3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 19.05.20 01:29 pm

Patch 1.6. It was there less Frisians? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hey forum users. One license of Andromeda. Leave feedback if was better with patch 1.6. It was there less freezes and bugs?
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis G 19.05.20

XS, where people take such problem. I have 8 GB and 1.04 did not frisillo and not flying. The only thing - was a regular freezes in a fraction of a second when racing on the Nomad, loaded sometimes no time. But then, I think the question is not so much how much memory in the HDD - the game better to put on the ssd drive.
That's kind of the list of changes in a single game
Spoilers new patch of patch 1.06 for the game Mass Effect, Andromeda, which is already available, we continue to improve the cinematic scene, particularly from the first hours of the game. Improving stability and performance, we have also tried to fix some bugs reported by players, including a bug where SAM has informed the Pioneer on received mail. We don't want players missed a wonderful conversation within the team, so the options dialogue will no longer appear dimmed if the character's still a replica. The owners of the Deluxe edition and Super Deluxe edition will also receive two painting for "Nomad", a new outfit for the Pioneering and exclusive collection for online play with a high probability to obtain super-rare item. We also made changes to the combat system and the balance of network games, which you can read at the bottom of the article, follow the link. A complete list of fixes the patch 1.06 for the main games, see below.

Description of the update for Mass Effect Andromeda 1.06:
Improved performance and stability.
Improved the readability of the subtitles and the edits.
Various improvements to gaming videos.
Fixed bugs with the "stuck" animation of the player at a constant Bouncing or changing direction.
Increased the number of auto saves.
The maximum level of "nexus" increased to 29.
Fixed bug in which SAM could inform the player about new letters when letters did not come.
The answers will no longer be shaded, if new information is available.
Fixes a single game and improved enemies, armor, weapons, suppliers, modes, controls and advanced graphics settings.
The improvement of the balance of a single game on the higher difficulty levels.
Error correction in single-player missions and research.
Change the balance of network games, including skills, upgrades, players, weapons, enemies and quests.
Special items not carried over in New game+
Fixed an error in which subtitles are not displayed on the dialog wheel while waiting, if subtitles were disabled
Fixed a bug that caused the OOPS reset to zero for all the planets, except Kadari
Merchants now sell enhance the fire
From the merchants weapons and armor after you reach player level 61 now remain items
The bibs now have level restrictions
Bonus items like armor of the Pioneer, it is now possible to disassemble
Combo-mod resistance no longer gives damage when dodging during trip
The improved sensitivity of the joysticks
Solved problem with displaying casual jackets Sarah Ryder
Added ability to enable/disable motion blur
Fixed an issue where Relics of the VI to stop attacking
Turbochared does not consume ammo when used on weapons with the improvement of the "old sink"
Fixed interaction with the data block in the task "Find the stolen engine core Relics"
Fixed a bug where a party member could not be revived if he was killed by a demon on the Object 2
Replacement of the deceased member of the squad on the equipment screen will not lead to his permanent death
The monorail on "the Nexus" now works during the quest "Reunion with the "Nexus", even if the player hasn't completed the prologue
Fixed a bug where a player could have a romantic relationship with Cora, and with Pibi
Fixed a bug where a player could have a romantic relationship with Vetrai and Pibi
If you turn left in the dungeon Hawala, promotion, job Scanner "Relics" will not stop
Fixed bug in H-047C when enemies could get stuck in stone, becoming invulnerable
Fixed a bug where the player couldn't hide a helmet of the Pioneer, doing the job on the ark, "Nathanus"
Fixed the quest "Shield "the Nomad"
Fixed leg of the Architect is not allowed to finish the fight
Job Voelde no longer becomes blocked if the player leaves the area, scanning the meteorite
The quest "Missing scientists" is no longer blocked if the Pioneer kills the Architect to achieve the objectives
If you leave the "Nomad", beyond the frontiers, will no longer appear infinite loading screen
Fixed a bug that prevented reassign management jump "Nomad"
Fixed a bug where the Bark slowly fell to the ground after an attack on a flying enemy
Improved performance on ease when approaching the Prodromos or fast moving place
Download auto save after a collision with ketami station power control Object 1 does not block the ability to move on
The player no longer falls through "the Storm" by downloading the auto-save in space
Reduced the cost of equipment of the strike force and increased its efficiency
The name of the Pioneer by default now can be transferred to New game+
PC: fixed an issue where options dialog could be selected automatically when using mouse and keyboard
PC: improved the image in different resolutions
PS4: fixed crash that occurred if placed in the main menu longer than two minutes
PS4: fixed crash that happened if you go back from multiplayer to main menu

Bonus:
The new patch 1.06 back in the game "lost" in the process of developing an assault rifle is a "Ghost". That's what we saw in the trailers and cut-scenes, but in the final version of the game, she for some reason was not included. Now it is possible to explore the research station, under the arms of the milky Way.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Denis G
Th for the comp? What resolution monitor? What settings? What is the average, min and max fps? Game entities. or pirates?

D
Denis G 19.05.20

Protocol10
Comp normal, not the top. i5-4460, 3.2 GHz, 4 cores, vidyuhi GeForce GTX 970, 8GB memory, ultra settings, 1920x1080 resolution. The drop in fps was noticed only on Haarle, in other places consistently around 60, even in the settlements. There is nothing misiti, planets, desert, objects at least.
Yes, the game license.

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Denis G
Well, not top but not the bottom. A normal PC. I will be weaker.

I
Ishamael 19.05.20

i5 2500k/8Gb/R9 280X. Will I be able to play comfortably on high settings? Watch dogs 2 play on very high with stable 30 fps

B
Bigalex78 19.05.20

Dok Rolf
Well with your iron and will not have any freezes,do not write nonsense

P
Protocol10 19.05.20

Slayerz85
Bomber
fLaMaster

In General razorilsya to the plate. Was really better and much more. Thank you all for the help.

f
fLaMaster 19.05.20

Bigalex78
Iron in the profile may not be relevant. For example, I have now 970я, 16GB of RAM and 27 inch monitor.

p
pontius911 19.05.20

I recorded a small video that appeared after the patch (bugs, glitches, freezes, etc.) in the same match.
PS: the video without sound because I forgot to take a webcam and record my laughter....

P
Palych Rokov 19.05.20

on the second planet, where the car immediately go, there was a drawdown fps a little, tie the couple with the wood 382.33, in the other games of deterioration noticed someone on 382.33 wood under giraffes have noticed deterioration in Andromeda?