3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malderon 19.05.20 07:16 pm

Drug? (Gothic 2)

Play modern titles, no matter how good they were(Witcher 3 for example), it is still constantly reminded of Gothic 2. Not first, not third, and it is the second. Probably because she was one of my first RPGs if not the first.One the music just mesmerizes, especially when included in Khorinis... Why the game is so good? I've lost count how many times it was held. Sorry for the last game of the Piranhas do not deliver the same effect...
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 19.05.20

Malderon wrote:
Sorry for the last game of the Piranhas do not deliver the same effect...
And if I hook - set 1,2,3 and go through each of the games separately (like the first time) and then have a mod !!!
Music (all 3 parts) on both the phone and MP3 player !!!

B
BioGen 19.05.20

Malderon
I know the feeling, but I try to play what I'm interested in - I also often have a desire to run Witcher 3 or Gothic 2 and go again, you need to let loose and to go if possible.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 19.05.20

And that's why the second not so much, though she is considered the best. For me, the first part is the best, this close atmosphere in a closed colony, the relationship between the different camps, but the most important thing is the feeling that you're not a hero saving the world, and the usual prisoner who is trying to save the owl the ass and how to survive in prison. A unique experience, second, all as more corny, you're a hero, go kill the dragons and no intrigue.

V
VovanFitisov 19.05.20

The second part is the classroom. Good atmosphere, excellent music. support, huge open world, lots of different factions. Every time you pass as the first, and constantly something new to find. Oh, they used to make masterpieces.

I
Iotar 19.05.20

Me Witcher 3 is actually not hooked. Yes, there are good graphics and the cinematography, but replay it as Gothic a few times? Thank you.

M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

also like that peck-peck believe that the Gothic is like the first Gothic and the second I was briefly a little bombed. after the additions the pirates have been more serious of bombino.
also in favor of that soul ties with this game I didn't have that I did not dissolve in this game and more than imagined a different game and it can gash. and then the game seemed to me very big rich zelenoy and finished in the vicinity horinisa and that characters with a daily cycle one man stands there and casts well good sometimes patched.
and ische I thought then that in a sense is the ceiling of gravona and osveshenia. will continue to develop polygons and physics. as Mrs. grafenauer I was.
now I'm afraid to run this game because even graaaaaaaaaaawr kruzisa faded and pavelek. all Zaburunye blurry memories of the living world will be torn down and chopped, pawson.

i
irknet 19.05.20

MunchkiN 616
As for me, so the pirates are well blended into the atmosphere, and the location was intense. What actually hit something?

M
MunchkiN 616 19.05.20

irknet
well, it all started in the original Gothic 2, I found evidence of gunpowder weapons in what fantasy magic worlds I don't really like. conventionally, I thought that Gothic is somewhere in the 9-12 age and with the complete night of the Raven she goes somewhere in the era of great geographical discoveries. with offset in a kind of Caribbean fantasy Seth
in the same way went series risen and folds what I consider some of the trends of German game development.
but let's say as an example dark Messiah Myst magic of the Andes - there on the ship and the fortress was the ballista with some of the explosive arrows that atmosfery I think it is very good work.
so fly in the ointment for me in Gothic 2 was its atmosphere, potapivka fearless AI NPCs and common kind of damp and finalization valley miners.