3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.05.20 01:29 pm

Patch 1.6. It was there less Frisians? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hey forum users. One license of Andromeda. Leave feedback if was better with patch 1.6. It was there less freezes and bugs?
30 Comments
Sort by:
V
Virus6290 19.05.20

Protocol10
Hi. Better. Fewer freezes and bugs.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Virus6290
How much fps did you get with the 1.6 patch ?

J
JetFIRE13 19.05.20

Protocol10
And there were friezes?I even no the Frisians have not seen,even at 1.4.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Dok Rolf
Was. I have 1.5 now, but pirates. Reached the second planet, which give the nomad. There is a feeling that is slightly uncomfortable and fps jumps constantly from 40 to 60 frames.

f
fLaMaster 19.05.20

Protocol10
Fps increased, but not many. It's not a patch optimization. This patch removed a lot of annoying bugs and added all sorts of little and not very interesting stuff.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

fLaMaster
Interesting stuff added?

f
fLaMaster 19.05.20

In the single added dialogues with the stories of the characters. Added the take all for chests that are given upon successful completion of the mission squads. In coop someone sent budge technical tester, sawed the balance of weapons and skills, making them more appropriate for gold. Added x-5 that was on the trailers. XS and what else is forgotten. The patch is really good. The only patapolis wah not at 16:9 monitors.

f
fLaMaster 19.05.20

Oh, yeah. Redid a lot of scenes added sources of light on the hair(this is a controversial decision for me, because that's bad). Improved the behavior of the hair. Now they are still hair.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

fLaMaster
Got it, thanks buddy. I understand more that I can freesite for 8 gigs of RAM. Card 3 gig 780 ti, core i5 percent acceleration to 3.8 GHz.
Maybe I should buy a 8 gig bar, but right now iron all increased in price. 3600 seems necessary at least to give.

D
Demonic Wolf 19.05.20

On my storm fps sags dunno why (1.5), but otherwise everything was perfect

f
fLaMaster 19.05.20

Protocol10
8 GB for Andromeda on high-ultra will not be enough, because loading a large map of the locations. In 1.04 on ease the game could easily eat up 12GB of RAM.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

fLaMaster
Understood. Just today, gathered around the dice to go to person. But he has one die DDR 3 4 gig only. Will probably take a while. Will expand to 12 gig. Maybe better will be do you think?

S
Slayerz85 19.05.20

Protocol10
I have prisila 8GB operatives.Settings all high.As bought another 8GB,friezes disappeared.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Slayerz85
A 4 gig will help as you think? Just as long as money's tight.

S
Slayerz85 19.05.20

Protocol10
Can't say about 4 GB,but I would in your place then better crapola until I saved enough and took just 8 GB.

A
AndSmart 19.05.20

Played on release, I don't remember which version, like 1.4, constantly thrown out of games and out all the message about lack of memory and this is with 16 GB installed, hopefully corrected patch, not yet tested.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Slayerz85
Yes it will be a long time. I do not want to wait. While in General, the 4 gig will take, then I will unsubscribe.

B
Bombardirovschik 19.05.20

Protocol10
should help if the word dual (that is, will be busy with 2 or 4 slots) , by translating one strap on hodnoceni then the XS will be like

H
HunterS0UL 19.05.20

Freezes less, but there is one...
The mission of Emergency S. O. S. the one about The two doctors in Kadar, sitting in the house on the rock.
Every time approaching the house or coming up to it on foot, the game is hung up tightly.
On off. the forum at least three topics with players of different platforms, complaining about the frieze.
So those who were not, please be careful near this location. He promised to soon release a hotfix, but I think that they wait another couple of bugs.

f
fLaMaster 19.05.20

HunterS0UL
Will release a hotfix? Really? Thought they were only large patches rivet.

Protocol10
Uneven number of RAM with different timings can affect the stability of the system.

AndSmart
This was not even once. The only thing after the last update of origin, all games started to randomly crash without error. Even the axis didn't understand what was happening. Two days went through, until I realized that he does not like the xmp profile of the RAM, which worked perfectly.