3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20 08:47 pm

The weapons in the game (Devil May Cry 2)

What weapon in the game you like the most ?
17 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.05.20

Rebellion.

D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20

I liked Dante's Rebellion, pistol and broadsword, I do not remember as is called. In Lucia's swords Zambak (the ones that wide), simple throwing knives and bombs.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 18.05.20

Broad sword - Vendetta.

W
WilderTier 18.05.20

Dante hand-to-hand weapons are not very different,personally I prefer Rebellion.From ranged weapons I'm on normal almost all the time ran with ebony and ivory,but on hard(now it pass) the difference in the weapons is very noticeable,and only on hard, we must learn to use them all,on hard they're all ponadabyatsya.About Lucia...hmm..well, then I ran normal with the standard weapon.

D
Dzhek Uolters 18.05.20

Too bad that in this part, Dante is the small variety of bladed weapons - only 3 swords with slightly different damage and blade length. I have them all on external conformity to the costume select. But a gunshot is enough and it's diverse.

W
WilderTier 18.05.20

Jack Walters
Yeah,just hate that ebony and ivory shoot very slowly,compared for example with the first part

D
Dzhek Uolters 18.05.20

If you just hold the button, then slowly shoot, but if standing still, quickly press the shooting that Dante will shoot 2-3 times faster.

D
Dante_Rebellion 18.05.20

I prefer semi - shoot as well as ebony and ivory, if you press the button like mad, but at least the finger is not napryagaet)))

D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20

I think the semi-automatic and fall randomly and not tied to one place as another weapon.

D
Dzhek Uolters 18.05.20

Not randomly. Just, if you skip them, and not to take, they can drop from breakable objects in the next missions. Like, the first time they can be found in mission 11, but from a pitcher they can get like 16.

D
Dante_Rebellion 18.05.20

personally, I do not remember where took, but I remember that they're awesome. but passing for the third time, I couldn't find them... damn, I forgot where they are!

D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20

Yeah, the first time they are on a mission where fighting with a helicopter but if you didn't then it accidentally gets in one of the following missions. My friend and I took in the mission and in the end found after and on different missions.

F
Fargo Diablo666 18.05.20

in Wikia said that there is a Nightmare-b!but alas, no Dante or Lucia did not find this Blaster!There is only Nightmare-y trish!

D
Dante_Rebellion 18.05.20

Fargo Diablo666
in the course of you with the first part beguiled)))

F
FinaS 18.05.20

No, not misled. Nightmare-y (Gamma) trish really is available for water missions...

Only the second part of the original Nightmare-B, no Dante or Lucia, and there was never, so who knows what kind of a Wikipedia read X)

D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20

Well, Capcom knows how to do secrets in the games, so who knows...

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 18.05.20

Like the last Merciless sword and a rocket launcher.