3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gringus 18.05.20 10:41 am

Some tanks take? (Dragon Age: Origins)

hi all. play recently, but I have ripened a question: I am a mage, with Morrigan give good Demag, I want 2 other members to leave the tanks on that choice Alistair, dog and Walls. what two would you recommend?
36 Comments
Sort by:
J
JerronnimO 18.05.20

I have Walls and Leliana again. Personally, I like to the same in the enchanted rags Stan - IMBA.

N
Nature Frost 18.05.20

Wall dps because initially pumped under doruceni and stats it is appropriate, and tanks are suitable only Alistair and Sheila( if you shake it under the tank, not under a mile, or lack of damage)

J
Jecksan2517 18.05.20

Damn do not understand the meaning of tanks in this game that attack him 6 robber at the moment HP is removed ,banks are not NPOESS.When I(horn) fit with the back prescribe Crete he attack me.Tell me what am I doing wrong?

R
RusGamer 18.05.20

and you try to take the tank+feeble, to wear the tank as follows and distribute it to buffs, +AoE skills from mages and you can easily make a handful of 10-15 mobs(Oh yeah, it when you direct hands), I personally have 2 mage(me and Morrigan), Hilo(winn) and a tank(Alistair)

s
sarman 18.05.20

Such a question. Took the Wall, began to happen strange. As the battle begins, all stand like a statue, everyone needs to show one to beat, though after the show someone beat my ally kills an enemy and is quiet, although next to an enemy. The magician put on distance, the others in the attack. Playing a thief, Morrigan, Alistair, Sten. And tell me plizz and then you can still a to take people, and then the dog wants to take another woman to have one.

T
Tpyn 18.05.20

Accidentally turned off the intelligence they

s
sarman 18.05.20

How to include intelligence?

I
IronDemon 18.05.20

Whose? :)
Or you're talking about the tactics of the party members? \ click or at the top of the sight.

J
JerronnimO 18.05.20

And tell me plizz and then you can still a to take people, and then the dog wants to take another woman to have one.

The group can only be 3 people + you. But why would Alistair and Walls? I checked and Alistair really powerful Wall.

s
sarman 18.05.20

Whose? :)
Or you're talking about the tactics of the party members? \ click or at the top of the sight.

che for the shot?

J
Jecksan2517 18.05.20

and you try to take the tank+feeble, to wear the tank as follows and distribute it to buffs, +AoE skills from mages and you can easily make a handful of 10-15 mobs(Oh yeah, it when you direct hands), I personally have 2 mage(me and Morrigan), Hilo(winn) and a tank(Alistair)

I have no healer,and he has the best armor until I can buy right now,as I understand it is necessary to download the body type ?

n
new dlalv 18.05.20

The people that Alistair is more powerful than the Wall - do not agree, depending on how they wear/swing. However, I want to see Alistair with many of your actions may be do not agree, so he periodically has to sell gifts. Stan is another story - when I came to shelter (behind the urn) of the Walls I started to drive like why don't we fight with the darkspawn and everything North take after the brief dialogue, if it is not convincing, he will challenge you to a duel. After it is possible to drive, or to order him to stay, and the ratio of Wall to you will improve by +7.

I
IronDemon 18.05.20

The problem is that only Alistair pumped shields. The selection is small.

R
RusGamer 18.05.20

if you want to tank, you have Tanceval download ONLY him the skills to protect, well, AGR is perfectly normal
ps at first when the tank is shaken and not badly dressed, he's almost never will, but when put on correctly and shake it with AoE skills mages he can hold a very large crowd
pps I personally Alistair rocked basically force to put on normal armor
p. p. p. S. returning to the original question: is it better to take Alistair as he swung the skills to protect, the same walls shake under the two-handed sword, and a dog there Agra if I am not mistaken, by the way Hilo will join us in the sweep of the tower mages, so it's best to just go there

R
Rain123 18.05.20

I ninada nikavo to take I myself a Warrior TANK Skills all the Protection !!! nube stupid ponabirali yourself mages now crying

I
IronDemon 18.05.20

Rain123, veterans write orthographically correct.

n
new dlalv 18.05.20

Rain123 without mages... well, well, or play really easy or a cheater.
IronDemon - If mage combat, the mobs with Alistair frustrate the hell out of him, the walls of the same deals more damage, it is harder peregrine. I personally go in a group like this - a Tank Archer (with a second set of weapons for close combat, if necessary), healer (Wynne), Battle mage (Morrigan, although Battlemage it is a little similar, she kachana Entropy, but not elemental magic).

m
mrDemon 18.05.20

Without mages you can always be happy )))) . I got myself a dwarf warrior, Alistair, my dog and a Heeler. Like Nitsche so. The biggest problem my gang take enemy mages when any crap castout, here doggie helps - forget the skill called - I told him the FAS, he quickly runs up, tilt the MAG and cuts the throat. The magician makes at one time. Then to the next. In short the dog killer of mages and sweep the rest, Alistair and I - the massacre of soldiers. Well a woman treats us.

A
Antoine777 18.05.20

I'm a mage, with Morrigan give good Demag, I want 2 other members to leave the tanks on that choice Alistair, dog and Walls. what two would you recommend?
_______
mobyt tki Dog or the Walls?:)

N
NateR 18.05.20

Take Alistair , for its replacement it is possible to take Agrena .
In the second place I suggest to take Wines if it is to pump ( magic , magic , magic ) it will ask all the peppers !
And doggie I do not yuzayu , with such companions