3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pit80 18.05.20 08:29 pm

Change management (Mortal Kombat X)

HOW TO CHANGE JOYSTICK BUTTONS? In the game only Claudia can change. (Mtion Joy is not an option)
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Islamov 18.05.20

pit80
honestly didn't even try to change. I have a copy of the dual shock, all clearly Robit. one problem optimize. we're not in control of or does not plow?

p
pit80 18.05.20

Duc button anyhow. Not accustomed to horror. If I want to swap buttons?? Already does?

K
KUBASIKUS 18.05.20

I in nfs rivals was not able to play with a terribly awkward controls of the gamepad.

M
MORGan666 18.05.20

The game is optimized for the Xbox, I have all the rules.

p
pit80 18.05.20

It turns out the xbox one gamepad Bummer (( (Huge shoal of them). How much to do in MK a change of control. Shame. ((

B
Brashnashla 18.05.20

You can try using X-padder. He relates the pressed button from the keyboard with a gamepad. And you can configure as you want.

p
pit80 18.05.20

Xpadder - first tried. Does not roll. In the game management does not respond in any way. Still is defined as a joystick by default.

p
pit80 18.05.20

Although Xpadder in Windows responds as it should. In MK as if it is not.

p
pit80 18.05.20

The option is there. It is possible to disable auto-detection of joystick in the game? What would you do not looking for the joystick?

B
Brashnashla 18.05.20

pit80
You controller disable tried? Physically or through device?

p
pit80 18.05.20

If I turned it off. Sense then? He's not going to work at all.

p
pit80 18.05.20

I need it worked but the game didn't see it.

B
Brashnashla 18.05.20

pit80
lol. Logical. XS then wait for a patch only

p
pit80 18.05.20

What? It is in the plans??

S
Shkudi 18.05.20

pit80
This is not a school nor as well. The first year any of released the game if it supports gamepad only from the box(or equivalents), it is time to get used to. But deallocate or cheap controllers - this is at your own risk.

p
pit80 18.05.20

YEAH SORRY!! So I Figured out how to change the management. ! It's not much simpler than I thought ))

p
piros aka perunov syn 18.05.20

pit80
So what do you want? The problem is not you have one.

p
pit80 18.05.20

In management to not go with the keyboard, and with joystick, the Lower the points off off last on.

p
paradisechild 18.05.20

Describe the essence of the problem. Playing on the controller, dualshock 3. At first, the menu was confused buttons A and B (A - cross B - circle X - square Y - triangle), that is, B was confirm and And back or exit. This problem was fixed by putting the app x360ce. In the battles I do not like the layout of the bumps. Trying to change for themselves, for example I need to uppercut X and not to Y as default. But all the special moves and fatalities remain like Y, so now I have a square is Y, not X as I wanted. In training I press down+X, the character does the uppercut, while the left shows, if I hit down+Y. And either play on an uncomfortable manage, or to remember which button is for what has changed, but this is unrealistic ( I get X=Y, A=X, Y=A only B=B)
Don't know if anybody but please help)
There is the controller from x360, but it is not checked, maybe the game still inconvenient because of the cross.

b
bennsk 18.05.20

How do you actually connect? I have a Logitech (which is for xbox) do not see, and to play clave can't.