3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makar_AS8 19.05.20 01:42 pm

The best manufacturer of cards GTX 10th generation

Interested in the opinions of people who own cards level gtx 1060, 1070 and 1080. What manufacturers take and why? Why chose fell on him? Feedback? Recommend? And what manufacturer do you think is better?
I plan to take 1070 the card, yet prefer either ASUS ( http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/d82b6f8a4a633330/videokarta-asus-geforce-gtx-1070-rog-strix-strix-gtx1070-8g-gaming/)
or Gigabytes ( http://www.dns-shop.ru/product/8cfdf36d292a3330/videokarta-gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1070-g1-gaming-gv-n1070g1-gaming-8gd/ )
51 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

SKVERNING1
I also have two gigs of 1080 are from extreme. At first stood here such beauty:

Spoiler

But due to the fact that some this time I put three slot, fried the first one was 94C( If you reduce the slider in afterburner in setting up the power limit and put on 83%, that is not to give rise to strongly temperature, it decreased only from 94 ex up to 86C. That is still not stable, because the brazier.
In the end, put on this miracle of technology on vidyahu:

Spoiler

As a result, even when raising the power limit to the max and if you play the whole day the temperature of the first vidyahi not already 94C, 55C and! And the 48-52S, if you play without the fanaticism in time. The result is simply stunning happened. The frequency of the chip already don't chip by default. And that is very poradyvalo, in excess of the limit settings and 4k resolution in the Witcher 3, on the marshes, in the mega rain, in team fights you have no fps dips below 60)
Still, as I have always said acceleration vidyahu gives not sickly raising fps. In Pascals for the increased performance is strongly influenced by the acceleration of the chip. In Maxwell I was the opposite, strongly influenced by memory OC.
The second valaska, as was 65C, and left.

S
SKVERNING1 19.05.20

Well, anyway needless to say need gruzopodemnye case incredibly huge sizes (I have a HAF-X), and the fans are not standard and under the order (nimble and quiet, and lot). If the bucket is small - it will be hellish Inferno, then only water treatments will save (sobs-as did our esteemed colleague STANDS of Milivoje.) Better yet, go live in Antarctica and score there your comp ass in the ice, and good morning 8K!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

SKVERNING1
True.
I did the same. Zabilski comp ass naled cheres плеbчо with ventilaatori nueveo giving the thread hole of vozduhotehnika directly

G
GeRR_Praetorian 19.05.20

SKVERNING1
Do not contact attention to inventory well epicmovie of pravopisa
Today, Rachel to take more of the goose beer and test all
ALL games
from not figs to do
then scored again and beginning to go camper that is snooper GOST varior
checked in 8k resolution games well, ie where there are still vozmozhnosti
shadow varior 2
battle 1
sniper elite about the second world
and then there are battle 4
so here there Tampa with the same razrezugol toctl just like with 4k
55C
what is most strange as many giant within you, SNO permission must be 4k resolution and increase tempo such as differences in Tampa between 4k and Walla hede
cocoa what is mystery Tampa compared to the 4k to 8k uvelichivat just only 3 gradusa
I have the feeling that s put at least 10k resolution is the video card on the dropsy of cotolay, first of all vseravno will give such tempo because it is the butt like no dropsy
that is, if the dropsy 55C-58
without dropsy 94 degrees
that
l Yes, in short. have travel in ...

F
Fyori 19.05.20

I did not understand what 1080 ti to take. You need that powerful and were basking in the price do not care. Which firm is the coldest?

H
Huskarl Krstk 19.05.20

DragonXXXV
Yes, REFs can be quite a to take (except 1080ти because there really is not enough ahlada) just people have the hands of assholes and nobody wants to turn afterburner

-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

DragonXXXV wrote:
Such vidyahi (I) to exchange for these furnaces bespontovye
Look in profile - SLI 2x MSI GeForce GTX 1070 ARMOR OC. These cards like the moon walk to the MSI Gaming X.
MSI Gaming GTX 1070 X - great card. Cold and quiet, when is not in sly. No sly temperature in the range of 67 to 70 Gy. in games and cooler turns within 1300. In conjunction, the temperature of the top card 80-81 gr. lower - 70-72 gr. Turnover the top card rises up to 2000 and slightly above.
DragonXXXV wrote:
where the temperature is probably under 100C
FE in conjunction with work temperatures is 82 gr. the top card of 74 Gy. the lower map. The turbine speed of the top card in the range of 2200. The space inside the housing is heated for less than 2 of MSI gaming. The processor 4 gr. cooler and hardy a couple of degrees fried is less.
PS: Oh yeah, I forgot - the MSI gaming is my memory from Toshiba and nichrome were not pursued, unlike Samsung that is on the references.
zy2: and another important point: the MSI Gaming due to its weight and dimensions (high-PCB) robust design so slack in the slots, unlike FE. Do not look beautiful.
DragonXXXV wrote:
We know these REFs that burn almost every month. Already passed!
what you were then? If the REFs eating under 250 watts and above (any 980ти, 780ти, 1080ти), then maybe something out there and burn the old that way through 2. Only here 1070 not once, no one was burned. A single case is not met. Stop talking nonsense and outright heresy.
DragonXXXV wrote:
I have dozens of REFs were and they all burn terribly!
hands straighten. And Yes, don't lie to people.
PS: my cards soon be a year and nichrome happens to them. Great card, I like.

A
Affekt77 19.05.20

On overah the most popular is the palit and msi. Unpopular gigabyte and asus.

-
-SK.art- 19.05.20

Affekt77 wrote:
On overah the most popular is the palit and msi. Unpopular gigabyte and asus.
among 1070/1080, Yes. But with 1080ти is not so clear. The same MSI gaming 1080ти not entirely successful.

S
Sedona 19.05.20

As for me, the difference is the producers, not so great. At least she's not too noticeable, and the life... Not always from the manufacturer depends. But I do all my life sitting on msi for this firm for me as a closer and have more confidence in themselves computers and hardware

V
Vinni-Pukh 19.05.20

ASUS 900 series was good, two coolers and super. This year gnilopyat and ASUS made three of the cooler. Nilabati so do the design of the cards shit, purely for students and people without taste with suistainable.