3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20 08:47 pm

How did you get acquainted with the game and the series in General ? (Devil May Cry 2)

I thought it would be interested in this topic. So, about me ... three Years ago, first played it on the phone (Devil May Cry 3D, it is by the way on the basis of the third part done). It turned out that a friend on the PlayStation 2 have this game(in the sense of the second part), I picked up and played on the computer via emulator. Like, even though I then had only about half for Dante (I did not really know how to configure the emulator PCSX2 and ArtMoney use(I confess, not anymore). Then I asked a friend to download me the game (I'm from the village and at that time to get me the game was problematic, now I study in University in Kiev and with this I have no problem) and he downloaded the third part. She really liked me too, I passed it a couple of times and asked him to download the fourth part. And after a while my friend bought 2 accommodation will provide a CD with the first and third parts and so I met with the entire series. Now, after multiple passing of the third and fourth parts, took second on normal, and will pass on hard and DMD/LMD. Did you know game ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
W
WilderTier 18.05.20

The funny thing is that with series I'm familiar with 4ki at 1st,that is, from the latest games to the first.
So,the first game of the series for me was Dmc 4,and I played it casually,just a mom,deciding to make a gift,bought 3 drives,one of them was Dmc 4,and with a crooked subtitles and English voice acting.She has greatly impressed me,that was like 2008,i.e. a few months after the game's release,and I have suggested that he was a pirate,since by the time the game is still not officially localized.In short, after a couple of months I started taking the game really and I liked it.The next year I played the game,pereprohodil,at that point, the game seemed to me divine,and the melody Forza Del Destino(Battle with Dante) has long been my favorite.
Of course,after 4ki had a desire to play other games in the series,and in the third part(Remember,a friend saw the movie for the first mission,really liked it.Moreover,later I saw another movie,I remember him clearly in the picture where Dante is on the ground whether the first whether the second part and madly shooting off his guns,however, what still this part was,I don't remember.).As they say,he who seeks will always find.At this time, to my huge surprise,the game I bought(unfortunately the Internet by that point I was not,so all decent buy for the money).I still remember that time when dad came home from work with the disc,I played Mount and Blade.The truth game(Dmc 3) was long established,and went on the telly Asterix and Obelix At the Olympic games.The game however was established,and the next half of the year, all my free time was occupied by Dmc 3(the Happy time when DS was almost no,school is not strained and the free time was heaps).It was the 2009-10 year.
Then more anime look,but it will not speak.
To this day the most violent feelings I have associated with the fourth part.The longest I played.And of course the third part of the experience was no less.But then..then a little abated ardor
In September 2011 downloaded(the Internet held the same) Dmc 2 on the emulator,but nothing really nice I have not experienced.Just then I had navashiva idea to open trish,hence the plot I don't much pay attention.Because played a bit for Dante was held on the rule for Lucia a few missions and so she left.Trish opened.And then..and then about a series I forgot..Well,serious school,first love,tyra pyry,in short growing up.Year I barely remembered the series.However,in August-September of this year, there was a desire to buy the HD Collection,of course only because of the first part.But in Moscow I did not find this collection,but luckily once in Auchan on the counter was this collection.Money to him was not true,but again, by happy coincidence, a day later(I Saw on Friday,and bought a Sunday) the game no one bought,so I bought it,and played well in the first part.Such impressions as from the fourth or third part was not possible due to school or due to the fact that I'm older,perhaps because of the English voice acting,but this part is the best for me.On winter vacation I want to re-take on the norm, With all the understanding and interest while studying you understand,fully enjoy the game.
Well, that's all.)

D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20

WilderTier, you have also the games in the series cause some kind of magical sense of childhood ?

W
WilderTier 18.05.20

DarkPrince9507,the third and fourth Yes.

D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20

Hmm... I have all the parts. I love this game series !!!

W
WilderTier 18.05.20

DarkPrince9507
Me too,I have a favorite series to this day,it's a pity that ninja leaked the entire series to hell(

D
DarkPrince9507 18.05.20

Well, maybe they get just a good slasher that has nothing to do with the series Devil May Cry.

W
WilderTier 18.05.20

DarkPrince9507,Yes,but they called it Devil may cry,could be another name to pick up,but Capcom suddenly became too lazy to make games Dmc series,and they shoved her ninja.A stupid ninja spedali a disgrace,and how this would appeal to fans?

F
FinaS 18.05.20

Damn, guys...no offense of course, but in every other topic to see how the conversation comes down in the flood discussion DmC - it's getting boring. Do it unhindered on the forum of that game.

W
WilderTier 18.05.20

FinaS,you're right,sorry,not anymore

D
Dante_Rebellion 18.05.20

WilderTier
the same story: by chance have a brother (from another city) saw 4-ku, was asked to try and -- and here I have suffered (especially long ingrained in the memory of the moment when Nero pinned a Rebel Dante to the wall, and he was alive!). set, and it turned out the installation was not complete (after 20 missions have crashed). but I just for the happiness it beat the game 10 times on easy and medium, and then included on-line videos and watched the coolest movie. then I did not have Internet and I have all the friends and acquaintances were getting requests to download the remaining parts, odnoklasnik gave me 3 (as in PC 1 and 2 is not present). and walked 3 a couple of times in a row in all difficulties. then hooked up And no, after a year learned how to use the emulator and passed part 1 and 2. and then guessed with NG download the save with the passed 20th mission 4 part, with this save game stopped hanging out and I also went 3 times on all difficulties. soon probably again pass through first ^_^

W
WilderTier 18.05.20

Dante_Rebellion
Yeah,good luck with the first part of you,still amazing game

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 18.05.20

Immediately I saw another mobile game Davil may edge 3D,and then somehow forgot . This year I read ng vote on the annoying characters. And here is one of the nominees was Dante from the new DMC. I was interested and I downloaded all the parts. Started to play with first, I liked PTS, was second yesterday, and now play in the third. A great series for me. Every game is different somewhat from the previous and it pleases.