3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VizardKir 19.05.20 07:14 pm

What is the best gun? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Maybe someone knows what is the best assault rifle?
And then run Oblique and it is not very
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReXSniper 19.05.20

KOs is good, Patrick is not needed. And N7 of the milky way

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

Oleg Loginov
SWISS <> rifle the remnants analogue proteansky of the M3. Hits the beam, sane dps + ammo is eternal.

S
SPRIG7 19.05.20

0)sword Azari ,makes the leap to vybrannoi target and deal not bad damage .
1)black widow ,just IMBA among the snipers ,the damage and the shop
2)cut middle-distance and if you run out of ammo
3)a shotgun rigar ,at close range just angelorum beam

from assault like phantom (good rate ),a hoe is not a bad damage and single shots ,whether at long range ,Tokin is not bad.

Z
Z126 19.05.20

Depends on your style of play.

S
SPRIG7 19.05.20

another mod piercing damage resolves ,stitch only through the cover ,and the profile of a spy so also illuminates the silhouettes behind cover .
MikuHadsune
I'll save up points study,open VI level and krafto ,and even in hands did not hold

M
Molnenosec 19.05.20

Cattski machete hits it pretty good in the rest (a little splash). First tried sword of the asari, but often blinkovua the target, moreover, scientific glasses of the local people have nowhere to spend it.
Also, liked the Equalizer (PP), good dps, without bullets, but not rifle range, for technomages go.

K
KiDjeN 19.05.20

Here is a good sh.rifle. However, it is likely you need to look for from sellers, because the craft I saw. I recommend to use in conjunction with the skill of turbotrade.

Spoiler

N
N7_TeRaN 19.05.20

N7 Valkyrie top

s
saa0891 19.05.20

Imbaba Snape,much steeper than the Black widow,loses only by the number of rounds in the store,with mod it turns out two against four Black widow,but this is more than kompensiruet damage.

Well, a great assault rifle in all parts, I always ran with a Hoe,but this barrel it merges on the full.

S
StrangerSE 19.05.20

I like the Avenger (rumbles cool and a lot of bullets) and Tokin with the mod for homing bullets.

G
Gryxa 19.05.20

just started playing and did not understand how to put bullets instead of laser beams,change cartridges on natural...and fashion hang only on the boat?wildly it is not convenient

O
OakSorcerer 19.05.20

Gryxa
Bullet it consumables, to use from the weapons menu. Fashion you can put on leading stations. On ease first put in the story (there and consumables in a way to choose).

S
SPR1GGAN 19.05.20

Gryxa
in learning, there are modules that need to be inserted in the crafting and then the guns begin to shoot beams, mines and other things .

d
dimonster 19.05.20

Chose your build Technician/Combat sniper rifle N7 Brave.
Damage was 30% lower than that of the widow, but the rate is two times higher. Two seconds of stealth time twice to vypolnite :)
Plus more ammo and store above, is important when a bunch of stuff to shoot.

And the total damage: Base + 50% from stealth + 30% technical rounds (a branch of the Military equipment) + 35% from evaporation (crafty mod During hover + 35% weapon damage). It is not weak

M
Molnenosec 19.05.20

I noticed that all vydvigaetsya top SV differ only in the rate-shop and damage (increasing one parameter decreases the second). For me, the Black widow is the Golden mean between speed and damage (+nostalgia, kudazh without it).

G
Gryxa 19.05.20

OakSorcerer
SPR1GGAN
damn that's why the trilogy had to make it so easy,and then the crap which is still over
and how to make rasshirenie to select the team?VSM most of these bullets,not 2,and more
and fashion are inserted only when crafting or any automatic weapons?

S
SPR1GGAN 19.05.20

Gryxa
it's simple ,say thank you that even in Russian ,is this your first RPG or something?

G
Gryxa 19.05.20

SPR1GGAN
not the first.I'm talking about convenience.in the trilogy of the element of the weapon was switched by pressing the tab (without mods,the talent in the tree) and fashion it was possible to change the situation during the fight,not just box

O
OakSorcerer 19.05.20

Gryxa
Fashion into advanced stations, there's also a selection of weapons you can carry. To them, if that is the fast travel from anywhere. All is elementary there.

c
choa 19.05.20

the balance of the guns are unfair. In the game, where at each step a hidden propaganda of tolerance, there is clearly intolerance of the arms of the milky way ) All handguns, and indeed all arms of our galaxy specifically inferior weapons hangars/kets, including gun hangars (Usir).