3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister pravda 13.10.19 10:32 pm

DIABLO 2 zy-el mod (Diablo 2)

what do you think about fashion zy el about its complexity \ the monsters and t,d
81 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19

State, the first version of D2 played. Mastered the norm and act 1 nm, not knowing a single recipe, except the belt of TIR-TIR.
I still remember with horror vsponimayu hydras at mephala and the third version of the knights speaking no on the way to maggoty and in the tombs of tal Rasha.
Frost giants, monoliths in 1 act, platinum dragons (like so) and radament was also great!.
Yes, if to estimate, where all the mobs full plate.

B
Bobrick 13.10.19

Remember. Hadanna version of the game. Beyond the first act ran

B
Bobrick 13.10.19

Remember. Hadanna version of the game. Beyond the first act ran

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

RescueCat
I like it

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

RescueCat
I like it

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

RainInTheNight
))Yes monsters horror there especially dragons birds recipes for the cube I know there is little

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

RainInTheNight
))Yes monsters horror there especially dragons birds recipes for the cube I know there is little

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Bobrick
I've had 5 of the act but it was very difficult and 5 of the act there are portals supposedly uber quests there monsters almost ubehebe

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Bobrick
I've had 5 of the act but it was very difficult and 5 of the act there are portals supposedly uber quests there monsters almost ubehebe

R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19

Mr truth
I go 1 time I went and realized that I have nothing to do there)
Something invisible killed from 1 shot

R
RainInTheNight 13.10.19

Mr truth
I go 1 time I went and realized that I have nothing to do there)
Something invisible killed from 1 shot

E
Episcop_moo 13.10.19

knights of the speakers nor
In my opinion, there nya.

First, for mods there is a separate sad branch of the forums. Second, there is biotechnic way up. Handles sway-level up to ~20, then Google a recipe for explosive potions, then run the game with key 3 seed and go out in the first location to throw enemies. You can take the mercenary out into the cold (she balbigny the arrow is), and with the advent of the first maskilon raise ppl up to a maximum of 127 units. Along the way, collect tons krapo-runes and scrolls, the scrolls do NOT cook in this mode (and with random result, because the seed'th it will not be so, Yes, you do it yourself on drop notice). Making ~120 level, discovering the killer and play on the human form without the seed. Without it and cook dialed a mountain of scrolls. There are contraindications to this regime: do not run on very old computers not to run the opponents of the theory Papuan (will be fierce fag), do not run Papuan (dies from happiness).

E
Episcop_moo 13.10.19

knights of the speakers nor
In my opinion, there nya.

First, for mods there is a separate sad branch of the forums. Second, there is biotechnic way up. Handles sway-level up to ~20, then Google a recipe for explosive potions, then run the game with key 3 seed and go out in the first location to throw enemies. You can take the mercenary out into the cold (she balbigny the arrow is), and with the advent of the first maskilon raise ppl up to a maximum of 127 units. Along the way, collect tons krapo-runes and scrolls, the scrolls do NOT cook in this mode (and with random result, because the seed'th it will not be so, Yes, you do it yourself on drop notice). Making ~120 level, discovering the killer and play on the human form without the seed. Without it and cook dialed a mountain of scrolls. There are contraindications to this regime: do not run on very old computers not to run the opponents of the theory Papuan (will be fierce fag), do not run Papuan (dies from happiness).

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.10.19

Something you here tin some has been written.

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

RainInTheNight
)))Yes, AA I understand who it is they are too strong

S
Sanchez Ramirez 13.10.19

Something you here tin some has been written.

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

RainInTheNight
)))Yes, AA I understand who it is they are too strong

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

It's all govnokod, - it is necessary to flamethrowers and plasmogamy was, in the 21st century => in D2 should be the appropriate weapon!
PS: and in fact, better than Blizzard so far, no one to make games not learned, so that fashion is all utter crap.

m
mister pravda 13.10.19

Sweety_Mustard
Yes, you are in principle right because fashion is now doing very bad I think better than the original is not what is not

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.10.19

It's all govnokod, - it is necessary to flamethrowers and plasmogamy was, in the 21st century => in D2 should be the appropriate weapon!
PS: and in fact, better than Blizzard so far, no one to make games not learned, so that fashion is all utter crap.