3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 19.05.20 01:42 pm

The best manufacturer of cards GTX 10th generation

Interested in the opinions of people who own cards level gtx 1060, 1070 and 1080. What manufacturers take and why? Why chose fell on him? Feedback? Recommend? And what manufacturer do you think is better?
I plan to take 1070 the card, yet prefer either ASUS ( http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/d82b6f8a4a633330/videokarta-asus-geforce-gtx-1070-rog-strix-strix-gtx1070-8g-gaming/)
or Gigabytes ( http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/8cfdf36d292a3330/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1070-g1-gaming-gv-n1070g1-gaming-8gd/ )
51 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 19.05.20

burn consolato
Have Maski gaming without backplate for 30 min in a light furmark picolinic 86.7 degrees)

s
szhech konsolotu 19.05.20

Listoman wrote:
Have Maski gaming without backplate
You mean what model write? 1080Ти

L
Listoman 19.05.20

burn consolato
Msi gtx gaming g 1080ti 11

s

Listoman
The MSI has no VRM heatsink on and just covered with a plate(RX 400-500 series ) as NVIDIA don't know.

s

Listoman
And why she has no backplate? Even in a rogue edition version put ASUS 1050 with backplates goes.

L
Listoman 19.05.20

burn consolato
Who said that it is not? It is simply to measure the temperature of a zone of patalenica besplat removed. And backplates rates are even higher, because he's not active, but only delays the heat.
And meat 1080ti area patalenica actively cooled from the main radiator, but it does not help her. But the Aorus is only 78 degrees under load.

s

Listoman
Now everything is clear. I have a 71 C-but the card is weak.

O
OkGo 19.05.20

Took 1060-ku from MSI. No complaints no. In games usually 55-60 degrees.

Although it seems to me that similar results on the temperature you can see from other manufacturers.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

