3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20 01:06 pm

Visnic PC games, jamming sound

Please read to the end, the text came out long, sorry

Bought the computer about 5 months ago

C2D E8400
4 GB OCZ Reaper (4 bar gig)
Microstar 8800 GTS 512 mb
Giga Byte GA-P35-DS3
Thermaltake TR2 550W
WDC WD1600YS-01SHB1
WDC WD5000AAKS-00YGA0
Antec Nine hundred

Started to put Windows, put it with constant blue screens where the 3rd attempt with a lot of restarts and blue screens were supplied, but terribly buggy
Figured out that everything works perfectly if is at 1 - 3 bar.
ie one of the slats didn't want to be paired with any of the other three, but one by itself worked

In General, the memory I replaced the 4 gb OCZ Gold XTC OCZ2G8002G (2 x 2 gig)

The system began to work steadily, but began the problem with which I'm involved already 4 months
Started to hang some games (Gothic 3, Titan Quest, Two worlds, Crysis, Call of Duty)
The picture freezes and the sound begins to jam, well, as fashionable songs do
Millisecond of sound repeats itself like rrrrrrrrrr
Sometimes the sound becomes normal again (picture hanging) and again begins to crack
Helps only reset button
Some games you can play until blue in the face, nothing will hang
In the BIOS setting performance Enhance Turbo is supplied as Standard
Everything stopped! But not for long, started to hang again but less frequently

Around the same time, somewhere a month later the cooler is in games have stopped working in full
Began to accelerate only slightly (the noise increases only slightly)
And initially after buying it was overclocked for about 2 minutes in all games to the max (very noisy)

I started great testing...
Updated direkth, changed performance Enhance memory strip places changed, the voltage on the 1.8 set
Chased the hairy cube ATI, озон3Д hairy bagel, 3D mark 2006, Hot CPU tester pro, VMT, prime95, test disk - all tests pass without errors except S&M

In S&M left in the options, only 1 and 3 checkbox in the test memory (the rightmost)
After the end of the 3rd test at 100% the program cresida and writes:
>
Process number: 0
Test number: Memory (1)
Exception code: C0000005h
Exception addr: 00AF0006h
01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

This is the only program issuing a single mistake

Then there is another issue in the last month
A week or a little more ago the computer rebooted itself ( not seen on this do not know sudden restart or shutdown)
And hung on a black screen which appears immediately after switching on there where the percent is written, memory, etc.
And hanging on this
Helps only reset button

In the end, I changed the memory again, now I have a CSX, also 2 for 2 gig
The computer worked for 6 days and not hung, but hung it so only 2 times

After changing the memory played Call of duty 4 online
The game freezes in an hour, then again in an hour
The most interesting thing that Wisla it is when the round ends and the scoreboard appears
Put performance Enhance Turbo is Standard (threw off the BIOS battery after changing memory)
The game freezes after 2 hours but when I switched to the browser and again with him in the game Alt-tab a
After playing 4 hours, switching, nothing hanging
Recently Nacala hang as well but with the screen flicker with bands such as if the camera shoot the monitor

In General, the patterns no
Tell me something please, what could be the cause of my troubles?
77 Comments
Sort by:
o
oMG__wTF 19.05.20

WiZarD_WT
1 - the PSU can't cope
2 - check the capacitors on the motherboard...MB swollen
3 - flash a new version of Beavis
4 - the voltage on the RAM is recommended, or in the car (it is desirable to put himself in the film...not on auto)
If it won't help we will think further

z.s. except code 4 something hangs?

W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20

Well, watt is missing, why is the unit not doing?
And then the tests would Vistula
The problem is that it is used in games

Condensers in norm
BIOS F12
Voltage standing both auto and manually, all the same
I not only Code, even Gothic 3, Titan Quest, Two worlds, Crysis
The crisis vis 2 hours of the game, and the benchmark does not hang and after 5 Mystic...

a
amarhgil 19.05.20

WiZarD_WT Naprugu memory 2 volts put. http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr2_pc2_6400_gold_gx_xtc_rev_2

The reapers generally have only at 2.1 V to work, below is worse.
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_pc2_6400_reaperx_hpc_enhanced_bandwidth_4gb

What is CSX?
What revision of MP?

W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20

CSXO-CEC-800-4GB-KIT
revision 2.0

a
amarhgil 19.05.20

http://www.overclockers.ru/lab/27940.shtml#3 - try the timings paszamant, these 1.8 v-vye

http://www.gigabyte.ru/products/mb/bios/ga-p35-ds3_20.html
Latest Beavis put. There beside the driver.

W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20

Well, the latest BIOS is f12
Or beta f13 to put?

a
amarhgil 19.05.20

WiZarD_WT don't, still think that the problem is your RAM. Maybe the memory controller is damaged...Then in service.

W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20

I am afraid that we will not be able to find a solution to the problem
And to see that hanging takes a lot of time to play
And they're only tests run and everything, and the tests all pass fine

S
Sergey067 19.05.20

Windows XP 64 bit?

