3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VizardKir 19.05.20 07:14 pm

What is the best gun? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Maybe someone knows what is the best assault rifle?
And then run Oblique and it is not very
42 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 19.05.20

choa wrote:
All the guns, and indeed all arms of our galaxy specifically inferior weapons hangars/ket
Well, not so specifically, pass on the M8 with Expert... but in General it is logical, because weapons have a laser plasma, and the kinetic weapon MP.
It is strange that the shields are holding, because it shields against kinetics. Would like to diversify. For example, biotic shields, better damage kept their weapons than kinetic.

A
Apokalipsis113 19.05.20

In the madness because of problems with the cartridges kosher blue and KOs. If in blue to shove mod bioconversion (5% of HP per reload), we get weapons with very good dpmem. Beam sniper rifle did not like, on a background of blue. She has no stability - fry sighting never turns out the way on blue. Shoved fashion to strengthen the fire of the shells and fry armored opponents with blue. Braid is extremely easy to work at any distance, you can also peel enemies long enough to overheat. In General, it is as a primary weapon as it is more practical to oterel a multitude of purposes with no more HP. From the shotgun the most kosher is the Apostle - that's just drunk-ass drunk all them can be posted. Sniper in General I did not like. Most people are not able to really great damage for which we should tolerate a small rate of fire and small ammunition. Generally there are pistols, among them a lot of different instances. There are PSCI high desom (higher than that of rifles), there is not a bad shotgun (which is not much inferior to ordinary shotguns), there is a powerful single-shot pistol, which is slightly weaker than the one of the most powerful snipers (and still has more ammunition). Well, they all weigh a little - so that you can quickly start to carry 4 weapons under certain types of ammo and enemies. So with guns you can have a great run, the only negative is a single branch on the development of guns that don't get to maximize each type of guns. And yet, they're very good pistols in the game.

s
serial86 19.05.20

The developers have stated that in the new patch the game will add assault rifle"X5 Ghost",but it is after the latest updates haven't appeared?Cheated or failed?

v
vitalik76 19.05.20

Honestly, you were given the gun. Well, the same avenger only comes in white. A lot of people with the avenger play in multiplayer? Here is the just it. In General, it is possible to steer any gun (I'm talking about multiplayer), if the amps to put 2 cards cartridges. While the game shop is not closed, it is possible to farm without conqueror.

V
Vyxyxol 19.05.20

lokkie wrote:
the weapons they have laser / plasma weapons and kinetic MP
Kettou the weapon shoots bullets, surrounded by plasma. The hangar is based on the same technology (Asir at least), Ishari like ordinary bullets. Radiation from the Relics.

s
skpp 19.05.20

Attack, mainly melee.

Tried and SWISS blue Valkyrie and Isari and Indra, and various other popular for a bit, stopped until the Hero with the mod launcher for all sorts of armored infernal wickedness. Grabaci tried Hash, Dhana and H7 with the drum the first two somehow didn't go in pair with fast convergence and BB, N7 drum is very OK, but they need to constantly use it, so good was, but I basically all raspenava or hammer blows of the jump and the onslaught of new))) finally took the N7 Crusader is very good mod for homing plasma.

V
VioO 19.05.20

use an assault rifle M-37 Falcon(Falcon), a gun, a Scorpion, and don't complain )a lot of damage,firing grenades,the main thing - not to miss,and not enough ammunition )

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

VioO
The old heat sink to help (in the section of modifications of the milky way).

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

skpp
Grabaci tried Hash, Isari, Valkyrie, the first two somehow didn't go in pair with fast convergence and BB, N7 Valkyrie is very OK
Isari is not a shotgun, actually as a Valkyrie=)

s
skpp 19.05.20

MikuHadsune
I have the names confused ))) karoche Dhana and Shotgun with drum for 10 shots, I forgot his name.

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

skpp
Спойлерhttp://gamepodunk.com/uploads/gallery/album_41/gallery_7_41_622.jpgДробовик piranha. He scythe that horror. Isari (SV) 1 cartridge so the identity thing for me.

s
skpp 19.05.20

MikuHadsune
mod for homing plasma, and indeed with the bias in the BB it does not matter, because the shot is usually in focus to the bonus on BB to. well, I'm not polzuyus already stopped at Dhana in the end, without modifications to the ammunition it rules once shmalnut and a hammer to finish )))

M
MikuHadsune 19.05.20

skpp
I have a bunch of biotics and a Sniper with an assault. biotics immobilize and lift into the air killing the camps, a particularly blatant shot of shturmovoi, while those getting into my field hang in the air.

s
skpp 19.05.20

MikuHadsune
I'm hardcore - onslaught, Nova, dummy )))

s
serial86 19.05.20

skpp
You have each weapon has four slots gain,tell me how did You made it?I would also like to have this reinforcement.

s
serial86 19.05.20

Ufologist
Now I understand thank you.

s
skpp 19.05.20

serial86
It's a modifier on 2 additional cell when Kraft can be used, if it is not inserted, there will be 2 like the purchase or sultanih, and with it 4. On the nexus it is sold for example

M
MLShadow 19.05.20

Black widow steers, 4 rounds with a body kit +2 turbocard, with specialization scout it shoots fast and accurate and virtually no recoil. Vasotec a trifle, volatile kets after removing the field for one clip knocks, even if part of the scoring.

B
Bagrat_od 19.05.20

Finally decided.
Ghost X5, BLUE, Dhana, Esary. All passively at reducing the weight of weapons.
The first two serve as a marker. Ghost ammo against shields + the BLUE with freezing, allows you to do combos, of course, if it's smart to go passive. Dhana and Isary for maximum damage.
Alternatively, still holding Valkyrie with a blast + samonovodyashchiyesya plasma and optics. Now shoots two rounds and make everyone as close and long range.

P
Pavluchin3 19.05.20

Sniper and two pistols the most.