3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alehandro228 13.10.19 10:31 pm

Avermedia Live Gamer Portable. In your opinion.

In fact, share your experiences and views on the video capture card. Want to buy this as a gift to a friend, so is it worth it. Sort of appeared recently on the market, and judging by the reviews, quite a good device. Maybe someone uses it?
73 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxzeva 13.10.19

Wow you gifts to give to friends. I creaked atall the money. Though not regret the purchase, about friends I do not like))) On the map no comments. If you have specific questions, ask

c
clownkill 13.10.19

Also use this Avermedia Live Gamer Portable. Very easy to use. I'm a PC commercials do and X-box. So they are in different rooms there, so to me that something internal does not make sense to take. And this can be connected anywhere. There is no reference to a PC.

r
redfox2013 13.10.19

+ many, therefore, cons:
premium license for 3 months
utilities-Bethke, always something thrown
To circumvent the protection not :)
increasing the resolution is not supported
does not support the use of a monitor with a resolution of 1920*1200.
HDMI (DVI). Adapter not included

D
DartMaul 13.10.19

I have never used such devices, but rather did a lot of recording and clipanal games movies.

Seeing this device, once had 1 question:
Maximum record format: H264 1920*1080*30 16MB\s, not that this in itself is not the ultimate dream, so also there are 2 pitfalls:
1) it is not clear that there is keyframe, and it can be a very important factor.
2) I really wonder where this box takes so much computing power to render the image in this format on the fly.

In General I have some doubts about the quality of what she writes.

And limits the output signal to 1080p is also not happy.

r
redfox2013 13.10.19

Pinnacle Dazzle Video Creator Platinum,

m
maxzeva 13.10.19

Well, I like not so much a Pro, but I do not shoot video at 1080p, and smaller and computing power enough, at least some of the gaps in the video is not noticed

A
Alehandro228 13.10.19

and maybe there are some video examples to see what there is? H264 1920*1080*30 16MB\ it is clear that not the ultimate dream, but as I understand it, this is enough for stream and other similar circumstances.

D
DartMaul 13.10.19

Alehandro228
The streams I've been doing.
My personal opinion - a video capture device does not particularly need to stream. It's important settings right fit. We were then set Xsplit one girl that had a computer on i3. Strimel 720p without lag with 1080p however already started in some places dropati frames.
16Mbit to stream too much, and not because you can't brodcasting so much because of the lack of real bandwidth to servers (although the most likely problem and this, too, if the server (where there is right now, you can stream on twitch of some sort (before I was streaming on own3d and justin but it looks like they all closed down)) is located geographically far away from you), but because such a stream no one will be able to watch without lag. Many of the audience starts to lag already on 2Mbit. Was checked by placing a larger bit rate and receiving instantaneous flow perturbations in the chat stream. Although the European audience I think will feel comfortable until at least 5Mbit.

As for recording movie clips:
When I did, I tried a lot of codecs Xvid, Dvix, Mpeg, WMV9, and lots of other stuff I can't remember. For Full HD I did a bit rate of 8-10Mbit with the expectation 24фпс and 0.25 key.
When did multiPOV asked to send me the source code in format WMV9 (it is easier slenderite) 15Mbit 30 fps.

The catch is that every time preuzima video you are bound to lose as even if each time used lossless settings.
The settings I referred to above has been determined empirically as a compromise between file size and image quality (minimum volume without significant loss of image clarity). But I always used the sources recorded Fraps'om, that is huge and of excellent quality, and this gave me the opportunity to use such settings. I very much doubt that this box can give the output the same quality, but you never know what could be.
Here is an example of how they can serve as Youtube.

In General, if to summarize the above: as a person who is enrolled riveting recording of videos and streams, I don't see any practical benefit from such a device.

m
maxzeva 13.10.19

Well, no, Avermedia Live Gamer Portable as it was not calculated for companies, which and so have something to write, and this box for consoles, even for the next generation. This is a start. For example I recently took this box to a laptop to record video, everything turned out fine, but Fraps was Potapova

D
DartMaul 13.10.19

This way, Yes, important nuance. The topic was not indicated in conjunction with what you're supposed to use the device.
Although I have no idea how to use it to stream video from the console, as it will broadcastet picture in the Internet?

R
Raykor 13.10.19

Well, how would the consoles have Internet connection, so it's no problem! The main thing that the speed was high!

D
DartMaul 13.10.19

Raykor
Inet that is, the question of whether there is the appropriate driver that will allow this box being connected to the console via USB, use that Internet to stream.

m
maxzeva 13.10.19

As I understand it, that SRIM is a computer and not a console, so the fact that this all was still, did without a computer!

R
Raykor 13.10.19

Well, personally, I don't know, you can stream through the console or not, but using a computer accurately, he did;)

m
maxzeva 13.10.19

You have to look in the Internet and find some detailed description of whether this kind of software to put on the console for crimina, i.e. AverMedia-console-net

R
Raykor 13.10.19

It seems to read that from the software streaming is not particularly dependent, but depends on the iron and as they say want to make a good stream, so buy a powerful iron!

D
DartMaul 13.10.19

Raykor
Well, as a streamer with some experience I must say that with the right choice of software codec and settings you can make a good stream and on mediocre hardware.
I like that one of his friend has set up, it 1080p stimela with 2ядерного i3.
But if the settings from the bulldozer you can 6ядерником lag. Encoding video on the fly is very resource-intensive process, without any optimization algorithm you no the power is not enough.

m
maxzeva 13.10.19

And this load can we put on the card type AVerMedia Live Gamer HD? And that is where a lot of reading, it does not depend on, then it turns out that hardware compression is only for recording?

D
DartMaul 13.10.19

To somewhere to shift the burden need to kudato had the computing power.
It's not like what's in the box this power is.

R
Raykor 13.10.19

Well, Yes, it's just a capture, not a multi-function machine! So it has no power, but just a friend was doing on the i7 proce capture, so he podlagivala significantly, although debate settings will not, because I don't know what and how he was set up