3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pit80 18.05.20 08:29 pm

Change management (Mortal Kombat X)

HOW TO CHANGE JOYSTICK BUTTONS? In the game only Claudia can change. (Mtion Joy is not an option)
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 18.05.20

XS that you have. Play Defender Scorpion l1, everything works fine.
The only time you need to connect the controller before starting the game.

p
paradisechild 18.05.20

Mercurionio
Yes, I also like running but only on the default settings. Have you tried to change the controls?
bennsk
Don't know, just hooked up) He dances worked, only buttons A and B in the menu was messed up

M
Mercurionio 18.05.20

paradisechild
Yes, changed, everything is OK
and before the patch, and after it.

p
paradisechild 18.05.20

Mercurionio
That is, you change the same uppercut from Y to X, and then in the workout I press down+X on the left and displays that are pressed down+X not down+Y?
I have XS what to do in the course will have to play with the awkward controls(( everything is fine IN MK9 changed, change the button, then all of the combos and techniques are also changing.

s
snayper2013 18.05.20

By the way, gentlemen, the time went so booze, I have a joystick DEXP G4, cheap Chinese 650R. It is essentially a copy of DualShock from PS3, but instead of the standard buttons(square, triangle, etc.) there are numbers, but the point is that MKX gamepad recognized as XBOX-iy, that is, there are obviously other characters, and because of this I am constantly confused, can we programmatically change the characters?

J
JUnnAmmED 18.05.20

paradisechild
Download motioninjoy and there correct buttons as you want.

p
paradisechild 18.05.20

snayper2013
it is impossible, but to remember it is really easy
JUnnAmmED
motioninjoy is. what's the use, it will change the buttons as well as make the game,but in all combinations they remain default

J
JUnnAmmED 18.05.20

paradisechild
Don't know,I changed to DAI button,all the rules were.Maybe a patch will fix that.

p
paradisechild 18.05.20

JUnnAmmED
What is DAI?
By the way, maybe in the launcher you can change the controls? I have it just does not run with the first patch gave an error but now just hangs in the processes but nothing happens

M
Mercurionio 18.05.20

paradisechild
Yes. Incidentally, I first is exactly what changed, but then returned back, as many sharpened on a strong hand+upper leg. The same sub-zero or Kano, they have many techniques at 20+% damage using this combination raboet. Although long accustomed(
snayper2013
Similarly with defendersis. Honestly accustomed, Y - 4, X - 1, A - 2, B - 3
However, what's funny in MK9 everything was displayed as on the incidence, i.e. numbers. Apparently a software prog sewn and does not change

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 18.05.20

The same problem as the author.O - Confirm X - Ago.

D
Dimgol999 18.05.20

Hello
yesterday I bought a hic , today gamepad. At first everything was fine .(buttons were on the xbox(left panel) a bottom, left x, right b, top y.
TK on a gamepad is almost never played before , it was a little familiar but soon prilovchilis. Later I called brother to play DotA .
Played, went. I sat in hic. But the bidet. buttons are all swapped-bottom-b top-x left-y right-a.
How to change back? I do not understand what happened at all. scorpion l2, gamepad . driver shook with Internet TC drive. Have tried to make the driver and re-installed and rebooted 100 times. :'(
do you have any tips?

D
Dimgol999 18.05.20

separate programs for settings driver not installed (e.g. before Yaya used room a joystick it was possible to customize all the buttons. here there is no such. the maximum calibrated axis krutilki (or what to call them balls ,kruglyashek,papillae?)

D
DrummerVlad 18.05.20

Friends!FOUND A SOLUTION FOR MESSED UP BUTTONS!!!!
Use the x360ce emulator
It was like this: Y - 4, X - 1, A - 2, B - 3
After reading forums have repeatedly come across information that the MC works with XInpute files....
Well, and voila!!!
Just put a checkmark in all versions of XInput,and in my case everything worked as it should!!!
I hope someone helped)))

F
FarYaFark 18.05.20

DrummerVlad
Uh, spent the whole day on this problem, your screenshot really helped. Thank you)