3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blackzillian 19.05.20 01:21 pm

Drawdown on the GTX 1070 (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

In General, such a computer:
I5 3570k to 4.5 Gh
8Gb of RAM
GTX 1070
The problem is this. Played from time to time without a hint of drawdown, but how it came to locations where it is necessary to explore a cave in darkness I think the quest is called, is when the well down. When he got out and looked towards the forest, the fps immediately dropped to 40. How it hurt a video card for 40K to see this picture. Anyone have any thoughts?
148 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Belomorkanal
Yeah, I thought about it, each time putting off the purchase of two straps, although it is not expensive. View, the options are many, grateful for all the advice. Maybe tomorrow to take a couple of RAM modules and see what's next. Maybe the problem is on this end

G
GG4 19.05.20

Blackzillian
You need to take pred. top-1080, and 1070, not the middle. Of course it won't pull and will be drawdown.

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

GG4
Well, I'm far from rich, that would take 1080)))))

B
Belomorkanal 19.05.20

Blackzillian
Besides, do not forget that the more distributed OS RAM in the system, the more you need RAM for its cache. Because the graphics card loads the data into the memory, not directly from HDD\SSD, and RAM. In Your case, the cache should be large, because in 1070 8 gigs of VRAM. You should follow the tips above, namely, to install and monitor afterburner all in the game. If the download of RAM up to 8 gigs - so he bottleneck Your system and You will already know what not enough RAM to maintain a high FPS without a problem.

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Belomorkanal
yeah, I read about it somewhere that RAM should be more VRAM

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Belomorkanal
Tomorrow will check in the game whether it's operatives are missing and I will unsubscribe, thanks for the tips helped out!

B
Belomorkanal 19.05.20

Blackzillian
You right now are probably 2 strips for 4 gig in dual channel mode? If Yes, then they need to change the two 8 gigs in any case, even if the drawdown is not because of the small amount of RAM. 8 gigs is not enough for modern and future games and CPU until you pull in the crackdown, in addition, it is possible to disperse even more, the third generation is very well chased by the multiplier in skilled manual voltage setting in the kernel.

O
OnlyHitman 19.05.20

Blackzillian
It is necessary to try .only far cry 4 game, really old.In General, in the Clark campaign, today is hrafnista game.Nothing prettier on the ultra saw.

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Belomorkanal
Why not buy two laths on 4 gig? Yeah, when overclocking a long time with tension to Tinker, what would be the best, although still fluctuating all over the place

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

OnlyHitman
New Deus ex? Even bent 1070)

B
Belomorkanal 19.05.20

Blackzillian
You can buy 2 more straps on the 4 gig, but not necessary. The money will come out almost the same and also in dual channel mode as it was 8 gigs, and there will be 8, but it is not good. So you know what I mean - the difference in throughput between single-channel and dual-channel mode - multiple of two. It is better to buy 2 laths on 8 gigs, put them in dual channel mode and the remaining 2 laths on 4 gig insert into individual channels (in the remaining 2 slots).

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Belomorkanal
Now I understand you, I'm just not so good at RAM and about his work in dual channel mode, but now I know. Will do, I'll take two for 8! Already found in DNS 6300р)

C
Chelseafc777 19.05.20

KEK that feeling when you have a gtx 760 everything is on ultra 50+ fps

C
Chelseafc777 19.05.20

Belomorkanal
God what are you talking about?Reveal the secret of the RAM has little effect on production,the eye certainly not see the main processor and vidyuha,then how much dpsnikov lol

C
Chelseafc777 19.05.20

Belomorkanal
What 16 gigs what are you talking about yelling,requirements read backward in the development of guy,now 10 GB is enough for all

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Chelseafc777
I have even no 10) in fact, he rightly says, I do and articles I read and not enough forums read)

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Chelseafc777
KEK that feeling when you have a gtx 760 everything is on ultra 50+ fps

That feeling when someone's a little p*zdit.

B
Blackzillian 19.05.20

Chelseafc777
I for a comfortable game you need at least 60 fps)

R
RikoChiko 19.05.20

The theme of visionaries.

C
Chelseafc777 19.05.20

Protocol10
On your test PC enabled at full capacity,it's clear so many fps issues,even top vidyuhi it barely pulled it smoothing a little better than fxaa,well, stupid degenerates do not understand