3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 18.05.20 10:52 am

Very, very low fps on a top-end PC. (No Man's Sky)

Hello people, in General, came the long-awaited No Man's Sky, I waited a very long time, but buying is not solved, download the pirates launched the first 30min it was all good, but then with 60fps the game fell to 31-13 and shamelessly proposes that in Full HD at 720p.
Har-Ki PC
Windows 10
Intel Core I7 - 4790K 4000MHZ Turbo Boost up 4400MHZ
16GB DDR-4 RAM HYPERX
ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 1784Mhz PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb with good acceleration.

Restarted the game tried, anyway, and the load on the graphics card is only 8-11%.
Did someone with such ? I really wanted to play, and here such ambush(((( Help, I'd be grateful.
83 Comments
Sort by:
C
CR0MWeLL 18.05.20

BANKAIKLON
optimization in the patches, no one(in my memory for years 5) do not deliver, only the bugs and crashes fix, and then not always!

k
killycrok 18.05.20

Who are all the cons ? Put all +, if someone Flies, that does not mean that all of it should be.

A
AndruVRG 18.05.20

The thing in NVIDIA.... Again AMD is not supported, I do not remember in what game but it was already :C don't like AMD developed, and say that you like 4K gaming on NVIDIA it.... if escho Choate should go to the NVIDIA website and check there, there are also all Robit.

a
anarchy6131 18.05.20

Podany who bought it on steam deliver. It is clear as well was that the game will be glucina, I was sure of it.

S
Stas19976 18.05.20

killycrok
You have at least started!I just do the flight at the beginning!

k
killycrok 18.05.20

NathanDrake1699
The computer rebooted and crashes after the Intro.

S
Stas19976 18.05.20

killycrok
Even before I walk Intro I can't...crash!

A
Arbi Hizriev 18.05.20

i5 4460
gtx 980
8 gb
while playing for a hours fps 60+ but sometimes podlagivaet

P
Pasha Lepetyuha 18.05.20

zigamaxa
there is the same :(

A
ALEXEY21 18.05.20

The people, and you limit fps in the menu was removed or left? R9 290X so far everything is stable, and when you first start the trash was happening on the screen. And little did come in handy: ALT+TAB in full screen mode does not give back to get back in the game the sound is there, but the images are dumb - put window mode-no frame in the graphics menu.

A
AndruVRG 18.05.20

ALEXEY21
There's even a developed saying saying: This game does not like Alt+Tab Gaming they say it is necessary to get used to the gameplay(well a bit figuratively said, the meaning is the same)

E
Enforker 18.05.20

To fix low fps you need in the TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS by way of the No Man's Sky\Binaries\SETTINGS in the line where it says GSYNC

change true to false

S
Slowery 18.05.20

FX 8320 4.5
GTX 1060

70+ stable fps with gsync enabled.

V
Voksi 18.05.20

And I have all at maximum , all type-top ... no lags , no issues ... glucosano vidyuhi output stable 2-4 FPS ... this game will not take place 5 billion years , and a Thousand times more .... that's only the ship would be to walk up to 30 metres and walk him for an hour !!! -)))))

A
ALEXEY21 18.05.20

EnFoRKeR
Rather, it is the owners of NVidia cards can help, I have this line even there.
Voksi
You're on a planet with high gravity =) Hang in there)

U
Uilenspiegel 18.05.20

In rzhach if the new deus ex will not an optimized piece of shit)))

x
xROMZESx 18.05.20

lags, lags, lags, where the optimization of the gentlemen developers?

G
GlyukoEzhik 18.05.20

Roman Kalinin wrote:
where optimization
she was offended and left

V
Voksi 18.05.20

ALEXEY21
Yeah . But if a Black Hole to land , so I do then there will be (-5) FPS ?! Damn , there figure then lose it ... it will be the end of the game and funny stories , I will play copper pipe , but I won't hear them... a black hole after the game ! -)))

V
Vladimir Kirillov Igorevi 18.05.20

Somewhere I read this:
Review from steam how to raise fps in the game:
So, to fix low fps (I had 25-30) in file TKGRAPHICSSETTINGS by way of the No Man's SkyBinariesSETTINGS in runoff change true to false!!!
I have no idea what the hell this option is enabled by default, because my monitor does not support this feature (and the game itself cannot be disabled), but DISABLING GSYNC, my fps rose to 60 and more cherished.

I haven't checked as not a fan of these games.