W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20

Thirty two

c
cliper 19.05.20

Anyways, the same topic was....In General bought a new computer, I am joyful home, come turn on the computer, put your favorite game and... Not having to play a single minute as a computer vis...the Picture disappeared and there remained only the sound(also frozen). Here, he began to look in what the reason, it seemed the processor overheat (40 degrees idle, 50-60 in games ) , no it's not the CPU, so it's the graphics card overheating and the graphics card (idle 40, load 50-55 Gradus). Increasing the speed of rotation of ventilator on vidacare comp still no longer hang...I love to understand I understand - overheating of the southern bridge of the motherboard (right next to video card), put some more coolers, the computer no longer hangs and all I am happy)))

S
Sergey067 19.05.20

as this cha 4 gig of RAM and the system 32 cue?
64 bit system bet, though the loss of a few hundred meters of RAM is not so critical as it seems...

V
V-A-Y-L-O 19.05.20

WiZarD_WT

My computer configuration is very similar to yours, and if you dispersed percents that increased if you naprugu to optimal health?
As you said even if you have installed Windows several times appeared blue screen, try the other Windows to put so purely to check if it's the pirates...What do BP, then anything can happen although in this case it is unlikely since you say that tests on full the download-are.
PS: I'm interested in one thing, overclocking uvlekaeshsya? If YES, write everything fully as driven and what parameters were exposed!?
PPS: What is the temperature of the CPU under load using a program S&M? Well anyways write more all my pace!

W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20

I never dispersed
The problem of blueprints when installing long been solved by exchange of memory (in the beginning of the topic in detail)
I tried to put XP from 2 different disks
Temperature percent 50 and 60 degrees (2 cores)
Vidyaha 75
Hardy to 30
Mother 50
Yes, not overheating it
Because it freezes in games!
After all the tests warm details a lot more games, but nothing hangs
A couple of days ago I removed the paging file
I had it on the second drive, maybe because of all his
Not yet freezing but I don't expect the problem to go away, just don't play a lot

V
V-A-Y-L-O 19.05.20

WiZarD_WT

Seen not read about the memory, sorry.
And I hope vidyaha 75° is at maximum load?
PS: what tests heat much more, this is a must bet...
And it may be that you are full of input from the PSU not connected, or connected but not fully inserted*?
It's just that the people here could imagine, nothing really you!
If you look on the other hand, it turns out that the tests as to vidyahu and percent of all is successful, but the games hangs HHMM...Maybe the problem is some of the wood try some more old wood, with this you experimenting?
PPS: You tests on how many hours of testing, well, let's take an example for some 3дМарк and a Bagel, and percents S&M and prime95.??
Another thing that confuses dam to 50 so it comes, I have too, but not GigaByte P-35 and x-38 and the housing is the same-Antec-900 and 35 does not rise...XS XS anyways You answer my questions, maybe something will achieve Yes))

c
cliper 19.05.20

Ahaha))50 degrees for nurse - all years, all clear because of the overheating and freezes, so leave it as is. Anyways take off the housing cover, podsafe ventilator and play (just to check) if the issue will stop (so stop that),then the thing overheats. And buy cooling...

o
oMG__wTF 19.05.20

cliper
the temperature of the mother in the normal range (if it loads)...for modern moms it is a usual thing...so what about the overheating is not so smooth...but I can try with the open case of course you can...anything can happen
WiZarD_WT
IMHO...all the same low-quality PSU...if you have the opportunity to take another test..

W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20

IN-Y-E-R-O
Yes, 75 is under load
On account of tests ... I drove the Crisis benchmark, it is definitely warm
Drove 5 hours and nothing
Like everything from the unit connected fine
The wood stood 168 or whatever before the last one was, right now, the last stand
Stmark'm running 1 time, the bagel I just warmed the map for 15 minutes, s&m and prime a couple hours of chasing ..
North bridge is very hot, finger hold but burns are not nice

The temperature of the mother 45 in idle, in games about 47
Vidyahu the Call o f duty heated to 80 (actively spun and shot among the opponents and fire)
Fps is 60 constant dropped to 35
Data on the CPU from Everest do not know what to write..
The temperature of each core or just the temperature?
If the core 60 and 50, and the 40-45 percent

If it is the PSU then why do the tests pass?

I wrote above about the paging file
I played a couple of days so everything is OK
Turned off the paging file, until hovered
A couple of days played without problems
Tried again to enable paging
Hovered 10 minutes, restart, froze up again, the restart, the computer hung while booting , restart, the paging file watching is disabled (probably reset when you restart?)

Tried with one strap and two, hangs
After pressing reset, sometimes the unit clicks when turning off the computer for a couple of seconds fades off as
Then sure starts and hangs after memory is running in one\two channel mode hard finds, just empty and hanging out

So there wasn't before, just today
And so a couple of times
So he does usually after changing the settings in the BIOS 2 times and switched off switched on (I was told this is the norm, configure checks for availability)
Again press reset, loaded normally
And all this for a couple of hours of torment

Turned off paging, all the same hangs now

I also think that the cooler of the card make more noise in the game (temperature 75)

The important point I am always game switched Alt-a tab 1-2 times
I suspect that Alt-tab helps hang, because basically after it freezes immediately after a couple of minutes
But sometimes I and 4 hours played actively switching Alt-tab and not the Vistula

In General I'm tired, lucky in the service

a
amarhgil 19.05.20

cliper
Even 75 on the bridge is a normal temperature. teach materiel.

o
oMG__wTF 19.05.20

In General I'm tired, lucky in the service
well, right...there you should find the problem