3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20 10:51 am

The most anticipated showings at E3 2017?

So dear friends until E3 just over a month, and in anticipation of this, I propose to share with each other a list of the most expected games that will be shown (or you hope, what will be shown) at the largest annual exhibition in the industry of computer games!

My list:
1) The Last of Us: Part II;
2) Cyberpunk 2077;
3) Red Dead Redemption 2;
4) Death Stranding;
5) New game in the style of dark fantasy from from Software;
6), the Cinematic third-person action game codenamed "P7" from Remedy Entertainment;
7) Vampyr: the Darkness Within - RPG from Dontnod Entertainment (the creators of Life is Strange);
8) Days Gone - action third-person creature, which has been the company SIE Bend Studio;
9) New God of War;
10) Assassin's Creed: Origins (Empire) - I hope to do a decent reset once the cult series of games.

PS: did Not include in the list of Bloodborne 2, The Evil Within 2 and other projects, because this is still all speculation and theory players :)
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndSmart 18.05.20

1) Red Dead Redemption 2 - Rockstar knowing, a huge world, graphene, ragdoll physics, great job .. mmmm
2) Cyberpunk 2077
3) a New game From Software, I hope all the same for Bloodborne 2 - the first part is excellent.
4) Uncharted: the Lost legacy
5) Assassin's Creed Empire
6) God of War 4
7) Spider-Man one for PS4 - I want to fly on the web with good graphics and animation.
8) The Last of Us 2
9) Detroit: Become Human - a movie with a good plot and a choice with consequences, want.
10) the Stranding Death - Hz what happens, we'll see.
Perhaps the show: The Elder Scrolls VI, I would like to see the announcement, a huge world, thousands of bugs and crashes )

d
demonwings03 18.05.20

And where is Spider-Man?I'm actually really looking forward to it, and lay great hopes on it,where from Bethesda Wolfenstein,Which many are waiting

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20

demonwings03
demonwings03 wrote:
And where is Spider-Man?I'm actually really looking forward to it, and lay great hopes on it,where from Bethesda Wolfenstein,Which many are waiting
Well, everyone has their own subjective list :)

d
demonwings03 18.05.20

Ellie Williams
Okay:)

S
Sonic268 18.05.20

I'm waiting for,hoping only for one game The Evil Within 2,I hope for the announcement of the game,and of course the gameplay

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20

Sonic268
Also waiting :)

M
MrWorld 18.05.20

Forgot mount and blade 2, while for consoles it still comes out like

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20

MrWorld
Good was the first part :)

P
Playersaharan 18.05.20

1) Cyberpunk 2077. Wait at least one more CGI trailer, talking about that game all right. About the gameplay and not stutter, because for him early;
2) Detroit: Become Human. The previous gameplay was interested, and there are rumors that this time the cage is not directly involved in the development, and thus have a chance to fit the game;
3) Beyond: Good and Evil 2. Protracted rarely fit, but I hope the fact that the sequel meets the same person as for the first part. Only he hadn't had a bust-up with the publisher, cancel this game They clearly do not forgive;
Well, speaking of They, it is impossible not to mention the Assassin and Splinter Cell:
4) Assassin's Creed: Empire (Origins). Interesting to see how the extra year of development has an impact on the final product, given that some previous installments is that the lack of polishing is prevented to become a truly great sequels. I hope that the information about the fact that the graphics are not much different from the previous article was a fake;
5) The New Splinter Cell. I think that even though the CGI trailer we get, for too long been rumors about the new part. I hope that after the fifth MGS, the new SC will not look greetings from the past (I mean in terms of mechanics), and if 100% stealth game is unlikely to succeed, though the balance between action and stealth let it be closer to the last part, rather than to Conviction;
5) Spider Man (PS4). Insomniak able games, so I hope for a show full of gameplay. You see, we get a truly quality game for the Spider, which was not here five years;
6) Shenmue 3. After the announcement the week before E3 about the game as it doesn't spread, but I think that no one would have refused to show this project at the presentation of Sony this year;
7) Continuation Of Wolfenstein. Restart 2014 was successful, and Doom cemented the success of the return of old franchises, T. h hope that the announcement of the sequel will not be forthcoming;
8) Some announcement associated with Which. I hope that this is still a remake of the first part on a new engine, because confidence in the current Biovar how to igrodely no.

Well, probably all. Of course, there is РДР2 Stranding and Death, but I doubt that Rockstar generally will come at E3, the new project of the Buryat somehow hard to wait after the story МГС5.

D
Dzhoel Miller 18.05.20

Playersaharan
Good list :)

G
Gentelman 18.05.20

godomar, Spiderman the exclusive on the currency. I hope the last shots corrected. Wolfenstein, of course.
in the case of the game of cage and dopom to UNCW so clear about what to expect

A
Anderby 18.05.20

Waiting for any new sequels from Nintendo, maybe even announce their first full length album which rumors swirling.

No More Heroes 3.

Anything on FF VII Remake, to make sure SE doesn't idle as usual.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

I want to see gameplay assassin. so the games that will show Ubisoft
I want to see what will manifest gazebo. hope some RPGs from the gazebo
want dragon wig or other Arpege from bayver but not wadou whether EA at E3
want another game about which I don't know but when you see her you will desire
although there are a couple console