AS875_m9
Complex pitch question. After all, every pakaur will fully defend its videsu. Whether it's some manly, palitha, sotaka or from Gigi, the ASUS, meat. For the money spent, and so vidyaha his boyar has fully satisfied.
Here, one of my pitch stories, young Padawan-pakaur!)
I had two Gigabyte gtx 980 Gaming G1. They were two-tiered, clear thing between them was distance. And the temperature is great and acceleration is great. In short, everything is arranged. But the time of their sale. I wanted to change to the 4k resolution, so the video thing was put on sale because this razreshaju for them. Pulled, cleaned to a Shine and they began to wait for the next pitch of the owner, probably the same gamer - tester nerd, unless of course he wants to take two for SLI. And while they languished in expectation of I decided in the meantime to take a new family vidyahu, so even with better cooling system, that is better Gaming G1 was Extreme Gaming in the face of two pussies GTX 1080. First, I decided on one to stick out, that is, to check, to test, to compare the results of one 1080 against two 980's. If wet hot temper 980's was this:
One 980-Aya: - 65C
SLI 980: - 70C(first) - 78C(second)
One gtx 1080 Extreme Gaming - 58С
By the way, all were vidyahi in overclocking (manually dispersed even more) as the ninth series and tenth Magnitka. Without overclocking, how much the temperature in the hot night battles I don't know as not tested. NOT YET CHECKED)))) But then....
And now it's time to put a second 1080 and check them in a Threesome.
Well, Carlo, what can I say? Peck, dick was not a joke, not only that I have experienced in Conaniah!
In short, all ended in fiasco(
Tell peck-prelude:
Remember, gaymer I said two cuties 980's were two tiers?
So 1080's were triple the size of the breast, that is, they were three tiered.
And I warned the Supreme pitch-gods to take either a size two or if you take the third dimension, between them should fit your red fireman, that is, there should be a distance. For example, PSI connectors on the motherboard should not frail to be located from each other, otherwise it will be the first Tampa brutal pussy injection in the hot bed of pitch battles. No, I did not listen, consoling himself with the fact that the system of humidity that pussy good and enjoy, not battered, perfectly pristine and tested at the factory.
You want probably to say, as in Fig tested???!!!( After all, the first customers who have created babies, have not tested them in SLI!
OK, Carlo. So, what I tell you. When I bought this series I fell for the most part of gadgets that go in the box.
No, not so. The COMPOSITION was just an absolutely gorgeous!!! This is by far not common!
You say, And how it relates to the problem? So, in the composition of vidalici was cool expensive HB SLI LED BRIDGE. The size of the organ was 60mm. So I was thinking, since the game put such a short bridge, so you know that if the client is to fry them in a pair, i.e. in SLI, so it's nothing that they can be to each other, almost touching (distance 3mm)
Yes x...... there!(
In the end, the temperature perevalne was the first to 94C!!!!!(
The temperature of the second humidity was 69С. Second I do not have any complaints. Everything is fine for SLI, it is that for the second baby.
But, what to do, Mario with the first slut that is here is bangin ' hot squirt to 94С?!!!(
Sometimes I would change them positions changed in different ways. Nothing helps, the temperature all the time juravit that Shepitko, which is in the first position, that is, in the first PSI connector 94C!
In the end I pulled her hair first the brazier and brought her hair to his Druganov.
He had valaska meat (MSI) gtx 1080. And mataruka he was from the ASUS formula blah-blah-blah. Distance Pisi connectors videcnik from each other was perfectly far if you put three dimensional caps. So we drove my first kitty in the first PC slot, and its meat is in the second slot.
Hey, arkasi, you ask, what is the result?! Ohhh Yes)))) I Have not even stood up when I saw these sarahi caressed each other and what was between them Tampa!!!
In the end Tampa my dolls were 78С.
And his barbecue was 64-68С, as it is a second.
Okonchaniy I had no limit! Like worldwide occurred paech thunder whales and elephants on the Olympus of joy!!!!!!!!!
But it was time to return to reality and think of what to do in pitch-laboratory of madness.
So, the question arose:
Specially to burn the girl to guarantee her changed?
Next, and may vary materiju as at the friend. But, Padawan all my life sitting at the gigs (even the motherboard, though some), so I can't go to the camp of ACE. Although he is respected and he alone has the motherboard for my socket (socket) where it is possible to put three tiered of bitches.
So, if I still deliver, I have a brand new SLI Bridge HB to buy. And with the usual I don't want to be as though new and gives a tiny percentage of performance, but without it I lose pitch and aesthetics. And the beauty I have on the second place after stability c performance in the box.
Third Varick was such, and the Epis is still a horse, I think I will put the first of nymphet Wodan ohladu.
Yes, very expensive thing, but nowhere to retreat, for us the Holy Cabiria of geymerov!!!
And so, while I ordered and waited for vodenica I decided to opitonal again my malofiej)
Most interesting is that, no blue screens, crashes, artifacts, nothing in games. But summer is coming and I don't know what will be in this 94-degree temperature ex first videhoe.
And yet:
Made a plate of very hard cardboard.
Put between sweet, so the heat of the second some, at least at the minimum were at first.
MSI Afterburnere overlimit set by default, and not even much reduced.
By the way, I almost forgot about overclocking.
That with it that without it (11000/2000) Tampa dropped to only 3C.
Next.
