3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 18.05.20 10:52 am

Very, very low fps on a top-end PC. (No Man's Sky)

Hello people, in General, came the long-awaited No Man's Sky, I waited a very long time, but buying is not solved, download the pirates launched the first 30min it was all good, but then with 60fps the game fell to 31-13 and shamelessly proposes that in Full HD at 720p.
Har-Ki PC
Windows 10
Intel Core I7 - 4790K 4000MHZ Turbo Boost up 4400MHZ
16GB DDR-4 RAM HYPERX
ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 1784Mhz PCI-E 3.0 8192Mb with good acceleration.

Restarted the game tried, anyway, and the load on the graphics card is only 8-11%.
Did someone with such ? I really wanted to play, and here such ambush(((( Help, I'd be grateful.
83 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 18.05.20

Титан_1
andrei10007
No, not because of the crack, it license GoG, there's even a crack is not necessary, the game is no different from a license.

P
PsiX_Storrent 18.05.20

Титан_1
Do you mean high FPS or low?

M
MikuHadsune 18.05.20

I run the game in window borderless. 2.5 K Is kind of stable with a 60-TEW fps. When full screen mode was subsidence frequent. Maybe someone will help.

P
PsiX_Storrent 18.05.20

MikuHadsune
What borderless? Tried?

M
MikuHadsune 18.05.20

PsiX_Storrent
What, excuse me?

k
killycrok 18.05.20

MikuHadsune
Bordless Is window mode without a border.

M
MikuHadsune 18.05.20

killycrok
Clear. I know. But the meaning of the question from the person above, I do not understand. I kind of wrote started.
I run the game in window borderless.

P
PsiX_Storrent 18.05.20

MikuHadsune
Here about without frame I asked, thanks

p
pacantre 18.05.20

I also had low fps, but only on some planets, and if etyo the planet to sit in the ship, and all tin! though recently updated and the fps rose up to playable! on some planets was 12 fps out of the ship and 6-8 in the ship, and now 25-30 in the vehicle and the same outside the vehicle.

s
solovey2003 18.05.20

I understand if only this game was super, the plot is there, the gameplay or awesome graphics for a couple. But there's nothing. Go on the planets soberest minerals, that's all. Even lunahod no hurry to move. Nichrome no. Managing karabl just forget it ... so why for a game to suffer and configure something using blacknot. I don't think it's worth it. I better play the Witcher DLC blood and wine, well, or quantum break try to play, haven't even tried. Yes, there are a bunch of games are better to play than this. I'll leave it at that if when does not what to play.

P
PsiX_Storrent 18.05.20

solovey2003
By analogy with your comments.
Why do I need feet if you can't draw or sculpt figures, just spent on their care, I'd rather go out with your hands something to do, legs - shit .......... rushing when you compare essentially different things? Stupid comment just flew into space

s
solovey2003 18.05.20

PsiX_Storrent ... to be honest, I don't even know what you mean ... you're clearly too clever by half in the complexity of sentence structure. Simplify the text so it was understandable. And then you got everything mixed, it is difficult to understand. Not even interpreted your text as a criticism, just decided that you want to throw in my 5 cents.

k
killycrok 18.05.20

solovey2003
Quantum Break - the game, but that's short, where 40% of the game you're playing, and 60% watching the show (Seriously, the series show), and it sucks, but would play more given.

P
PsiX_Storrent 18.05.20

solovey2003
Pfff, of course I do. Still, I live for the sake of what their own dime to insert into the comments, which compare the incomparable. How can you say ouch! namenski SHIT! go play a witch after all, there OK and all is that all nonsense??? This Sit project released namenski with the promise ULTRA! grafona and hair HairWorks in the ass a lot? Stupid this comparison is ..... Oh gods!

k
kustowlad 18.05.20

killycrok
I have it enabled in the songwriter

k
killycrok 18.05.20

kustowlad
G-Sync ? If enabled, be sure to turn it off.

k
kustowlad 18.05.20

killycrok
It is switched on and off don't see the point

V
Vyxyxol 18.05.20

In General, here too I will unsubscribe, for the same problem. Start the game, everything is fine, fps is playable, 35 - 45 - 60 but after some time (it may be 25 min, 1 hour, 3 hours, 5 hours etc) dramatically reduced the fps to 9 - 5 - 3 also noticed a pattern of fps drops only after boarding the ship, always. Don't know what it is, memory leak, or facial joints, called the game so well optimized. Actually how to treat did not understand, and at the time of the fall neither the processor nor the video card are not even 30%. And yet, if you look at the floor, the fps becomes acceptable again, but as soon as the frame gets something besides earth fps again drops to a slideshow. Helps restart, but the game, constantly waiting for a drawdown fps, not very comfortable, not even knowing when she will, and she will 99.9% uptime. Here are the pies. Patches (for the moment) the problem is not corrected.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.05.20

I have the opposite first low fps for a few seconds then levels off peck-peck. unit may SAG when flying over a planet somewhere else.
it seems to me that the case can not in the game if the Gog version and online. try disabling pecati intyrnet.

q
qwertylol 18.05.20

killycrok
Here the question is what to pay for the TOP NVIDIA AMD graphics card and so on, if there is no support in games!