3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Golinenko 18.05.20 08:43 pm

how do you like the idea of flight points?

not a complete project, from Neher do decide to put on your court! something like this...
18 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 18.05.20

glasses standards, the render is not the norm
it's none of my damn business, but I can offer a couple of three normal programs for the renderer

N
A
Andrey Golinenko 18.05.20

pakaur
thank you! it skanlayn render, he's just fast.... and I've only mastered this form of leisure)) and Rendra last time in mental ray, but for animations is very slow.... in General, hernia it all

p
pekabir 18.05.20

Andrew Golinenko
if a bunch of more or less fast, you can try KeyShot6

it in 20 minutes you can master. the best part is that the scene is not necessary to build, it's all realtime rendered

A

pakaur
thank you!

A
A.Soldier of Light 18.05.20

Andrew Grinenko wrote:
not a complete project, from Neher do decide to put on your court! something like this...
And where is the render? Don't see anything where the picture is?

0Bers0 18.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
Also did not see.

A

pancake(( guys, I also saw a picture with sunglasses, although it was hoped to remove the header entirely)))), I thank for the constructive feedback from the user (what is hoped to close the topic, but for technical reasons it was not possible -my bug), and a very great ingratitude to the user which prohibit a bald man, and all would be nothing, if this asshole was not some friend, it was frustrating to know the Association of this culture with the work which spent a lot of time and effort though in his spare time)))))).I apologize for such a nasty move....

B
BioGen 18.05.20

pakaur
That identity thing 3D Max, but without rialtaym)

p
pekabir 18.05.20

BioGen
much faster 3D max as a render, and easier to learn

B
BioGen 18.05.20

pakaur
Quickly and efficiently is not always necessary to sacrifice something - without this in any way. About the development I need to try that as a Yes.

m
masha 18.05.20

Shit!

p
pekabir 18.05.20

BioGen
of course to maxwell render does not hold, but still fairly realistic shots, you can do, if properly set up light and materials https://www.keyshot.com/gallery/
well, the possibility of the procedural generation of textures (as in substance for example) is also very nice implemented

r
rPeBoJL 18.05.20

plastic bottle cooler

A

rPeBoJL
thank you! will consider.....

W
Wolfenstein 18.05.20

Spoiler

S
Silencio 18.05.20

without glasses I don't see any points ^^

A

okay, to defuse the situation with points which are not visible, because friend, I'm sorry! ....... and you see them generally from the point of view of the imagination? well, you have the flying rooster (headdress 80тых), and you need goggles that would be flying in the flying Cockerel was more comfortable but taking into account the specifics of the technology of the 80s? if nothing under......Hm......