3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WiZarD_WT 19.05.20 01:06 pm

Visnic PC games, jamming sound

Please read to the end, the text came out long, sorry

Bought the computer about 5 months ago

C2D E8400
4 GB OCZ Reaper (4 bar gig)
Microstar 8800 GTS 512 mb
Giga Byte GA-P35-DS3
Thermaltake TR2 550W
WDC WD1600YS-01SHB1
WDC WD5000AAKS-00YGA0
Antec Nine hundred

Started to put Windows, put it with constant blue screens where the 3rd attempt with a lot of restarts and blue screens were supplied, but terribly buggy
Figured out that everything works perfectly if is at 1 - 3 bar.
ie one of the slats didn't want to be paired with any of the other three, but one by itself worked

In General, the memory I replaced the 4 gb OCZ Gold XTC OCZ2G8002G (2 x 2 gig)

The system began to work steadily, but began the problem with which I'm involved already 4 months
Started to hang some games (Gothic 3, Titan Quest, Two worlds, Crysis, Call of Duty)
The picture freezes and the sound begins to jam, well, as fashionable songs do
Millisecond of sound repeats itself like rrrrrrrrrr
Sometimes the sound becomes normal again (picture hanging) and again begins to crack
Helps only reset button
Some games you can play until blue in the face, nothing will hang
In the BIOS setting performance Enhance Turbo is supplied as Standard
Everything stopped! But not for long, started to hang again but less frequently

Around the same time, somewhere a month later the cooler is in games have stopped working in full
Began to accelerate only slightly (the noise increases only slightly)
And initially after buying it was overclocked for about 2 minutes in all games to the max (very noisy)

I started great testing...
Updated direkth, changed performance Enhance memory strip places changed, the voltage on the 1.8 set
Chased the hairy cube ATI, озон3Д hairy bagel, 3D mark 2006, Hot CPU tester pro, VMT, prime95, test disk - all tests pass without errors except S&M

In S&M left in the options, only 1 and 3 checkbox in the test memory (the rightmost)
After the end of the 3rd test at 100% the program cresida and writes:
>
Process number: 0
Test number: Memory (1)
Exception code: C0000005h
Exception addr: 00AF0006h
01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

This is the only program issuing a single mistake

Then there is another issue in the last month
A week or a little more ago the computer rebooted itself ( not seen on this do not know sudden restart or shutdown)
And hung on a black screen which appears immediately after switching on there where the percent is written, memory, etc.
And hanging on this
Helps only reset button

In the end, I changed the memory again, now I have a CSX, also 2 for 2 gig
The computer worked for 6 days and not hung, but hung it so only 2 times

After changing the memory played Call of duty 4 online
The game freezes in an hour, then again in an hour
The most interesting thing that Wisla it is when the round ends and the scoreboard appears
Put performance Enhance Turbo is Standard (threw off the BIOS battery after changing memory)
The game freezes after 2 hours but when I switched to the browser and again with him in the game Alt-tab a
After playing 4 hours, switching, nothing hanging
Recently Nacala hang as well but with the screen flicker with bands such as if the camera shoot the monitor

In General, the patterns no
Tell me something please, what could be the cause of my troubles?
77 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 19.05.20

Visnic PC games with stuck sound - awesome worded the topic title...thanks to the author...Scola re-read her no - punches the giggles... as for the WHC...
in short...Visnic... played games...and ate it all... sound...

-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

WiZarD_WT
Not compatible with any components? What a bunch most likely?

...Mat.Board+OCZ Gold XTC OCZ2G8002G. Motherboard BIOS updated? Standing on the Gigabyte website to see the compatibility of your motherboard with this memory. Though more often the reverse: the manufacturer of the motherboard does NOT officially support any producer will be RAM, and the memory works without any problems.
Also once again: the problem may be the poor quality PSU.

D
Diamod 19.05.20

almost the same hnya. at me the computer hangs(dies Monique fuck) at the first serious strain on vidyuhi... but not always. so the Stalker rushing, and crisis sales video is not lost. I monitor the temperature.. 40-70, but at me NVIDIA 280. it for her standards. BP is 1600ват... but + me Vista 64 bit. Even hnya that the evaluation by the Vista of my computer, when it comes to a video card, is the same hang-up with CUTTING out Monica... incidentally, in the estimation of the Vista he puts the evaluation standards for everything except graphics. the wood fresh. right now I will memory experiment

S
Shifroval 19.05.20

What is evaluation of Vista? What is this? Built-in benchmark? O_O

D
Diamod 19.05.20

) Vista itself can evaluate your system unit and put a rating on a scale 6бальной)

D
Diamod 19.05.20

GM, removed the swap file a lot. changed none - dumb (me 280 for two, taken in different places and different parties mark not marriage), removed all hard drives except the main one - a lot. and хало2, the crisis even before the menu comes, but the assassin kriid come back!

D
Diamod 19.05.20

GM, the campaign is due to faulty temperature sensor vidyuhi. 80градусах when he stupidly cut off. the current here 80градусов et nothing for 280...will have to change :(

S! the same hnya with vidyuhi 9800...

S
Shifroval 19.05.20

And you SLI it's set up? He's a bit of a dark horse, maybe something is wrong with him.
The second slot on the mother just 16x, and not 4? BP by how much?

D
Diamod 19.05.20

I am right now, with one none, second is close. BP 1600, I think pull :)

s
sneg_tir 19.05.20

Smara, and extra connector in the mother stuck? there was supposed to be the mother of molex connector (which connector pitalov in idelevich the hard). Maybe just the vidyushku pitulova bus is not enough, although nonsense, they are its connectors should normally eat, although check, you never know.
Try 120mm valve to supply narotiv cards, when open the cover.
Change the wood, there was some version that trouble-free extinguished card when reaching the normal operating temperature.

D
Diamod 19.05.20

cards are not heated. and when Monique cuts off the sound disappears (or is he off at the last second), i.e. it's not just the map. maybe mom and maybe software. firewood new.

s
sneg_tir 19.05.20

read the last sentence in the previous post Change your firewood, there was some version that trouble-free extinguished card when reaching the normal operating temperature.

-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

....Change firewood

The latest release 177.92 (with PhysX), chela with overs say that this wood really increase fps in Crysis, STALKER CS, and games with support Ageya PhysX.

S
Shifroval 19.05.20

games with support Ageya PhysX.
And only in them. All. In other games, the increase will be, but only if nvidiaati what specifically will fix/improve for these games...

D
Diamod 19.05.20

hike trouble is really in the wood. right now something like set 05.08.2008 version... halo 2 flooded, but 2 minutes...that is progress. the crisis is not stable....im sure that with Overa firewood don't want to be ((( Vista fucked!

F
Feesk 19.05.20

I have a similar problem almost like WiZarD_WT, the problem with Call of Duty: World at War
played in multiplayer, everything was fine 2-3 days never which is not hovered, not a single failure, then suddenly went to the server, chose the team, appeared 3-5 minutes was described above:
Some texture is lost, the picture freezes, the sound sticks and starts to flicker the screen
the drivers are the latest, tell me what could be the problem?

F
Feesk 19.05.20

Forgot to mention that helps only a reset of the computer.

r
r4d1o 19.05.20

Same problem here and discussed, in any game which heavily loads the card. Try to change the wood but I sin on the power unit.
Tell me you may need to change it.
Percents: Core2Duo E8500
HDD: 2 thing
Mother: Gygabyte EP35c-DS3R
Video: Palit 9800GTX+
Power supply: Linkworld 500w

A
Andrey Glova 19.05.20

same garbage in cs go

A
Andrey Glova 19.05.20