other: an assessment of the situation? Who attacked, and the blame? True is this statement? Not a fact...

rPeBoJL wrote:
The media cannot be corrupt so initially hack for mode lolka
Well, it means they are corrupt originally, lol &)

P
Posledovatel 18.05.20

so after all is not selling at the light for a long time, and these stupid fear for their lives

A

Follower Perelman
Therefore, a disgrace to humanity ) would All suddenly become incorruptible and principled, the world would turn over! And yet - depressing world full of lies, hypocrisy and other bad things. And people )

M
Mag Otshelnik 18.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Go out and start to fight for the truth.

v
vzglydizugla 18.05.20

For not the corruption of need machines or specially educated people (which is doubtful, because will repeat after the teacher, and programmers can be corrupt), and what is meant by the corruption? That your mother stole something, you did it not pass? Or your friends did something, and my friends.... And this is in essence already venality (but not something material, but spiritual).
What specifically on the media, it is enough to see who their boss and get his point of view. And the media are not all corrupt, and only the management and the editors, because without their consent the journalist does not Shine publication.

A

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Go out and start to fight for the truth.
I'm not busy in the media, do not keep blogs and so on, so that by cash ))

vzglydizugla wrote:
Or your friends did something, and my friends....
Therefore the situation exists that a judge may not be a relative of the one whom judges ) ideally, a judge and a friend or acquaintance should not be, but it's a bit more complicated.

vzglydizugla wrote:
and what is meant by the corruption?
When, instead of following the letter of the law is avoidance of punishment, etc. Depends on the example. For example, if the media allow for a bribe (legally or not important) to create an article that shows the customer only in a good light, it's corrupt media. Legally or not, the essence is the same: for the money necessary old. Because the media must submit all the info as a whole, not counting censorship to protect children and TP (the cruelty of the murder, for example). Why they"should"? For the sake of objectivity, otherwise what is the point in the media, if they do not bear the truth? Why should they then? To fool the brain? Praise the rich, that they articles about themselves, loved ones pay?...

vzglydizugla wrote:
Or your friends did something, and my friends.... And this is in essence already venality (but not something material, but spiritual).
But the media is not true except when the media is native to someone who writes an article. In this case, the article should be write in other media for the sake of objectivity.

vzglydizugla wrote:
And the media are not all corrupt, and only the management and the editors, because without their consent the journalist does not Shine publication.
Well, now that there is Internet 8) But even there, your Duma tries to restore order. Good thing... if Russia was not all of what discussed in this topic )

V
Vanya Rygalov 18.05.20

vzglydizugla wrote:
And the media are not all corrupt, and only the management and the editors, because without their consent the journalist does not Shine publication.
Realy? Corrupt leadership and editors write articles? All the same, or assign this work to his subordinates - the journalists who, incidentally, paid a salary?
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Well, now that there is Internet 8)
Who is not corrupt? My e... I beg you.
Follower Perelman wrote:
so after all is not selling at the light for a long time, and these stupid fear for their lives
I believe that too many pathos. Mainly in that light, those who asked for your information too much money or those who sell it to other hands. A stupid fear for his life only in the pages of detective fiction, in film and in serials.
ColonelJason wrote:
In our country - the lack of alternatives. Slaves can't be corrupt, they are doing everything ordered because of his slave status.
And what does a slave ColonelJason?
turokxxx wrote:
The author, remember how you thought I'm being pathetic and my star I supposedly highlights.
Heh, heh... Baby, and you're vindictive.
turokxxx wrote:
I'll try as easy as possible to formulate...
Easier for who? For yourself? It is difficult to formulate complex structures? Ali than to hold and not let go no matter what else is no longer able?
By the way, is it possible PG in some extent also be attributed to the media? If Yes, incorruptible PG sounds cool. Fucking awesome!

C
ColonelJason 18.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
Their work (not in the sense of, mind your own business, but in the sense I have my own business, and I do it).

K
Kirlusha 18.05.20

Vanya Rygalov
We live in a world in which truth as such - fucking useless!
However now everyone has their own. This. what he likes.
As for the media, the same news you just need to look carefully! And analyze all incoming information from the point of view of those who benefit from it in this form, and not to take information on faith, as it is. In fact given brains, isn't it?