3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shai Kormak 19.05.20 01:26 pm

The best movie from DC?

What are your favorite movies from DC?
17 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 19.05.20

Shai Kormak
the dark knight

J
John Smith_18_ 19.05.20

Keepers
Batman Nolan

And Green Lantern
Spoilerset

D
DeathColdUA 19.05.20

Batman 1989, Batman Returns, Batman Begins, Batman The Dark Knight, Superman 1978, Superman Returns, Man of Steel, The Shadow, Steel (for Rus. Steel or Mr. Steel), the League of extraordinary Gentlemen, Constantine, Lord of Darkness well, and it seems to be. Some more like the Green Lantern movie, but only a little.

S
Sakvo 19.05.20

Superman with Christopher Reeve is the best adaptation of the man of steel. From Batman like the Joker-Nicholson, Nolan's trilogy. Green lantern actually scary to remember))

d
dimakozhanov 19.05.20

Shai Kormak
Batman V Superman: dawn of justice
Trilogy the Dark knight
Keepers
Batman and Batman returns
Man of steel
V for Vendetta
Superman 1 and 2 with Christopher Reeve
The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Constantine-Lord Of Darkness
RED 1 and 2
Superman Returns

C
Cobblepot 19.05.20

Keepers
The second part of Nolan's DK(the Joker made that movie)
Bps
Chis

K
KazymirZyba 19.05.20

Keepers
The Dark Knight

t
takamin 19.05.20

Trilogy the dark knight topic I believe

k
killer19922014 19.05.20

Keepers
Batman Nolan
Batman Burton

R
Reverrius 19.05.20

The best? Of course...

And still very fond of "backinto":

I
Inkvizitor nubov 19.05.20

trilogy super Nolan and Burton movies too chic
keepers are overrated cal
I do not know how to love the keepers and at the same time to vilify Butman vs. Superman

A
A.Soldier of Light 19.05.20

The trilogy of Nolan's Batman, of course. The best thing was filmed for kynoselen DC. Well, even the Guardian - is also great.

What else? Looked good and the first Batman in 1989, although personally I like the whole series (four parts, starting with 1989 and ending with the disastrous movie Batman and Robin). The first Superman Fig, kintz, 2013 (man of steel) was better in my opinion. Continued 2016 - not so hot, you could try. Now wondering what the League will...
About Wonder Woman. Was an old movie that was just.. well, sucks fierce ) However, cartoon appeared normal. Do cartoons have a DC fit, interesting and a hundred times better than the movies...
Green Lantern in 2011 - so so, not impressed, but not mess, but certainly could do better. In the style of Dark Knight (except in dreams)...
They had another movie about which not all know. Swamp Thing in 1982. Have not watched it, and not know who it is ) in addition, in 1997, came another little-known film Steel. Also go at times, but no more. How about Green Lantern.
Catwoman in 2004, if anyone remembers. Middling, I'm not even sure what you would expect from this film. For the time will come, although fans criticized him.
Superman returns 2006 was not pleased at all. Some low-Amateur came...
Do any of you remember the movie 2010 Jonah Hex? Well-known character in the DC comics, now the more well-known )) After it was lit in the TV series DC's Legends of Tomorrow. That movie was quite good, not sure I liked it.
And finally, Suicide Squad. The writers are not distinguished by mind, everything is banal and stupid. Has its advantages, so send it in category middling.

B
BioGen 19.05.20

Batman the Beginning - the first time he struck me.

i
iz0tope 19.05.20

Keepers.
Batman: the Dark knight.

V
Vampire_98 19.05.20

Batman 1989

S
Snova_na_PG 19.05.20

The trilogy of Nolan Batman liked.

b
biggest57 19.05.20