3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackzillian 19.05.20 01:21 pm

Drawdown on the GTX 1070 (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

In General, such a computer:
I5 3570k to 4.5 Gh
8Gb of RAM
GTX 1070
The problem is this. Played from time to time without a hint of drawdown, but how it came to locations where it is necessary to explore a cave in darkness I think the quest is called, is when the well down. When he got out and looked towards the forest, the fps immediately dropped to 40. How it hurt a video card for 40K to see this picture. Anyone have any thoughts?
148 Comments
Sort by:
1234567890t_ 19.05.20

Tell me how much VRAM on a video card?

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Blackzillian
The idea is this: put geforce expirience and click optimize. Compare your options with those offered by NVIDIA. Maybe you clocked up some very interesting options. Here's another guide on setting up the charts can offer http://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-rottr.htm

m
moonchild69 19.05.20

Protocol10
geforce expirience is bullshit, it is unnecessary to use

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

moonchild69
Do not know how anyone, but I constantly use it. Me a lot of time saved. When you first start to play first, click optimize, then watch what the fps in the game and can subtract or tweak already in the game's settings.

A
Aleksandr Shimanski 19.05.20

vBlackzillian
you would percent in the price, and I think Lara would go like clockwork) I Heard about bottlenecking?

L
Lex-one 19.05.20

Blackzillian
And batlneta no?
Put MSI afterburner and check the CPU usage at this time.

L
Lexx77 19.05.20

Alexander Kozlov Paton is lark processorsamsung?
And by the way 8Gb of RAM will be enough 16 most..., and with a hard what? can defragment?

L
Lex-one 19.05.20

Lexx77
Hard drive only affects the loading, set up Msi Afterburner to set up the monitoring and see where you have a problem.
Will GPU 99-100% it video, CPU 90-100% percent at RAM and he will understand.

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

1234567890t_
8 gb RAM

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Protocol10
Optimized, still the same. Honestly I think this app is of little use

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Alexander Kozlov E.
CPU load is mostly at 99%

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Alexander Szymanski
Never heard of it, what is educate!?

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Lexx77
I too think it could be due to the fact that not enough operatives?

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Alexander Szymanski
To change a percent plus a motherboard(

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Blackzillian
Well its benefits I see in relative comparison to fit the game under 60 fps. If I for example put be optimized, and the game shows me 40 fps, then I will likely see what options you can turn to raise fps. For example to make easier the shadows and the grass. But if if shows me 60+ fps I play with such settings who themselves have exhibited.

You can of course this is all at random and so do. Just in GE shows immediately before launching game that you can really count on.

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Protocol10
I don't even want to think about the decrease settings on the graphics card for the money))))) the percents are rather weak for this card, I think. Dispersed Gh to 4.5 percent, otherwise as I read on the forums the video card it would not open

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Protocol10
But I after work I will look at it.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Blackzillian
I don't even want to think about the decrease settings on the graphics card for the money)))))

Absolutely nothing so consider. Still is not the top card, middle and end. That is, sometimes you have to sacrifice some options to achieve the perfect stability training.

S
Smoke_Shooter 19.05.20

used what have you I have ASUS STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING GEFORCE GTX 1070 (8GB, 256BIT GDDR5, 1657/8000) RET(and I'm in good with all games)

L
Lexx77 19.05.20

Blackzillian
Yes sure can, open the resource monitor and look the load in a simple system and not closing the monitor then run the game. Again, a cluttered memory is not very good, and maybe about the paging file must not forget because it is used sometimes. I under it did the RAM disk in the RAM to 1.5-2GB, like most do not.