Open the case and put near a huge, old, grandma, home fan. The air flow is he has a tremendously huge and strong cooling. Although, if twelve powerful screws on a few 140mm and 200 mm could not in the full tower case will handle it with Napalm first chicken then...
After all, it is the temperature after five time first Pecha were vidyahi 86С, and the second 66C.
No, pakaur, so will not go. If you went in a big fight with this tampoi, but the retreat of course is not much! It is a war of ideologies between man and machine. In the end there will be only one. And let them be either Misiorny Macleod, or iron my Maestro.
So came the day of the last round.
The FINAL, or to be in a sinful anal, or be on the podium and sit on the throne of the pitch!
Hundreds of millions of viewers, tens of thousands of reporters, a huge number of cameras watching the epic battle between Machine and Mishimura, between iron and body, created in the image and likeness of HIM, in between synthetics and organics!!!!
And so, the SHOW MUST go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get her panties off sour, put on a stomach, all wet radiator part set aside. Admire, lick, enjoy, drink beer, don't lose your mind)
Rivet on some sperm glue the petals on the radiator of the power supply circuit of the first kiselicki and within minutes, stimulating her hot pink part )
I air dry for 24 hours.
And while the Vita need to go.
Everyone is worried, many in agony, screams, shouts, someone human, someone in the car!!!!!
Begins the second round. The second day.
Take this sexy textolites the next morning from peck - Cabinet, are gentle on the hands in the refrigerator for 30 min will sneeze-puff.
Stand the Princess from the fridge.
Put it on the kitchen table (sex on the kitchen table, on repete in my head)
Attached to graphic-chip PUMP (that is, put Prez)
Further, the joining Carlson (fan) on her sexy hot region, that is, on the radiators, which is dried and attached to the black cave (circuit chips)
Delay dialogmenu for a minute and stick textolite part in the PSI connector, gently second hand hold two hoses and a huge attached fan.
Uhhh.....
Tired.
Hurry up, don't go in the forehead, provoke the enemy, use the dance of Bruce Lee, look at me)
The latest round !
Huge laser show in full swing!!!!
MILLIONS OF CHEERS ARE HEARD FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who will go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Both take a fighting stance!
And so, quite raslabuha, pakaur)
Started!
Pitch-the box is closed - two wives screwed - in between sli bridge - pipe with a larger valve withdrawn to the top!
The system is ready for takeoff
Include!
Giving you power!!
Light fans lights computer, the same lights illuminated!!!
Zabolevaet water flow inside the tubes!!!!
The system is OK. All the sensors shows a stable state.
And here a slave. table!
WELL, IN THE DISPERSAL OF SOME CHECK IN 4K AT MAXIMUM SETTINGS THE WITCHER 3 FOR EXAMPLE TWO HOURS???
The world is booming, everyone froze from the last blow machine or Mishimura, the light illuminated the entire galactic divine office, the sun stopped, the earth stopped rotating! WHOLE LIFE FROZE!!!!!!!!
Who?
WHO?
I asked at a computer: Who you epet and feeds, bro, huh?!!!!
Well, what to summarize?)))))
Because I am SOOOOO tired!!!!!!!!!
Krivoulya Topi..... batches – rain, wolves, utoptsev.
Novigrad..... a bloody massacre of everything.
Skellige.... hell batches in the forest.
Frequency 11000/2000mhz
THE FIRST BOYAR'S DAUGHTER: TEMPERATURE 48-55C
ECHOING THE BOYAR'S DAUGHTER: TEMPERATURE 59-63С
No comment....
No comments?
WITHOUT KOMENTARIEV???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, IT'S A TRIUMPH OF MIND, BODY AND SPIRIT OVER THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was not expecting that!!!!!!
Then I checked in other games, and again, and again, and again!!!!!!!!!
This is really from the hydrocephalus I was not expecting!
94 or 87С????
Ha))))))
It's the past!
48-55C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the name of this and word it and win this:
Holy halo over Mishimura Wietse and raised proudly in the wind of victory!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the battlefield where the defeat where victory we have in Peabiru)
EEEEH, THE MOTHER OF HER DIVINE CABIRIA OF GAMING AND NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))
PS
In short, everyone prefers your video card, each with its own tempo, its cooling system, your overclocking potential, its price.
See the reviews online, watch the tests on YouTube comparing some between them. One would say that ZOTAC great, another will prefer the ACE, or Meat with Giga.
I'm sitting on gigs as I can remember and never had a problem with them.
Honestly. No kidding.
Just next time, when I fence three tiered vulva, I'll watch at a distance.
Why not initially set vidyahu own edema?
I was afraid not to sell her later, because people are afraid to buy non-standard cooling system, but prefer conventional air Carlson .
When I sell some, then first remove vodenica and will wear again her original pink casing)
And so, individually, when testing them in a few days for fun, then Tampa Sarah was 61-64C in the crackdown. And without overclocking, probably even a little less.
But I was in shock that the first Karl will give me 48-55C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))
Imagine if the luminary individually wool where his distance so great between vidjagame how much it was then degrees!!!
Yes, no, not. Imagine if without overclocking, with an open hull, without SLI, with dropsy, how much would have been the temperature)))
)))))))))
))))))))))))))))
In simple, I have in SLI overclocked - the first vidyaha 29C.
Second 38C.
Oh, forgot to say, I decided a donut to hold the little girls ,well, uh, propagate stress pressure night test fur mark for 45 min:
First video card was 63С.
Second 72S.
Alone, without SLI, the first where podanych was 58С.
Second, as one, without a pair, but with its usual cooling skirt was 67С.

