3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Valkiriya 19.05.20 01:22 pm

Garrett!!! (Thief: Deadly Shadows)

I agree,this game is more than awesome.I'm interested in everything about her,especially about Garrett(the guy who they still run :)) the Game four times over.All who Garrett is also interested in writing.I wonder what year exactly it runs.There's a catch.During the second mission when when penetrate the Facade of the Castle.There are stairs leading to the room my lady Elizabeth(tell me if not a fool,she's at the top of the bed put my necklace :)) So here it is a spiral staircase gossiping guardian and aunt.Discuss my lady.My aunt says that theirs this my lady speaks drevneevreyskom and modern,pankisskom...!So then spoke princesska!(or whatever this language is called?)Who else that knows,write!
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Werewolf 19.05.20

Totally agree with you. The game is awesome, only one problem - even on expert can play easily. But the atmosphere of the game is not transferable. He passed the game 5 times on expert and not tired. I like Garrett's style of voice is also off topic, a little hitretsoj=) by the Way, if you like thief, then read books Pehowa Crouching in the shadows, Jung with the shadows, the Storm of shadows. Chemto similar the two world, but captures the spirit well. Cool there the author describes the work of a thief in the night and atmosphere.

|
|Pilot| 19.05.20

The first two thief was better... Left something. Zombies are not the same... And remember... the Best follower left us... the thief In the first, at the level of Bonhard, it was really scary. And there is only the mission Savritskaya the Cradle nothing. Videos anything really... it is in the spirit...

M
Mr.GaRRett 19.05.20

Thief 3 - good Game, But the first Thief even cooler, the story is much better !!!

V
Valkiriya 19.05.20

Yes, that's the atmosphere in the Cradle Shellbridge...Powerful!However in the first two thief played... Say have lost much?I think identity...
And who is about THIEF still interesting knows???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

c
clearing 19.05.20

The best first thief!!! Thief3 ruined everything. Even reluctant to replay again. And the atmosphere of the first thief I will never forget. And there FM. Who does not know what it is, here about FM http://www.darkfate.ru/forum/forums.cgi?forum=2

K
Kefka 19.05.20

Don't whistle. Passed the third part, a couple of levels already and the second half of the first. Objectively: the dirty version - age of metal.

c
clearing 19.05.20

Don't whistle. The cool Dark Project (or Thief Gold), the Council - dogri to the end. In the second place agree Metal Age. But Thief 3 is not rushing at all... the Only Cradle. I can advise FM (T1, T2), which is MANY times more interesting than the original missions.

t
tkgarret 19.05.20

Not PI*di. The cool third

T
Tulskiy Pocik 19.05.20

Noticed a trend at old people -crap all the new series indiscriminately

r
r0b0tf00t 19.05.20

Garrett from part 3, sleep 4 some impostor with a boy's voice, in the script, with zero AI hernee engaged.

r
r0b0tf00t 19.05.20

a person writes their opinion based on experiences that have long been in 98году received being overwhelmed by technology.
let's face it, shit these are your 1 and 2 parts.
but 3 didn't and stretched the series beyond what would have now, many would know what it was about, and to familiarize themselves with thief modern man is very convenient slash is in a decent part 3.

S
Stroitel Administracii 19.05.20

I played all the parts, just last weekend was pax all parts, and all the Amateur additions to them. Enjoyed it, Yes the graphics are not ice, Yes, all pathetic, but the idea and how it is served - wonderful.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 19.05.20

I passed the first and second part. Now, almost finish the third. And I think that the third more interesting than the first two as the story and gameplay. And in the third there is 3rd person, and in others not, that identity makes this piece unique.