3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Levin 19.05.20 12:57 pm

Police razocherovalsya (Need for Speed: Carbon)

When I started to play carbon I was expecting an exciting race with cops.........and what do I get...........a lot!!!!!!!! stupid idiots who can not even turn!!!!!.........I was running with a punctured tyre..................in General if not for the drift, I would not even look at it!
What do you think!
70 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midfield 19.05.20

And you would have played in the past psy! Today I have some undergroundy the bridge wantedi horror! In the Carboniferous smarter.

t
toha1992 19.05.20

On the contrary, in CF tough cops, but in the Carboniferous students of the police Academy!

_
_Lemon_ 19.05.20

Compared to MV in the carbon cops are worse, more boring...

V
VoRTeX 19.05.20

STINGER-GTS
I didn't know that there are cops in U2-U1 , the cops in carbon are stupid , in the MV they're smarter , they're working together , and then fly to the break do not care a citizen or not

F
FenomenGT 19.05.20

The developers said that the role of the cops in NFS: carbon will be minor, but the fact that they are just stupid and boring, it certainly a minus. In the Bridge Vanted they are much more interesting and quicker. About a flat tire, I better not say anything. How many did not play never caught.

O
Ohotnik za golovami 19.05.20

And even in the boot screen write that if pricolici of the bus,away from the cops, it would be impossible..hmm..very easy to avoid...

V
VoRTeX 19.05.20

in CARBON, I escaped with a punctured rear wheel , safely

L
Levin 19.05.20

in short, a complete tupizm..............

m
miller_ 19.05.20

GT-TURBO
here here,from children.
in MW I remember it was a 15 minute ride...cha for CCT from all sides,and even spinner shmalyaet

A
Alex Fireman 19.05.20

Yes, in Most Wanted the police to me with a hemorrhoid, so it is better canyons

f
fric4000 19.05.20

Yes, the police in NFS: carbon this the face of stupidity disappoint me
and the game disappointed me I was expecting more

N
NateR 19.05.20

CARBON and I liked it!To newarchive cars hell of a lot of vinyl stickers, etc.!The choice of cars is good!There is a team in the end!I personally hated Most Wanted to anger the cops!And carbon to get respect take their opponents are I liked it!Really Mistake muzlo was abruptly but it's the little things!And many more raced RAZORом he's full of crap and with such mashine but the carbon Darius did very well and did not ponravilsya when blown me not that RAZOR!
RAZOR:it's over when I say it's over!Generally these games are very good, each good in its own way this is my personal opinion!

s
scareproof 19.05.20

And many more raced RAZORом he's full of crap and with such mashine but the carbon Darius did very well and did not ponravilsya when blown me not that RAZOR!

hmm... I broke up Darius on Melusine on 30той seconds ahead, and all... the game end...

strangely, it seemed to me that the cops in carbon are smarter than MV. in carbon, they seem to know a few new chips, that words cannot explain, but in MV they're not stirred up... but I also never caught. And flat tires, I never ran - so can not confirm...(((

T
The_Dark_Pacifist 19.05.20

pierced neskoka times but caught the current one(I stepped just a little, against the wall knocked - down, and they've a bunch of machines 8 ran.) and the downside is that to provoke them for a long time. mV was still cool place where the cops dump(bus station, etc.) and the carbon present. and yet the atmosphere epaulet lost in the Carboniferous. I won in mV kada played a good shaking if it was possible from the cops in a shelter sit

C
Caracal 19.05.20

Yes, in MW on the 6th level to drive a lot more fun. And here in carbon all game the police from me in a minute always lagged behind. Decided in the end to see what the police drive - well, the third times I managed to bring the level up to 4th, and then they go away, only manages to catch up! So what: drove a little on the fifth (interested even) and I have gone somewhere and could not find them! the main thing to go I don't hotel, and haven't been hiding!

C
Caracal 19.05.20

Can't remember the movie fast and furious.
Under the first were made underground-s.
Under the second MW, with the chasing day.
And under the third CARBON, with drifts in the canyons and same police. Remember when they drove past police cars, each main character said: they Have a standard package. No chance. They're not even trying.

k
kirill 3d net blazer 19.05.20

I don't know. I'm satisfied. Sometimes I sharp bends purely came, and all the cops are also driving the tail. And proselytise tires a couple of times I went. I think I drive well, but rather famously( I'm not bragging, it's just so). For me the chase is on 4 conditions were 9 cars ( I failed tryptanol and I was razvernul in the other direction, and there they began to RAM me and surround), but nitro I barely saved ( I rastall them).

k
kirill 3d net blazer 19.05.20

Today I completed the mission where you have to smash 10 kopovskogo cars and then evade the cops. So I instead of 10 cars smashed 32 and barely escaped from the cops..I'm probably 20 minutes away from them could.

C
Caracal 19.05.20

At 5m in carbon - the current spikes with the cars put together. But in MW there were cases of terrible - spikes, cars are not around, not marked on the map.

A
AxL 19.05.20

Police in CARBON fiber by far the weaker. In MW sometimes for me it was a problem to get away from them!