ALL! The end of fun misiorny peck -baking stories!)

K
KOKAIN 19.05.20

The best quality a video card from Gigabyte are considered. Series G1 and extreme
Who says, that some figs left read. In General, there shkololo experts sit you go on overlockers.ru with such issues. There you train the old proven say

s
safot 19.05.20

Alcatraz74
I say, there is no perfect manufacturer, buying electronics like a lottery, lucky-unlucky, who did it is almost irrelevant.

R
Russian Bear 19.05.20

AS875_m9
Took 1070 from GIGABYTE(the one that provided the link) for several reasons: the radiator is connected not only with the chip(in contrast to odnomodovykh), and the difference with the Asus (also the one on the link) was 5K wood at the time of purchase. MSI did not even consider for ideological reasons: they don't like me(products of this company are broken to the day of warranty expiration), but I don't like them.

0Bers0 19.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje

M
Makar_AS8 19.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Well, you and master to write freaking awesome stories! Half an hour read, and for some moments was a bellow. Guy, you should go to the comedians to go)))

M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

stupid frequency and toolstotal cooling look.
where the frequency is highest and the cooling doesn't look like pitch-a castle with turrets and rusecki Carta the best pony.
in this case, gigiabit
and finally, as in the case of the 970 there is no selection of chips anyone and therefore it is logical to choose a card for Pytalovo. Pitalovo the more the better. but in fact they are all the same. you can still see black and blue capacitors. where the blue usually Gigabit great reliability at the time but I think burning the card from the power supply the problem no longer relevant.
therefore, in this segment fundamentally no matter what card from what manufacturer.

of those that DNS is yaby took this
http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/d82b6f904a633330/videokarta-kfa2-geforce-gtx-1070-hof-70nsh6dhl2sk/characteristics/
or turbine at its peck discretion

A
Andrey Baulin 19.05.20

AS875_m9
Looking at the CSN website, saw lots of paid bots, actively vparivayut guigou and Firing. And scolded MSI.
So made the choice not to look in the direction of Palitha and Gigi.

S
SKVERNING1 19.05.20

MNU 2 Gigabyte 1080 in Sli for a year's worth. Took as soon as sales began. The highest temperature was in IU Andromeda (1st-75, 2nd-60), with default cooling. The bucket pulls everything in 4K at ultra with no issues and no noise. And don't call me Pitch-Lord, pitch-nobles in my Palace floors cleaned...

-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

I had two MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1070 X
here
Individually cards are great. Quiet and cold. In sly's better nerey not to put, because the body heat will be. Two weeks to play with them and changed to
cones
Though they are the absolute temperature roasting is stronger, but in the case do not drive heat. And not SAG in the slots like shit on a stick, unlike MSI...

P
Palych Rokov 19.05.20

tell me, and this is possible at all, when its a failure of a part of a Shader or other computing units or part of memory? if Yes, how is this manifested?

-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

Steve Taller wrote:
podskazhite, and this is possible at all, when its a failure of a part of a Shader or other computing units or part of memory? if Yes, how is this manifested?
usually the graphics is either a chip or the memory or VRM. That part of the Shader units failed, have not seen this kind of..