3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morgan Yu 19.05.20 07:25 pm

Beta v patch. 0.5 (Prey (2017))

(The patch came out of beta)
Roughly translated:

• Fixed a bug that caused corruption of the savegames (there will be pacasa), also fixed some crashes when downloading maps.

• Fixed a bug at the power plant, during a break the door no longer leads to a crash.

• Fixed bug with stuck the player in specific places on the map.

• The nightmare now will always look for the player.

• In the PC version settings are now saved properly when using specials. characters in a user name.

• Numerous fixes with regards to known bugs when using Freeze gun, now it will not work through obstacles and corpses no longer seeping through the floor and ceiling.
PS This patch is likely linked to speed the passage where he used the bugs and freezes.

• Fixed a bug that due to utilitybase machines, creating an endless amount of material.

• Fix braking game, during the battle with the battle with the phantoms.

• The marker is now correctly indicates the purpose of the Caspar.

• Fixed the volume when mixing sounds of music, voice messages and cut-scenes.

Note:

(If short)
Further errors about shelters and missions, will is!
Please if you find bugs associated with the game, write on of. the forum https://bethesda.net/

How to download patch:

Whatever patch is loaded, you need to go to STEAM, tyknut right clicking on the game, click properties, choose BETA and select public-beta-patch

Official news: http://steamcommunity.com/games/480490/announcements/detail/1296319532120777013
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 19.05.20

Thanks Gabe. Didn't know you speak Russian

M
Morgan Yu 19.05.20

RGC
DOTA-community contributed))

h
hty18hyui 19.05.20

And what is with the high texture settings ? They will fix it ? (Maybe someone just heard the news about it)

E
Eynart 19.05.20

About the sound correct fixed volume when mixing sounds of music, voice messages and cut-scenes. There was a problem with too quiet records that the music was inaudible and other schools.

And about the characters and Cyrillic: in the PC version settings are now saved properly when using specials. characters in the username. (always these guys with Cyrillic and special. characters names problems arise).

Well, about workarounds: fixed whether glue gun, or glue the balls themselves, and now it will not work through obstacles; and the bodies no longer seeping through the floor and ceiling.

b
blin88 19.05.20

It also said that the next time the graphics settings are not reset to the minimum!

D
Drewstet 19.05.20

Ur saves back.

M
Morgan Yu 19.05.20

Eynar
At all about the gun rather oddly written, but thanks, will fix

S
Sergik_80 19.05.20

If I activate - it will fly?

S
Slipnot6 19.05.20

Eynar
You mean utilizing grenades will no longer break stuff, which some of the entrances blocked? Because I was doing weight lifting not pumped, but just in the right place threw a grenade, and it all cabinets, tables and other stuff that is blocking the passage simply disposed of by turning in resources, and you could easily come xD

If they fixed something I'm not happy! They themselves developed, wrote that in inaccessible places can be reached in different ways, is to figure out how. So I came up with...

E
Eynart 19.05.20

Slipnot6
No. There her about the grenades. And about the gun. Previously, it was possible, for example, in a certain place in the Arboretum to make sure that the glue stuck to the glass, and when the player climbed up onto the glue on the glass, it was behind glass, outside the station. Or near the ceiling in certain areas was getting glue on the ball to be behind the textures.
These loopholes enjoyed speedrunner. Now I can not.
And utilizing grenades for access to declared doors - part of the gameplay, one is not prohibited.

G
Grandshot 19.05.20

Patch released officially. Found glitches:
In the beginning, when you first load the save after the patch, long-drawn textures and weapon models. After a couple of reboots, save passed. But now I do not read notes. They just take everything and then even in history they cannot be read.

s
saa0891 19.05.20

The patch is already out of betta.

Passed the game without bugs,except that sometimes the operators would get stuck in elevators and interfered with lifting,and sometimes even the why the audio diaries of a gun is not reproduced when the pick up,I really hope that the new patch has added the stocks.

S
Slipnot6 19.05.20

Eynar
Okay, thanks

Grandshot
All notes? I remember there was a place in the game where guys got the whole room notes not a mimic, they don't read, just going as garbage

M
Morgan Yu 19.05.20

saa0891
Yesterday when I played, killed evil operators and then tried to carry them, while they are raised, the game is very much sags, MB I have one, but all the same, before such was not

G
Grandshot 19.05.20

Slipnot6
Exactly) I'm just on the location of the laboratory of Psychotronics. Tested patch in the morning and sleepily took for a glitch)
Just where in addition to the main lab fully covered, in some other areas also come across a few stickers. Now they got me confused)

Long loading of objects no longer observed. Apparently, just the first time you saved the game rebuilt a new patch. This is a pleasure I have a individual glitch.

In General, it turns out, is no problem with the patch not detected.

h
hty18hyui 19.05.20

What about temperatures? When you put very high, I watch the soap instead of textures

G
Grandshot 19.05.20

hty18hyui
Maybe VRAM is not enough? For the ultra settings, textures in Prey requires a video card with more than 3 GB on Board.

M
Morgan Yu 19.05.20

Grandshot
Only in the description, so she eats less.

M
Morgan Yu 19.05.20

hty18hyui
What's your card?

h
hty18hyui 19.05.20

ImGabeNewell
GeForce 960 m