3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Levin 19.05.20 12:57 pm

Police razocherovalsya (Need for Speed: Carbon)

When I started to play carbon I was expecting an exciting race with cops.........and what do I get...........a lot!!!!!!!! stupid idiots who can not even turn!!!!!.........I was running with a punctured tyre..................in General if not for the drift, I would not even look at it!
What do you think!
70 Comments
Sort by:
C
Caracal 19.05.20

caught: give a garbage truck, once skyline - in the chase. For some reason, on my machines I have for them is elusive, but here...

s
stalker-pskov 19.05.20

Yes, the police in the game sucks.....in Most Wanted it was violent

L
LiLit Moriendi 19.05.20

I agree with unsubscribing, police in Carbon is weak, what is weak, it actually almost virtually no.. In Most Wanted do not even have time as it should be dispersed to the checkpoint as policemen right there, while to get rid of them, even if the level of search decent, demolish a lot of structures In Carbon... never a decent chase with the cops I had.

H
HitMaxeLL 19.05.20

I think the police in Carbon not at all weak...
Just chase these not very exciting, unlike those in Most Wanted.
Affects the architecture of the city - narrow streets...
I have never been able to bring my search to the max - I didn't proderzhalsya. Still too small of a space.

S
SLIma4ok 19.05.20

Police razocherovalsya like the game

k
kirill 3d net blazer 19.05.20

LiLit Moriendi

About decent car chases, just behave on the road more harshly. In my latest pursuit, I was being chased by multiple police cars, with, in my opinion, was the end of the 5 condition, was in front of the gate of SUVs and spikes( were late), so no: I went up on two side wheels and squeezed into the gap between the jeep(just got), but then the chase lasted about an hour, in the end I ran three wheels on the spikes. Well, well, I will say that the chase was very personal like that. Try to annoy them properly (COP)=)))) good Luck)

k
kirill 3d net blazer 19.05.20

I came across MW less than in the Carboniferous. MV did once(my buddy is a witness) raced at full speed to the gate(on the spikes) so somehow flew over the spikes. I bet. And the road was without bumps.

L
Last Exception IO 19.05.20

For me MW the police were boring. When there was Carbon,I was wondering they are the same as in MW or not, and that in MW uninteresting - there are always the same, chase them on the machine.
The terrain in MW visibility is not affected, that looks unrealistic. There is a clear vision that is not affected by neither a wall nor a relief. In Carbone Vice versa - is affected by the terrain and the visibility radius decreased, because of the night time. In MW the logic of the cops know from before... in fact the cops just surround you, and the cars in there are hard to manage, and to push apart a couple of corvettes problematic...In MW chase from point and in point, since the speed reduction can lead to disaster - just not be able to shake the cops In Carbon... it does not, therefore, go has become easier, and punctured the tires are not fatal. In Carbon, the cops are now using narrow streets, which often helps them not to fall under the giant donut :) besides, when you're exhausted from the pursuit, seek shelter, then suddenly from that shelter leaves COP! And all over again... Or you can block to put in front of you, and the back of the COP right there, and rolling nowhere... Well, if the alleys be-ment it will go, and you're on the main road will get out... by the Way, in one lane there is a shelter, but the problem is that it is narrow, and if the police Corvette will go to the lane(he will go) when you're there to hide, he'll just push you out of hiding... Finally pleased with the police SUV. They appear not only at the beginning of the chase of the 4th or the 5th wanted level, but from the beginning to the end of the chase, and when machines are not enough, then they also join the pursuit. Here the Cross not only potaissa in Carbon :) he Protects his Corvette. Now it is usually accompanied by a Corvette, which presses you to the wall. Although there are just two Corvettes as the trailer, so they will not be removed. Well, if the truck gets. Pogonology so do not save as the trucks. About the police in Carbon, we can say that individually, they are normal guys :D (c). In MW with the police I'm tired of chasing after six months, and in Carbon yet. Even though they are few and glyukanutaya, but smarter(and fork them now the RUB is not so easy, and the oncoming car hit, although it is possible)...Most decent chase lasted for 42-45 minutes. In pursuit of Nissan 350Z attracted 244 auto(including 117 in the nads), for Mazda RX-8 for the same time, 187 cars.

A
Agamakus 19.05.20

By the way the carbon fiber on the Corvette cross sign of the police of Rockport, not Almonte.

x
xInFinity 19.05.20

The cops had very.. IN MV sometimes food.Yu look SPIKES NO! 100% Normal checkpoint, prouteau but behind them was siip( In carbon such nebylo(

A
Agamakus 19.05.20

spikes 4 chase status put

x
xInFinity 19.05.20

No... Spikes are always putting in or before the block or at the place where there is no cars, and I have in MV set behind a block, i.e. I could not see them.

A
Agamakus 19.05.20

still pisses me off when they front in the narrow passages

G
Granda 19.05.20

yeah the police are disappointed in any comparison with the Bridge Vanted is not!

A
ALEX M.D Kurta 19.05.20

In the Bridge Vanted the mentee is much more intelligent...

B
Binocl 19.05.20

Hmm... the Current has recently taken the game disc, started... driving down the freeway from the cops, those overtake - kuyak! - the fence (that divides the road into two lanes)... IN the MV I haven't been able to get away from them at the end where they follow me to the BMW chase (I'm talking about competitions, not a career)...

k
kitayousa 19.05.20

Yes, the cops are cool in carbon fiber.

B
Binokl 19.05.20

>>>Yes, cops are cool in carbon fiber.
Lol:D we say they're shit, in MV better...

k
kitayousa 19.05.20

And I'll joke, they're sleepy crazy and rushing like a madman, knocking all

k
kitayousa 19.05.20

but in MW the cops better